Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Sorry if these are old but I had to post it especially with nothing in news lately and for newcomers

548994_476623282348591_504395030_n.jpg

Looks like I conquer equestria with scootaloo.

I am mortal enemies with Spitfire.

Sorry if these are old but I had to post it especially with nothing in news lately and for newcomers

548994_476623282348591_504395030_n.jpg

So I enter an Iron Pony competition with... Angel?

Angel would kick my ass in an Iron Pony competition... =(

I conquer Equestria with Applebloom. Hopefully she finally earns her cutie mark.

Though hey cool Prince Solaris, our birthdays are just three days apart! :3

Plus or minus a year

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 2

Iron Pony Competition against Dr. Whooves.

He better not cheat somehow using the Tardis.

Iron Pony Competition against Dr. Whooves.

He better not cheat somehow using the Tardis.

I do not envy you. Though at least it's not this guy:

155086%20-%20Steroid_Pony.jpg

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

Iron Pony competition with Luna? That wouldn't end well considering she's a Princess that can raise the moon every night with her magikz. If it were a thumb wrestling competition with Luna, then I would win hands down... you know, because she doesn't have any thumbs.

Anyway, I'll ask this again, can anyone make me a cover image for my fanfic? As I said, I'm terrible at art (especially at computer art) and I'd very much appreciate it.

Edited by Grimchi3f

God damn it, Why couldn't I have been born on March 22nd?

...I wanna rule all of Equestria with Discord. D:

Edited by Hank Hill

God damn it, Why couldn't I have been born on March 22nd?

...I wanna rule all of Equestria with Discord. D:

I AM JUST ONE DAY OFF FROM THAT!

God dammit Mom, couldn't you have held me in for 11 more hours!?

I become mortal enemies with Octavia. I'm guessing she's not a fan of my tendency to blast "We Are Angels [Anarchy]" at full volume in the morning. :P

I AM JUST ONE DAY OFF FROM THAT!

God dammit Mom, couldn't you have held me in for 11 more hours!?

Oh well. At least you can have fun ruling all of Equestria with Applebloom!

discord-troll-face-gmJJQz.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Married to Lyra.

Oh... this is going to be awkward.

S'ok, I'll be partying with Bon Bon in the meantime~

Brb, forging my birth certificate to anything with the 20th because I'm not a crazy freak at all, nope.

> born in May

> stop reading

Also, I just finished reading My Little Dashie earlier. Is "this is the stupidest thing I have ever read" the correct response?

• Thumbs Up 2

> born in May

> stop reading

Also, I just finished reading My Little Dashie earlier. Is "this is the stupidest thing I have ever read" the correct response?

For everyone else, it's burst in to tears. But for you, that's the reaction I would expect you to have so I would say yes, that is the correct response.

I personally find it overated but it did make me cry.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 2

From the way Sean described it to me, it doesn't sound very appealing. Like I guess Rainbow Dash is hardly in character, if at all? I kinda like her for her likable personality and such, not just a Rainbow Dash paint job on any canvas, D:.

Yeah, I can have a fucking field day with everything I found wrong with this story, and I wouldn't give nearly as much of a shit about it as I do now if it weren't for it being one of the single most popular stories in the entire fandom, which blows my mind. All I saw in it was a personality-less cypher coincidentally named Rainbow Dash who was nothing like Rainbow Dash at all, as well as a mopey and badly characterized reader-stand-in protagonist who I wanted to punch for every word he said, both which are surrounded by pages of poorly written, poorly paced, and poorly executed "sad" and "heartwarming" moments, neither emotion which crossed my mind while reading due to how incredibly forced, fake, and pretentious the entire thing was.

• Thumbs Up 7

And don't forget the "engineered for maximum sadness irrelevant of proper characterization" ending. I was actually perfectly okay (albeit completely indifferent) to the story until the ending kicked into gear, and it was so painfully telegraphed and blatant with what it was trying to do that it completely punted me out of the mood straight into eye-rolling.

• Thumbs Up 4

Cool, stuck on an island with Spitfire! Maybe she could give me a piggyback ride and fly us off the island too. ;D

Party with Rainbow Dash? AW HELL YEAH! Party hard and not be cupcakes like Gato~ smile.png

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

I'm apparently handcuffed to Fluttershy.

At least we share an interest in animals so she could fulfil her passion no probs. I'd just get someone to pick the lock and free us to save us all the shenanigans, though.

Become best friends with Scootaloo?

<.<

>.>

Go o~n..............

I'm switching lives with Pinkie Pie? Oh me, oh my...

Well, at least, I'm not married to some kind of equine.