Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

What's wrong, dude?

Oh don't worry about him, he's just in the middle of bronyfication and as such is very emotionally vulnerable.

But It's ok bmn, we're here for you all the way. <3

7358620-20Billy_Mays20applejack20fluttershy20group_hug20pinkie_pie20rarity20twilight_sparkle.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1335230636826

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 5

Oh don't worry about him, he's just in the middle of bronyfication and as such is very emotionally vulnerable.

But It's ok bmn, we're here for you all the way. <3

7358620-20Billy_Mays20applejack20fluttershy20group_hug20pinkie_pie20rarity20twilight_sparkle.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1335230636826

Hi, Billy Mays here with an advisement for a brand new show. Ever wanted to watch a show about the magic of friendship? Well, you're in luck! Just turn to the HUB Channel and watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This show teaches the audience about the power of friendship and lessons along the way. So, if you want to see a show about magical ponies talking about the power of friendship with brilliant writing, relateable characters, and crisp animation, MLP:FiM is for you. Tune in now, and get a free pony figurine of your choice between: Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and last but not least, Pinkie Pie! Watch today!

• Thumbs Up 6

Brohoof and welcome to the herd bmn!

This started my hunt FiM merchandise.

A poster from a German magazine.

262pmcm.jpg

Once we collect induct all of the staff into this thread, the site can become the Sonic Stallion Stadium, and EVERYONE WILL JOIN THE HERD!!! And then the world shall become pony.

• Thumbs Up 3

The pony corruption is kind of like a really tame version of the Phazon Corruption in Metroid Prime 3, as each person falls to it.

"Soon everyone will be a brony, INCLUDING YOU!"

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 5

(except Carbo and Roarey)

Pinkie said it best:

2j65thf.jpg

EDIT: ADMINS AND STAFF I HAVE AN EPIC IDEA! I know this is really far in advance, but come next April Fools Day, this site really *should* become the Sonic Stallion Stadium!

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 9

FINALLY, Ms. Tabitha St.Germain was on Everfree Radio. So nice to hear her normal speaking voice and getting to know more about one of my favorite voice actresses of all time.

Long live The Luna Empire.

• Thumbs Up 5

EDIT: ADMINS AND STAFF I HAVE AN EPIC IDEA! I know this is really far in advance, but come next April Fools Day, this site really *should* become the Sonic Stallion Stadium!

Nah.

Fools 2013 is Transformers day.

• Thumbs Up 5

I watched an episode earlier today called "The Cutie Mark Chronicles." You know, the episode where the Mane 6 tell how they got their Cutie Marks. It's an interesting episode, with stories that tie in together. My personal favorite story has to be Fluttershy's story. The song she sings about the animals is not only peaceful, but amazing. We even get to see the time where RD did the Sonic Rainboom she talked about before.

It's my favorite episode so far, and it was funny to see baby Spike turn huge. :D

• Thumbs Up 4

I watched an episode earlier today called "The Cutie Mark Chronicles." You know, the episode where the Mane 6 tell how they got their Cutie Marks. It's an interesting episode, with stories that tie in together. My personal favorite story has to be Fluttershy's story. The song she sings about the animals is not only peaceful, but amazing. We even get to see the time where RD did the Sonic Rainboom she talked about before.

That's definitely a great episode. Good news, I showed my sister a couple MLP episodes and she went from scoffing to liking the series!

And I just finished a new Derpy song, only took 2.5 hours the past couple days to make!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyFgendJec

Edited by AndrewClocksin
  • Thumbs Up 4

63003__safe_fluttershy_applejack_comic_artist-ciriliko_creeper.jpg

This totally needs to be animated and voiced. I NEED to hear Fluttershy making the ambulance sound.

• Thumbs Up 7

Notice the Creeper in the comic. Wait...

Applejack, Fluttershy! Get out of there! Before it's too late! D:

Now we just need to get Chris.

We can use this:

40146__safe_pinkie-pie_cosplay_costume_street-fighter_artist-death-driver-5000_dan-hibiki_pinkie-hibiki.png

Kind of unrelated, but this brings me to one of my favorite remixes that I feel like sharing since I don't think I'll ever post it on The Playlist (and now that I made up my mind about what to do with it, neither on B-Side)...

I'm the only one thinking this sounds like Dan right?

Yeah?

Cool.

I was thinking about calling this an old remix, but it was made less than a year ago... Can we make nostalgia jokes when this fandom has near 2 years of existence? I see EqD doing blasts from the past posts about things that I saw last year... Sometimes I think about it...

Yeah, PSO2 is down and I can't play it. >_>

Oh well, time to read Background Pony!

*totally not avoiding the fact that I didn't bother to make a fanfic post today*

Edited by gato

Chapter 1 of the Last Story of my fanfic is finished!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/33190/Through-The-Crack

For those who absolutely despise Doctor Whooves, you can begin reading again (although I really, really, really advise reading the Dark Side). But remember, keep in mind that he still plays a major role in this part.

With that said, here's what the chapter's about: Celestia receives word that Eggman has been attacking Ponyville and that Discord has been released. She decides to go to Ponyville with the Elements of Harmony to stop them both. Meanwhile, Discord makes himself known to Sonic, Tails, the Mane 6, the Doctor, and Eggman. After making Eggman's mech disappear, he proceeds to explain how exactly he escaped.

Again, if someone can make a cover image for this fic, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'm not going to post a video of this because it's too painful.

Doesn't anyone feel bad for Pinkie Pie when she cried for the Baby Cakes? I felt horrible watching it, and I feel the urge to cry every time I see it.

People that are happy with this have no heart. Pinkie is adorable, and is the master of happiness and craziness.

Don't worry, Pinkie, we still love you, don't we guys?

• Thumbs Up 7

To be honest I feel kind of bad about it.

I've tried the show multiple times but I can't say it's ever convinced me, which kind of sucks cause some of my favorite people here are into the show and it makes me feel left out. It's not like I want to dislike it cause it's a generally neat show and all but I can't say it's for me.

Although I still enjoy joining in on the inoffensive fun jabs we all have at each other.

Hey It's cool. Not everyone is going to like something even if it's generally popular, similarly a lot of people like Fallout but I don't think it's quite the series for me. Maybe season 3 will work its magic on others though. And that wasn't a jab, just a way of saying Carbo said no ponies so leave him alone about it.

Doesn't anyone feel bad for Pinkie Pie when she cried for the Baby Cakes? I felt horrible watching it, and I feel the urge to cry every time I see it.

People that are happy with this have no heart. Pinkie is adorable, and is the master of happiness and craziness.

I saw it coming when the episode was announced, since it's pretty much become a common trope to have the babysitter break down and cry harder than the babies in most babysitting episodes, but it doesn't make it any less sad to see my favorite mane six pony (literally) burst into tears, even if it was made to look comical.

She really needed a hug at that part. =(

To be honest I feel kind of bad about it.

I've tried the show multiple times but I can't say it's ever convinced me, which kind of sucks cause some of my favorite people here are into the show and it makes me feel left out. It's not like I want to dislike it cause it's a generally neat show and all but I can't say it's for me.

Although I still enjoy joining in on the inoffensive fun jabs we all have at each other.

Don't worry about it. If it's not for you, it's not for you, you don't have to force yourself to like it. I honestly could say the same thing about Gurren Lagann... I'm sure you've heard of it, It's a mecha anime from Gainax with little to no hate, and yet there's something about it that just can't get me hooked. I dunno if it's the "Machoness," It's overuse of sex jokes, the simplicity of the main plot... I'd be hypocritical if I said I hated all of those things in the past.

So later on, after giving it a try over and over again, I just decided that it was not for my and tried not to worry about those who liked it, and enjoy what I did like.

Not everything is made for everyone, is what I'm trying to say. Don't listen to the bronies from the bad side of the fan base (Which there are none here, luckily) tell you how terrible you are for not liking it. You're just not a fan, and there's nothing wrong with that. smile.png

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 2

I cried. I cried hard. And then I dawwww'd because those babies had to be all fucking adorable again and cheer Pinkie up with the flour trick.

And then the end of the episode happened.

My face was Pinkie's.

And that's why Pumpkin and Pound are best babies.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 4