Why the fuck is q Penis?

Edited by Mephiles550

Oh just wait till you see mine.

Bored now, here's a game

304678_384444124960401_560725759_n.jpg

Apple Cream, eh?

Username is Chocolate Jelly...biggrin.png

Minty Cider? Bleh.

You know that Pound Puppies show that's also on The Hub? No? Can't blame you, really. Well apparently they had an entire episode dedicated to bronies.

I see what you're doing there, Pound Puppies. You think just because you do an episode about us, you will win our loyalty and skyrocket you to popularity. Well just because I used to watch you back in the early 90's doesn't mean I'm coming back. No no, I may have fond memories of you but - why is the old theme song stuck in my head? What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!??

Yeah, fuck ponies. Puppies is where it's at. Seeya losers!

I don't like this game... D:

Something rather somber happened that I noticed yesterday. I was away from my computer all day, so I took my PSP along with me and started burning through the stories I had on it. And I noticed that some of the stories were so old (many of them were put on there over a year ago) that I didn't know how far along they had come since then. I checked most of them on my phone, and... it's sad how many of them died. I'm not sure if it was losing their way, or the author running into a wall, or even if Season 2 killed them, but it still is pretty sobering. Especially when some of them (Common Sky, Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying, With a Heavy Heart) were some the first ones that I had gotten into and had been going strong up until around that point. Now, for sure there have been newer stories, and newer authors, to take their place, but it just isn't the same I don't think.

And we never did see the Dangerous Business sequel.

Edited by Tornado

Oh just wait till you see mine.

Bored now, here's a game

304678_384444124960401_560725759_n.jpg

I'm Derpy Jelly.

What? That's not catchy at all!

Edited by Pinkamina

I'm Dinky Young.

... Meh, boring. The choices for the first and last names should've been switched, then I would be: Punch Blossom.

Punch Blossom is a f***ing badass name for a pony! tongue.png

*finishes reading a story*

*opens EqD*

tumblr_lwy376YVfF1r98gxmo1_1280.png

I'm not sure if it was losing their way, or the author running into a wall, or even if Season 2 killed them, but it still is pretty sobering. Especially when some of them (Common Sky, Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying, With a Heavy Heart) were some the first ones that I had gotten into and had been going strong up until around that point.

I%2520have%2520the%2520powah%2521.png

stalkerloo%2520Equestria_Daily%2520scootaloo%2520stalkerloo%2520reaction.png

What the fuck. I always knew I was brilliant, but for how long have I been omniscient?

Well, my next couple hours are now spoken for, in any case.

• Thumbs Up 6

*checks pony name*

All will bow down to their knee for the glorious...

Blossom Dash.

fyeah.jpgSuch manliness...

And apparently, my username would be Sweetie Moon. Shy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, it's been forever since we've seen an update on Turnabout Storm, and apparently a bunch of people think it's canceled. That isn't the case and in fact, she said the next part (3.5 I think) should hopefully be up next week.

9XJlC.jpg?1282

Awesome.

• Thumbs Up 7