Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Is it bad that i find Shining Armor more adorable than Filly Twi in that scene? Just look at that smile and those eyes!

filly_twilight_sparkle_stares_at_you__by_flare3-d4xa7h3.png

NO!

I must resist! I...Can do it! Yes! I won't fall victim to the cutne-

filly-twilight-head-tilt-6757_preview.png

HNGHGGH

DWAAAAAAAAAAAW

Edited by Hank Hill
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this before, but...

kamina_bbbff.png

Holy. Shit.

Those similarities.

tumblr_m13hg5L35e1ro9en2o1_1280.jpg

I'M STILL SAD.

• Thumbs Up 6

With this whole debate about the 13 episode season this time around, it reminds me of Adventure Time in a way and that there 13 episodes per season as well (26 if counting a and b as separate), even the episodes are about 10-15 minutes long http://en.wikipedia....e_Time_episodes. There are short gaps in between seasons like about two months or so. I think MLP is going along that route in a sense to prevent a huge drought during the summer, meaning a season during the fall and then a season during spring/summer. Well, that's what I think.

Edited by AdventChild

Is it bad that i find Shining Armor more adorable than Filly Twi in that scene? Just look at that smile and those eyes!

I also think Kamina looks more adorable than Simon in that scene...

What? >_>

• Thumbs Up 5

Here's an interview of Trevor Devall, he's the guy who played: Prince Blue Blood, Hoity Toity, Fancy Pants and Iron Will.

(They start talking about the pony characters at 16:40)

He sounds like a really funny guy. He's really cool.tongue.png

And now, the neglected duo are finally getting there own figures.

Aloe and Lotus, the spa ponies!

4dd1a8ff.jpg

http://www.equestria...ficial-toy.html

/It's a boring mold. Are you happy now Dashy?

That feeling when a tertiary(?) character comes with all her show accessories but AJ still doesn't has her hat.

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 4

I just became a Brony today. I like this show so far. The animation is nice and colorful, the characters (mainly Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle), while cut and paste characters, are likable, the songs, well, are decent, I guess (Not a fan of musical numbers too often), and I just like the happy go feel of the show. Makes you feel better after a bad day. ^_^

So, I'd recommend this show for those who like crisp animation and happy cartoons. :D

• Thumbs Up 9

I just became a Brony today. I like this show so far. The animation is nice and colorful, the characters (mainly Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle), while cut and paste characters, are likable, the songs, well, are decent, I guess (Not a fan of musical numbers too often), and I just like the happy go feel of the show. Makes you feel better after a bad day. happy.png

So, I'd recommend this show for those who like crisp animation and happy cartoons. biggrin.png

Dammit, where's a good "Welcome to the Herd" gif when I need one?

Well, I'll leave it to someone else here and just welcome you anyway! Welcome to the Herd! The way optimistic and lighthearted nature is pulled off in this this show is one of the biggest reasons why I love it. It manages to be a happy show without being cheesy... At least that's how I see it.

Anyways...

BIG MAC SAYS MAYBE?!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!!

http://thatsonofamitch.tumblr.com/post/28150421867/mr-peter-new-the-voice-of-big-mac-saying-maybe

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 3

Dammit, where's a good "Welcome to the Herd" gif when I need one?

Well, I'll leave it to someone else here and just welcome you anyway! Welcome to the Herd!

Welcome to the herd indeed!

If I may have the honor?

a41.gif

Edited by Hank Hill
  • Thumbs Up 5

I just became a Brony today. I like this show so far. The animation is nice and colorful, the characters (mainly Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle), while cut and paste characters, are likable, the songs, well, are decent, I guess (Not a fan of musical numbers too often), and I just like the happy go feel of the show. Makes you feel better after a bad day. happy.png

So, I'd recommend this show for those who like crisp animation and happy cartoons. biggrin.png

BN2uH.gif

And don't worry too much about the songs. When I first got into the show, I hated them, but I've grown to love them. Even the theme song to an extent.

• Thumbs Up 4

I just became a Brony today.

And now I can finally post this:

And don't worry about the songs, they'll grow on ya'.wink.png

• Thumbs Up 5

4dd1a8ff.jpg

Uh oh... I might have a new exception to my "no buying the toys until..." rule.

Okay so..... I just read this stupid MLP fanfiction

http://www.fimfictio...ails-and-Trials

Im sure you all heard of it....

It's probably the greatest piece of fanfiction I ever read.

Granted I don't read a whole lot of fanfiction in general, but this was just so.....charming and heartwarming, and at times tearjerking. Im kinda kicking myself for loving this so much, so much that I had to draw really quick and dirty fan art of it.

img002.jpg

Edited by The Noodle
  • Thumbs Up 3

Uh oh... I might have a new exception to my "no buying the toys until..." rule.

I can resist. Kinda. Sorta.

I can't. *Looks*

Well, MAYBE one. ^_^

Okay so..... I just read this stupid MLP fanfiction

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3295/Trails-and-Trials

Im sure you all heard of it....

It's probably the greatest piece of fanfiction I ever read.

Granted I don't read a whole lot of fanfiction in general, but this was just so.....charming and heartwarming, and at times tearjerking. Im kinda kicking myself for loving this so much, so much that I had to draw really quick and dirty fan art of it.

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/MasterThief43/img002.jpg

302sas0.png

Sean: "Wow. I knew the fic was good, but... I didn't know it could drive a person to draw adorable fan art!"

1f77fk.png

Groose: "Good? Try awesomely amazing! That fic was undeniably... unquestionably... unput-downable!"

• Thumbs Up 9

I'm afraid of fan fictions sometimes.

The stories I heard about this series...

*Hides under bed*

I like the show, probably going to dread the fan fictions (or at least, some of them. Maybe?) :/

I'm afraid of fan fictions sometimes.

The stories I heard about this series...

*Hides under bed*

I like the show, probably going to dread the fan fictions (or at least, some of them. Maybe?) :/

This will change.

Trust me. That will most likely change. There are bad fics, and there are good fics. Usually theres more of the latter.

http://www.fimfiction.net/ Now go and explore.

tumblr_li7uwu2z5k1qafrh6.png

Edited by Hank Hill

I prefer to search fics by character and via the highest rated ones on that site. I'm honestly disappointed by the seemingly low amount of non-romance fics that focus on Applejack though, since I am not into shipping. I would love to find some good fics out there that revolve around Applejack and Rainbow Dash being best buds and rivals, but I'm not interested in seeing them or anyone else romantically entwined.

As a result I find that there's still only a jarring few fanfics that have stood out to me, since my standards are probably a lot more narrower than most fans' are.

• Thumbs Up 1