Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I'd like to say two things:

1. Thank you, Sweecure for the Welcome to the herd vid. That song is catchy as all hell. <3

can't listen to this song the same way again. I always thought it sounded like a love song, but since I became a Brony, this is something I feel Pinkie should sing. Don't ask why, I just think that. ^_^;
  • Thumbs Up 1

Do you like Twilight Sparkle? Have you ever wanted to see her kill a bunch of cute little creatures with fire? Have you ever wanted to PLAY as Twilight Sparkle as she kills cute little creatures with fire?

Then this game is for you.

• Thumbs Up 3

Do you like Twilight Sparkle? Have you ever wanted to see her kill a bunch of cute little creatures with fire? Have you ever wanted to PLAY as Twilight Sparkle as she kills cute little creatures with fire?

Then this game is for you.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've just watched the single best video ever: Ballad of the Brony. This thing has changed me. Of course, before I became a Brony, I didn't hate anyone who watched the show, I just didn't see what was so good about it. I liked the colorful animation, but didn't see what was so great.

That is until yesterday. As you all know, I posted a Status Update about being nervous about being a Brony. I got words of encouragement, and words of disappointment. That is, until VizardJeffhog posted a Status Update for me that had a video made by the Idea Channel. I already challenged the norm of my age by playing old video games instead of new ones, so I decided, "All right, I'll go for it"

It was 1:00 PM. I was nervous, and unsure what was I was going to get. After watching the two-part season premiere, I thought: "Well, I'm surprised. I... like this. I like this? What am I saying?! *Slaps face* You are a man! Even if you watch a show about ponies, you're even manlier than before since you challenge the norm! It's okay." I watched more of it, and while the characters have personalities we all know and love, the animation....

SWEET JESUS!! THIS ANIMATION IS FANTASTIC!!! :D

It looks marvelous, probably the best animated show I've seen in a LONG time! The songs.... I'm starting to love them. The one Rarity sang about designing clothes is still in my head. It is that good. ;)

So, why did I type this? To record my process as a newborn Brony. So far, I'm loving this show. Along with it's clever righting, and amazing animation, this is a show that I'm not guilty of watching. I'm glad to be a part of the herd. :)

• Thumbs Up 5

So I decided to give Ballad of the Brony a run.

Overall, it was pretty great seeing this broad spectrum and blanket coverage of MLP in a summarized nutshell. It had it's fair share of interesting spots, like some unknown facts to me about previous gens, references within the show I missed, and the entire fan section as well as the outlook on the rest of the world outside the brony box.

Though with the good, there was some bad, and to make the biggest point was how the narrator handled the Kathleen Richter bit. Later on in the documentary thing he goes on about how the brony community is about friendship and tolerance, yet he kinda acts the extreme opposite here. I totally agree with the guy that the statements he presented that Richter state were batshit insane, but to take it to a snoody tone to mimic her and represent her as an overweight anime lady is kinda ass backwards. When you want to confront someone's wrong ways, you don't stoop down to their level.

That's really my only big beef though. Sometimes the jokes and his voicing were kinda lame, but it was still in good fun and more over just a pet peeve XD. Pretty cool over all though~

As for anything else, what's that remix of the main theme at the start of that? Anyone know by any chance?

• Thumbs Up 2

60060__safe_pinkie-pie_crossover_kirby_artist-perfectpinkwater.png

This is like, the greatest thing ever.

My one of my favorite video game characters meets my one of my favorite modern cartoon characters?

I'm more than okay with this. Even if it implies Kirby eating Pinkie Pie. tongue.png

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is she- I she looking at me?

Get me outta here!

I still think Pinkie's Lvl. 3 should've been

• Thumbs Up 1

Good to know there aren't any audio issues with this DVD. That really bugged me with the first one.

Twilight vs. Walking. A new game that places you in the role of a handicapped pony, who must overcome tremendous odds to learn how to walk again. I think I speak for everyone when I say her struggle through daily life represents all of us as we trip over our own hubris and must learn to break through our struggles, to rise above the chaos of everyday life. Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.

...Or maybe it's just a silly game that makes it hard to walk on four legs.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 6

QWOP. A new game that places you in the role of a handicapped pony, who must overcome tremendous odds to learn how to walk again. I think I speak for everyone when I say her struggle through daily life represents all of us as we trip over our own hubris and must learn to break through our struggles, to rise above the chaos of everyday life. Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.

My pattern for this is just hold PQ, then OW, then PQ, then OW, ext. You should be fine.

...Until you get to the stairs.

Edited by Hank Hill
  • Thumbs Up 1

My pattern for this is just hold PQ, then OW, then PQ, then OW, ext. You should be fine.

Well... at least until the checkpoint...

Twilight vs. Walking. A new game that places you in the role of a handicapped pony, who must overcome tremendous odds to learn how to walk again. I think I speak for everyone when I say her struggle through daily life represents all of us as we trip over our own hubris and must learn to break through our struggles, to rise above the chaos of everyday life. Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.

Well, this isn't so hard.

>stairs

Fuck.

• Thumbs Up 8

Actually, it took me quite a while just to get out of the bedroom, even with Hank's advice. The stairs are just inhuman monsters by comparison.

Congratulations! Twilight Sparkle has a broken neck. The show is cancelled. :(

I agree, Sweecure, damn those stairs! Damn them to hell! Not even Discord can even get down those stairs. O_O

(inb4sweebroandhellajeffrefrance)

YES! I MADE PAST THE STAIRS!!!

Now to get past the library with all these damned books... Wait wha? Why did Twilight just fall through the floor... oh god... WHAT'S GOING ON?! SHE'S FALLING APART?! OH GOD, PONY HELL DOES EXIST, AND THAT'S WHERE I'M GOING!!!

Oh... It was just a dream...

... And I'm back at the beginning...

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 2