Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

New Official content! Holy crap! And a Pinkie Pie song at that?

*faints*

And PeanutButterDimond is right. That is so obviously put together for the bronies that it hurts.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

They even pointed out the parasprites forming a bikini. this wasn't made for little girls. This was made for bronies!

HASBRO AND THE HUB HAVE RECOGNIZED THE BRONIES!!!! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!!!! :D

They even pointed out the parasprites forming a bikini. this wasn't made for little girls. This was made for bronies!

HASBRO AND THE HUB HAVE RECOGNIZED THE BRONIES!!!! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!!!! :D

Full song nao, Hasbro! :0

I agree with PeanutButterDimond, this doesn't sound like the kind of song that would be targeted towards little girls. If it was made for Bronies, then well done, Hasbro!

You two seem a bit uninformed (sorta). This is not a completely original song. It is (more or less) a direct cover of a Katy Perry song. A Katy Perry song that is definitely not appropriate for little girls:

(Jump to 0:54 in the video).

So it is definitely Brony-targeted, and to a greater extent than you probably thought. To the extent that someone has serious balls to put this together for official use with the show.

Which is only good news!

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

You two seem a bit uninformed (sorta). This is not a completely original song. It is (more or less) a direct cover of a Katy Perry song. A Katy Perry song that is definitely not appropriate for little girls

Ah, my bad then since I've never heard the song before. But still, I never knew had Hasbro had it in them to make a video like that.

Edited by Kevin
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Fuck? Hasbro made a PMV, with the official VA's. Full version with Spike as Snoop Dogg... Shut up, take my money and make it happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

That song parody is all kinds of awesome. I hope we get a full length version someday.

• Thumbs Up 1

You two seem a bit uninformed (sorta). This is not a completely original song. It is (more or less) a direct cover of a Katy Perry song. A Katy Perry song that is definitely not appropriate for little girls:

(Jump to 0:54 in the video).

So it is definitely Brony-targeted, and to a greater extent than you probably thought. To the extent that someone has serious balls to put this together for official use with the show.

Which is only good news!

I knew that. What made you think I didn't?

Okay, who has heard the new music Eurobeat Brony made?

He made an ORIGINAL, vocal song with FiM-themed lyrics... About Luna! And there's FOUR versions of "Luna" so far.

All of them are bloody amazing.

Nightmare Mode (has a bit of death metal at the end)

Dream Mode (lacks the death metal part)

Nightmare Mode without the uncorrected voice

Nightmare Mode Instrumental

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Local TV Interview of Ingram. Also has a link to the Live Fan interview that will be happening in about half-an-hour (if my time zone math is correct) an hour. My math was wrong.

Linky.

Edited by Tornado

Holy... it seems so simplistic and yet you can tell A TON of work went into that. Love everything about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy... it seems so simplistic and yet you can tell A TON of work went into that. Love everything about it.

This is so beautiful.

Step 1:

Interview someone known for creating the music for FiM.

Step 2:

Interview him (mostly) about creating the music for FiM.

Step 3:

Play SONIC MUSIC in the background.

Step 4:

???

Step 5:

Profit!

Good interview though, even if there were a couple of audio drops towards the end.

Daniel had nothing to do with Equestria Girls. That was by the Hub.
Edited by Tornado

Full AMV Hell-ish video that the above video I posted was used for. Almost 25 minutes of pure pony awesomeness.

Okay, to all those who have MLP related images and stuff: you guys suck for making me tolerate and love this show! >:o

Seriously, who would've actually thought a show for little girls would extend this far outside of its demographic.

Okay, to all those who have MLP related images and stuff: you guys suck for making me tolerate and love this show! >:o

Seriously, who would've actually thought a show for little girls would extend this far outside of its demographic.

It helps that the crew have admitted to aiming towards adults as well. That and the effort put in to the show is absolutely jaw dropping. Not too mention that it also takes it's audience seriously.

Now, even the Hub is aiming towards the adult fans of the show.

Have you ever read a fan fic that was just so unbelievably depressing that your first response is laughter? Because I'm reading one at the moment that piles on so much that I have literally lol'ed several times. As it turns out, you can't transplant MLP characters into the story of Heavy Rain and make it work.

As an aside, why do all the bad things in these depressing fan fics always happen to Rarity?

Edited by Tornado

WHY DO THEY HAPPEN TO RARITY?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

Because I guess a lot of people think Rarity is a bad character or something. xD

Rarity is awesome! She's my favorite. :)