Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Well, there we have it. Vynal Scratch has been nicknamed DJ PON-3, and the HUB has called us bronies. There can be no doubt that they're fully aware of us.

• Thumbs Up 1

This gets better people:

So I was digging through my email, and came upon something from hubtv.com. Expecting it to be yet another troll, I was skeptical at first.

Turns out it was COMPLETELY legit.

This is a 90 second extended version of Equestria Girls! Complete with a shout out to bronies as a whole! Exclusively for Equestria Daily! I don't even know that that means!

They would like me to let everyone know that it will officially air on Saturday after their Hub Family Movie. Here is the exact quote!

This promo spot that will debut on air after our family movie on saturday. The promo uses original voice talent from the show and has some special lines in tribute to our favorite Pony fans."

FAVORITE pony fans.

Thats right guys, Hub knows about is!

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also, "When you party with ponies, you'll be seeing rainbooms?" I never knew partying with Pinkie Pie was equivalent to taking LSD. Makes me think of writing a fanfic called "Fear and Loathing in Ponyville", XD

• Thumbs Up 2

The Fuck? Hasbro made a PMV, with the official VA's. Full version with Spike as Snoop Dogg... Shut up, take my money and make it happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Loaded up ED when I turned my computer on. Saw the news piece. My jaw hit the floor and stayed there until the movie was over.

My mind has officially been blown. To the moon.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, I've started watching this show in my free time, I'm in chapter 09 so far, and I stil can't figure out what makes this show so awesome (lol why wub woo faec). it breaks every single stereotype I had about girl shows and I'm totally hooked by it. >_>

All the characters are awesome and hilarious, I can't avoid having a huge grin in my face everytime I watch this show, I could list every moment that it made me laugh in this 9 episodes but I don't think a post would be enough...

The theme is a freaking earworm too, I see myself accidentally huming that song IRL, same happens with the Zecora song sung by Flutterguy. >_>

In a more recent note, Equestria girls is awesome.

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Just... Wow. I never would've expected something like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've noticed sort of a pattern in some of these fan fics. An awful lot of them (including, now that I think about it, The Night That Never Ended) seem to start along the lines of:

1. Twilight practicing group teleportation spells.

2. ?????

3. Terrible things happen.

"Equestria Girls" just keeps getting better. Loving it. I still expect there to be an even longer version of the song eventually released in some form or another.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's official. Equestria Girls is my new jam. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Madmax is some kind of ridiculous comic machine. I have no idea how she does it. Twilight as a Soul Reaper is very awesome indeed.

Also, some news about when the Equestria Girls extended version will first air on TV:

The full music video will premiere on The Hub during the first commercial break of the Garfield movie at 5pm ET. It will run on our air in regular rotation from that point forward. We will be playing two back to back episodes of MLP on Saturday 5/28 as part of our Summer Preview, and double episodes of Pony on Saturday mornings all summer long! We hope all our fast-fine-fierce "pony-fabulous" friends tune in!

Linky.

Also, real life Sonic Rainboom.

We clearly all died on the 21st. Clearly. As I said in the comments, watch as millions of people watch Garfield for the first commercial, then simultaneously change to something else before it is over.

Pinkie Pie said bronies.

Oh, FiM. Even in the break between seasons you never cease to amaze. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I LOVE that they chose Winter Wrap Up and Suited for Success for Saturday's airings. It's like Hasbro were handpicking episodes specifically to please the fans and decided to pick the ones with some of the best musical numbers in the series. Good choices, Hasbro. :)

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 2

I LOVE how they chose Winter Wrap Up and Suited for Success for Saturday's airings. It's like Hasbro were handpicking episodes specifically to please the fans and decided to pick the ones with some of the best musical numbers in the series. Good choices, Hasbro. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

The highlight of my weekend is going to be a My Little Pony cover of a Katy Perry song... why do I feel no shame?

• Thumbs Up 1

...did Pinkie Pie and Spike just say "bronies" and "DJ P0N-3" in an Equestria Daily-exclusive music video preview sent directly from The Hub?

;TP4JN;PIAYZ3WHU BGTYPL5E;SZIH4T NBAYUPGTFYUSPN5ALHI;TN5REAUYI PN5SZE;IH4RHGAT[;PWRGTAZ

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1

I demand that the Equestria Girls music video be included as a bonus feature on the eventual DVD release.

Heck, just include a CD that has every song from Season One on it with the DVD. They did it with Sonic Underground. XD

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

I demand that the Equestria Girls music video be included as a bonus feature on the eventual DVD release.

Heck, just include a CD that has every song from Season One on it with the DVD. They did it with Sonic Underground. XD

• Thumbs Up 5

This blew my mind. I spent all day in tons of pouring rain. This made it worth it. The Hub sent an exclusive to Equestria Daily!! WITH FAN SHOUT OUTS!!!!

Now, the crew, and network are BOTH involved with the fanbase.

Note: DJ Pon-3 is shown as if she starts the song as like in some PMVs.

When DJ PON-3 is shown, her head bops to the beat.

Looks like we have another reason for people to be bronies.

-The show is awesome.

-The Community is kind, talented, loving, caring, and close.

-The crew are talented, awesome, keep in touch with the fans and talk to them and hear them out.

-The network is talented, awesome, and aknowlege the periphery demographic, even if it means putting "GettingCrapPastTheRardar" material on their own channel.

I love being a brony. :D

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Post Questioning The Logic of A Little Girl's Show About Ponies:

In Suited for Success it is directly implied that the reason that they were able to get Rarity's original dresses redone for the second fashion show so fast is because Fluttershy is very skilled at sewing. How is Fluttershy very skilled at sewing?

And yes, that thought randomly just occurred to me like 5 minutes ago while I was playing GT5.

Edited by Tornado

Post Questioning The Logic of A Little Girl's Show About Ponies:

In Suited for Success it is directly implied that the reason that they were able to get Rarity's original dresses redone for the second fashion show so fast is because Fluttershy is very skilled at sewing. How is Fluttershy very skilled at sewing?

And yes, that thought randomly just occurred to me like 5 minutes ago while I was playing GT5.

Well, everypony has their hobbies.