Oh shit!

54799__safe_ponified_dexter-quo-s-laboratory_action-hank_artist-blade-zulah.png

Action Flank

Enemy of Enemy of Ponykind

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 7

KingSpartaX37 presents his greatest mix yet

Excuse me, I need a change of pants

Even since he's been doing Donkey Kong music, I've been hoping he would eventually do a remix of the DKC2 final boss theme. And lo and behold he has!

Still don't think it's his GREATEST remix though. That honor still goes to his Death Egg MKII remix in my eyes.

Edited by Hank Hill

Oh shit!

54799__safe_ponified_dexter-quo-s-laboratory_action-hank_artist-blade-zulah.png

Action Flank

Enemy of Enemy of Ponykind

His special talent is BEARD! (or be alpha as fuck... I'll go with beard)

So yeah, suddenly (with only 3 posts) this thread got amazing. laugh.png

Time to ruin it with some...

xGanj.png

"Oh sweet Celestia! I can't remember the last time I read any of those!" edition.

Exactly what it says on the tin.

The Story Of My Life:

This fic was inspired by the whole Derpy incident...

Though I'm not so sure in which way yet...

This is the story of Ditsica Esmeralda Doo, or Ditzy for friends (if she ever had one), a pony that for some reason has only 24 hours of life left in her, she must travel to a maximum security dungeon in the Everfree and release Discord before time runs out...

Of course, in order to do this she have to infuse the statue with large amounts of discordant emotions so it was required for her to travel with a pony she feels nothing but despise.

Somehow she ended up finding a surprisingly similar looking mare known as Derpy Hooves, after a few hours shared Ditsica decides Derpy's personality is more than fit for the job. And so, they travel to the dungeon.

That's really all there is in the story yet, I don't know how long it will be nor where does it plans to go (with that strict time limit one would think it's not going to take too much but who knows what will happen?), since it's inspired by the whole Derpy Drama I expect this to be filled with little bits and details that will become harsher/funnier on hindsight. So I'll keep an eye on this one.

The Steadfast Sky:

The latest chapters got us dealing with some interesting stuff, lot of "hindsight moments" (I guess the author goes with the "mane 6 as future alicorns" fanon) and some other current on goings that are greatly affecting the main characters, Luna is the least affected by this taking it as a chance for adventures and be somepony important (though she just had a rough moment understanding her element), Discord is having existential crisis about why Kindness chose him of all the living beings on the planet and it seems that the future goddess thing got way too much into Celestia's head, to make things worse (or better?) now the three have a whole cult dedicated to them and to document every single thing they do...

Wonder if Big Apple was a part of it? It's still not revealed why did he let Discord go like that.

The Third Generation:

Nothing too big going on right now... I'd put this one on hold but ti doesn't seems to update that often...

My Little Alicorn:

I still don't like Luna... About time somepony told her off...

Having said that, I've been trying to wrap off my head about why Luna acts like she is doing it now, pretty much blinded by the desire of making his nephew's life impossible...

I mean, she seemed to be in some form of control when Douche asked her to raise a village... Why is she so fixated on beating him up now that he is finally down and not before that?

The only thing that I could come up with is that Luna has some severe sister complex and the mere idea of Celestia getting hurt was what ended up blowing her fuse.

This sequel sort of works as another side to MLA, since the first part was more keen on showcasing Celly's ugly side (Kuchen, the abandonement of the high class and her sister) while also showing Luna's falts (and the fact that she started everything). ALl of this while the sequel starts with Celly being a bit opportunistic and playing favorites (because, trying to attack a princess will surely send you to magic kindergarten, totally nothing more severe than that) but it seems to be more focused in Luna's short temper and lack of tact about certain issues. (sure! Tell to your secretary your plans to banish someone while being giddy about it, that totally doesn't make you look evil at all).

I can only wonder where is this going...

An Earth Pony's Guide to Magic:

I'm repeating what I said about The Third Generation.

Also, lol Dr Hooves incoming.

The Ballad of Echo the Diamond Dog: (Completed!)

There is something incredibly disappointing about this fic, it's not as bad as I'm making it sound but it really struck "me".

I guess I could call it another case of "gato didn't read the tags"

Anyway, this story is about a human that goes to Equestria (yeah) but not in the most conventional way, he gets turned into a diamond dog (one of the most frowned upon species of the land) and in a cruel twist of fate he becomes mute, how does this human survive in this wild ambient he was thrown in?

Sounds interesting?

Fuck that...

You see, the story claims to be a different take in the "Human in Equestria" cliche but the way it progresses and the way the story is narrated makes it sound like... well... pretty much every other Human in Equestria fic out there...

First things is about the protagonist who is just the typical brony, funny, pop culture aware, witty when needed... He also happen to be a military brony, which gave him a wide array of skills that were more than necessary for this quest... Good for him I guess... He can also shoot fire from his claws because at some point he made contact with the essence of what is basically the bastard child of Celestia and Discord... And yes, this son tags along as a partner (but only when needed... just because he wants it that way).

And yes, he has the hots for a pony... I never knew how that ended up because I didn't even bother to finish the story...

Hell, the only thing different is that he ended up as a diamond dog but he could be a Magikarp and the story would have been the same (maybe funnier)... The mute handicap doesn't even apply since by the same essence that granted him fire powers also gave him the ability to write words magically and communicate... Okay, it's not the same as speaking but there were no moments in the whole story (or as far as I read, which was 3 chapters before the end) when a clear and fully functional voice were necessary...

The story might be.... ehhh... good? Maybe like Hands by Andrew J Talon but with less NSFW scenes but I'm kind of bummed that a story that claims to be different than the others ends up doing the opposite, and all the possible things that could make it unique were pretty much wasted.

As a completely unrelated note, now I kind of dread having to read Though the Eyes of another Pony now... because I heard that one was even more meme filled with this one. (I don't mind memes, but I find hard to recommend a story filled with them)

*not rated (not finished)*

Thrown Abroad: (Completed!)

This fic tells the story of a single changeling that gets banished as a scapegoat for the whole Canterlot invasion fiasco... And somehow ends up in Ponyville, now the lone and hungry critter must find a way to survive in this not so hostile condition (if it weren't because your race just invaded their capital)

Of course, this time I did read the tags and came expecting some lulz...

Though it wasn't so funny TBH...

But that's just a little complain in the grand scheme of things (okay... maybe not so grand since the story is kind of short)

While I didn't really find anything noteworthy to comment in the story itself I have to say I really like the idea and the way it was presented, the kind of fics you could see as an episode from the show (despite some little discrepancies here and there).

I can only hope we see more of the Changelings on the show...

*not rated*

And so, I conclude another fanfic post... I wonder if I should change the way I rate stuff since EqD abolished the star system.

Oh well, next fanfic post might or might not have me talking about royal guards traveling the world, Manehattan's favorite sitcom, Butterflies in the sky and mmmmortality.

EDIT:

This (single) pic made me feel things...

smile_in_the_rain_by_blitzpony-d58gjkf.png

Click.

I wonder if it's just my brain trying to put this into a scene what is making me feel like this...

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 3

I don't really care for any of the toys, but I would if Hasbro made them like this.

Luna3.png

That custom is spectacular, and I would buy all the toys if they looked like that. I understand why they don't, but it would awesome if they did.

Yeah, that does look nice. Which reminds me, let's go back to this:

I'd probably only buy toys if the faces and stuff looked more like the show, as well as the hair being molds instead of hair like those custom ones we saw a few days ago.

HERE YOU GO DASHY. PONIES WITH HAIR MOLDS INSTEAD OF SUPER FUN TERRIFIC ACTUAL HAIR!

YOU HAVE TO COLOR THEM YOURSELF THOUGH.

THEY GIVE YOU THE WRONG COLORS TO COLOR WITH.

HAVE FUN!

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't really care for any of the toys, but I would if Hasbro made them like this.

Luna3.png

http://groovebird.de...una-3-316264924

That custom is spectacular, and I would buy all the toys if they looked like that. I understand why they don't, but it would awesome if they did.

That custom was really well done, and hell, I'd love to get my hands on it. but GAAAAAAWD DAAAAAAAMN that thing is expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/...em=271022813627

290$ is the starting bit, and the shipping alone is 70$!

The figure itself is huge though. 9 inch length, 10.6 inch height. That's pretty big compared to your average MLP figure.

$(KGrHqN,!gsE+N3Dzv1VBQC-pnSl6!~~60_57.JPG

Luna IS one of the taller ponies, but she's a Goliath here.

Edited by Hank Hill

That custom was really well done, and hell, I'd love to get my hands on it. but GAAAAAAWD DAAAAAAAMN that thing is expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/...em=271022813627

290$ is the starting bit, and the shipping alone is 70$!

The figure itself is huge though. 9 inch length, 10.6 inch height. That's pretty big compared to your average MLP figure.

$(KGrHqN,!gsE+N3Dzv1VBQC-pnSl6!~~60_57.JPG

Luna IS one of the taller ponies, but she's a Goliath here.

Yeah, I actually just got done looking at the eBay auction, and its ridiculous how much he wants for it. Its an awesome sculpture and its huge, but $360? Then again, he did get $200 for his Princess Cadence sculpture which is half the size of Luna (and also extremely well done). What can I say, if people are willing to buy it for that much, more power to him.

HERE YOU GO DASHY. PONIES WITH HAIR MOLDS INSTEAD OF SUPER FUN TERRIFIC ACTUAL HAIR!

AW WHAT, I HAVE TO DO WORK. PFFT, CHILD LABOR.

Why does Hasbro have the need to make every pony toy's face look like a bloated piece of ass, I swear, D:

Also,

Guy: "So cutie marks right? How 'bout ON THEIR FACE, MAYBE 5 ON THE LEG, SICK ONES ON THE NECK?"

Hasbro: "SHIT YEAH!"

• Thumbs Up 6

That's got to be the best looking Luna custom I've ever seen. Hell the best custom I've ever seen.

Now maybe one of you can help. About 3 weeks ago my bro (13 y/o) was making constant references to this show and stuff, then he remained quiet about it for about 2 days (finally he shuts up!) and as of last week he has completely flipped himself around on MLP calling it gay and stupid and he deleted all the episodes and pony related songs on his phone and this sort of mindset just seemed to happen overnight. He even gets mad at me if I make a reference even unintentionally too. Nowadays he won't shut up about Gravity Falls which he liked from day1, or that stupid ridiculous DBZ team four star parody, which he got into around the same time he flip flopped, though it's just an unrelated coincidence I think. I wanna know what the fuck happened here! This is baffling and he won't tell me why he's like that now and just cusses me out whenever I try to ask why. This completely baffles and disturbs me.

Now maybe one of you can help. About 3 weeks ago my bro (13 y/o) was making constant references to this show and stuff, then he remained quiet about it for about 2 days (finally he shuts up!) and as of last week he has completely flipped himself around on MLP calling it gay and stupid and he deleted all the episodes and pony related songs on his phone and this sort of mindset just seemed to happen overnight. He even gets mad at me if I make a reference even unintentionally too. Nowadays he won't shut up about Gravity Falls which he liked from day1, or that stupid ridiculous DBZ team four star parody, which he got into around the same time he flip flopped, though it's just an unrelated coincidence I think. I wanna know what the fuck happened here! This is baffling and he won't tell me why he's like that now and just cusses me out whenever I try to ask why. This completely baffles and disturbs me.

Sounds like he might have had some friends harass him about it, or someone close to him might have told him it's not cool. Can't see why else he would suddenly change his mind. It's really unfortunate that he suddenly did that, but as early teens, kids can be drastically influenced by the opinions of others, and acceptance can mean everything. So if someone told him that MLP wasn't cool, he probably felt embarrassed and that's why he disowned it. I'm sure he'll come back around, though; I'd bet anything that even if he's convinced himself he doesn't like it, underneath it all he probably still does. That's why he was talking about it in the first place.

Hope he comes around sooner or later, but remember kids that age are terribly unpredictable.

In other news, I finished my first full MLP song! Give it a listen and tell me your thoughts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMxkuKdq5-s

• Thumbs Up 3

Let's have a look back on the Hearts and Hooves Day episode.

Funny this was not in the episode.

2j5xwsj.jpg

Edited by Applejack1973
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm baffled and disappointed in all of you for not posting this...

>Pinkie Pie startles Batman

*goes back to PSO2 while grumbling something*

• Thumbs Up 8

>Pinkie Pie startles Batman

Pack your things everyone.

Pinkie Pie, factually proven to be best pony.

But I already knew that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pack your things everyone.

Pinkie Pie, factually proven to be best pony.

But I already knew that.

I kinda just sat and watched your signature in a trance for two and a half minutes eating Mike & Ikes, XD.

• Thumbs Up 7

TURNABOUT STORM seen in a completely new way:

Yeah, I won't be able to watch those movies the same way ever again.

• Thumbs Up 8

TURNABOUT STORM seen in a completely new way:

Yeah, I won't be able to watch those movies the same way ever again.

Oh god.

It loops.

• Thumbs Up 3

Let's put a smile, smile, smile on that face.

The%2520God-Damned%2520Pie.png

Edited by Gilda
  • Thumbs Up 9

Ladies. Gentlemen. I have a very special post in store for you. One year ago today, I officially became a brony:

Dammit, looks like it's won me over. I watched the first five episodes, all of which were enjoyable. But Episode 5 has truly won me over since it followed the format of some of my all time favorite cartoons: a character is established as an asshole, protagonist proceeds to terrorize the shit out of them. Just like every classic Looney Tune, and the awesomeness that is Animaniacs. I don't really feel weird watching it anymore (Except during the theme song) but I'm not about to openly admit to watching this in real life either =P

I mean damn, an entire year has come and gone, and in that time I have learned far, far, FAR more about the My Little Pony franchise than I ever thought I would (No, really). And I've had a ton of fun experiencing and sharing the awesomeness of Friendship is Magic with you guys, so I felt like I needed to do something. Some people might draw some kind of picture or make a comic, but I can't draw for shit. Others might make a song, but I know next to nothing about music composition.

But I can write. I did extensive research on the brony fandom, and I know what we bronies like in our fanfics, so may I present...MY FIRST PONY FANFIC!!!

Kenny’s fingers drummed across the dirty, Dorito-stained keyboard. The clickety-clackiting noise reverberated off of the three empty Mountain Dew cans, transforming the everyday noise into a beautiful symphony of art. The digital clock in the corner of the computer screen read 1:17am. For ten hours straight, Kenny had been working hard on typing up his ten page paper about The Death of a Salesman and how it represented the AMERICUHN DREAMZ or whatever, and totally had not spent six of those hours reading pony fanfiction and obsessively checking Twitter. Finally, exhausted, he put the final period in place.

“Fucking exhausted.” he mumbled to no one in particular. Finally free of his obligations, he was free to do whatever he wanted. The mouse cursor hovered over Firefox, and Kenny sighed a sigh of relief as he was greeted with the familiar Google search bar. The whole universe was at his fingertips. He could read up on current events, chat with some friendly people all over the world to expose himself to other cultures, or even take in some political discourse if he so wanted to. All of human knowledge was at his disposal, ready to do his bidding.

“Pony time, fuck yeah.” he said in a sing-song voice. The first thing he always did during pony time was visit the Sonic Stadium Message Board. Not for Sonic, he hadn’t really been interested in discussing that particular franchise in several months now. Far more important was the thread devoted to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the most awesome television show to ever exist in the history of ever. Because it was about ponies. And friendship. But to his dismay, it had now been a full twenty minutes since anyone had posted. The night was looking grim. Due to the lack of new episodes, the thread had devolved into this. There was a time when a new post would come along every ten minutes, but now Kenny had to wait twice as long for someone to get off their ass and post ponies. The wait was excruciating. Maybe he just needed to log in. That would give people a whole other 15 seconds to join the fun. He dragged his cursor to the log-in bar and typed the following into their respective fields:

Username: Speederino

Password: LOLYOUWISH

He clicked the ‘sign-in’ button, and his computer screened turn stark white.

“How odd,” he said to the spider on his wall “Must not have loaded correctly”. That’s when something crashed through his window, showering the room with shards of glass, one of them lodging right in his left eye (Apparently getting through his glasses, somehow)

“This is terribly inconvenient, and is causing me a great amount of pain” he said. But Kenny’s jaw dropped at what had landed on his bed, and it was so awesome that it healed all of his wounds. It was ROID RAGE, the muscle-bound steroid pony from Hurricane Fluttershy. He had brought with him words of infinite wisdoms.

“YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!! YOU ARE THE BRONY WHO WILL SAVE US!!!”

“Isn’t that the premise of every -"

“WHO CAAAAARES!? THIS STORY IS 100% ORIGINAL, YO!”

And so Roid Rage took Kenny to Equestria, letting him ride on his back. They spiraled through a vortex, and at the end of the vortex was Twilight Sparkle’s library. When she came out she was all like:

“Oh my god, I never thought I would get to meat the ULTIMATE BRONY HERO!!! Is it true you got your powers because you were bitten by a radioactive Jesus?”

“Guilty as charged.” I said said Kenny.

“Thank Celestia!” said Twilight as she engaged Trixie in hot pony sexual relations. “Discord and Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis have returned, and we need the seventh Element of Harmony.”

Kenny flexed his muscles and said “Then you do indeed need the ULTIMATE BRONY HERO!!! Where is the seventh element?”

Just then, Princess Celestia arrived in her friend ship (This idea is mine please don’t steal), saying “Twilight Sparkle, I am holding you responsible for my sister being evil again, because all she wanted was to have an awesome threesome with you and Trixie, and your rejection made her evil again.”

“Of course I did” said Twilight “The idea of me being shipped with Luna is STUPID, and the people who think that would be a hotter pairing then me and Trixie are STUPID!”

“Silence student. I expect a letter explaining what you have learned about shipping by tomorrow, or I will send you to magic kindergarten. In the meantime, you must gather all of your friends and get on board the friend ship (Seriously, do not steal or I will send you to the moon), then we can unleash all seven Elements of Harmony.”

Kenny shook his head. “We do not need your friend ship, for there is a pony in this world who can get there faster. And there is only one way to summon him. All the viewers must click this link, and he will hear our summons.”

A familiar *vwooo* noise filled the library, as a blue box materialized and Doctor Whooves stepped out.

“Hello I’m the Doctor. I know the score so I went ahead and got all of Twilight Sparkle’s friends on the TARDIS. Now we just need the ULTIMATE BRONY HERO!”

So Kenny and Twilight went on the TARDIS, and they had adventures through time and space. After they were done they stopped and got ice cream, and then they went to fight Discord, Nightmare Moon, and Queen Chrysalis. They had combined into one form to make the most epic pony villain ever, QUEEN DISCORD MOON!!! (My 100% OC, so do not steal) Seriously guys, this thing looked so awesome that I just can’t possibly describe it. Deal with it. Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash unleashed their Elements of Harmony, but it did not work.

The Doctor shook his head. “I should have known. Q.D.M can not taste the rainbow, and earlier Derpy Hooves tried throwing exploding muffins at it, but that didn’t work either. We need the ULTIMATE BRONY HERO…we need you, Kenny!”

So Kenny unleashed his element, the POWER OF ROCK AND ROLL!

fell on everyone’s ears as he played the song perfectly on his new electric guitar that he wrestled from an evil warlord. When Q.D.M heard it, it melted because of the awesomeness.

“I am so glad I got to have this Equestrian adventure, but I must go because my world needs me.” So the Doctor took him home on the TARDIS, and back in Equestria Twilight and Trixie let the now-returned Luna in on their fun.

THE END

And please this is my first time writing, so be nice! lolololololololololololololololololol

I am so sorry for making this

• Thumbs Up 9

So while I was in Japan, I came across... this.

img0344cup.jpg

Just saw it while I was quickly running through some stores and had to get a pic of it. I'm pretty sure it's just a magazine but it seemed more geared towards Pokemon, almost like a guide. (Rainbow Dash is best Pokemon... right after Umbreon)

Oh, what is this? Did FluffyMixer release a new video while I was gone? Yes!

Wow, Fluttershy's face throughout that whole thing just made my day XD. Welp, time to go catch up on 3 weeks worth of EQD posts.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ladies. Gentlemen. I have a very special post in store for you. One year ago today, I officially became a brony:

You mean...It's your brony birthday?!

You know what this means? Pinkie Pie's got to throw you a birthday party! We've got to tell everyone!

Your real name is gummy right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCmR6sLgR8&feature=related

Edited by Hank Hill
  • Thumbs Up 1

The conclusion to the Dark Side of my fanfic is complete!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/33190/Through-The-Crack

In this chapter, the Doctor discovers who Eggman really is and Eggman forces the Doctor to take him to Ponyville, at gunpoint, in order to kill Sonic. Once there, Eggman confronts the heroes. Meanwhile, in the void, Classic Eggman discovers a way to get back to his own time.

My longest chapter yet, hope you guys enjoy it! I'll start writing the Last Story very soon.

• Thumbs Up 3