Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

A Twilight solo? Color me intrigued.

Though lately I've been in a MLP:FiM crossover mood for some reason and having ideas that I find really interesting. The first idea is a crossover with MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge). It would be pretty hilarious to see everypony go through the most brutal obstacle courses and physical challenges created by man...er...ponykind. Another idea would be a MST3K type of thing. It would be very amusing and funny to see the ponies riff and comment about bad B-movies that we 'two-legged creatures' created. Also, I could see Twilight as the Joel/Mike for being the snark and sarcastic person, Pinkie Pie as the Tom Servo since both like to sing alot, and I guess Rainbow Dash could be the Crow T. Robot on the account of.........awesomeness.

I'm weird that way I guess...

Holy crap, I just started listening to Celestia Radio today. It's freaking awesome!! :D

So, I made this post:

One thing I'm curious about is if Hasbro will try to reach into the periphery demographic with merchandise.

I mean, as a generic 20-something male with a broadband internet connection, I have no interest in buying ponies, but I would happily fork over money for the same kind of useless crap that I buy for anime, various shows from my youth and widget videogames. Blu Ray boxsets, soundtracks, t-shirts, posters, feelies, etc. I mean, obviously MLP is a merchandise machine, but it generally isn't wide-reaching merchandise.

• Thumbs Up 3

Did you get any reactions for buying MLPFiM toys.

Also, I started posting on PonyChan more today. It's a wonderful community. Also I posted in a very sad thread. Someone lost their brother.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/res/2492762.html

The original post was:

"my brother just died this morning guys, he is in the

military and passed away due to bleed out from a

vehicle bombing. i dont want to talk about peace or

war just cheer me up please.

think there are parties in heaven?"

Than Staccato posted:

">think there are parties in heaven?

Instantly made me tear up so much and got my pencil moving. I'm so sorry for your loss, pal. :'[ I hope my little sketch I made for you will help even just a little bit."

This was Staccato's drawing.

130602158048.png

I cried. I really cried. Friendship truly is magic.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 3

Did you get any reactions for buying MLPFiM toys.
Edited by Tornado

The cashier thought I was buying it for someone else. She asked me if I wanted a gift receipt and everything.

I actually have to take it back, because Twilight's color is wrong, but I'm gonna try as hard as I can to find one with the correct colors rather than get my money back.

I really do hope that Hasbro wil start putting more effort in to the MLPFiM merchandise.

Yeah. I'd buy a Rainbow Dash toy if it looked like how she looks in the show. NONE OF THE TOYS OF HER LOOK LIKE HOW SHE DOES IN THE SHOW (except the McDonalds toys, but that's a different story)

Though lately I've been in a MLP:FiM crossover mood for some reason and having ideas that I find really interesting. The first idea is a crossover with MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge). It would be pretty hilarious to see everypony go through the most brutal obstacle courses and physical challenges created by man...er...ponykind.

I am now imagining Vic and Kenny as ponies and Applejack falling over the logs and into the septic sludge. XD

If they made that crossover into a show, it could make the best drinking game ever: Take a shot everytime someone says "anypony", "everpony", "OH!" or "Right you are, Ken!"

Good News, Everypony:

It took Hasbro an entire season to realize the huge potential Friendship is Magic has!

It will finally see a time slot that doesn't lock it into oblivion...in fact, it's getting three!

Starting May 31'st, FiM will pop up weekdays at 8:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 6:30 PM ET.

SO MUCH PONI.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am now imagining Vic and Kenny as ponies and Applejack falling over the logs and into the septic sludge. XD

If they made that crossover into a show, it could make the best drinking game ever: Take a shot everytime someone says "anypony", "everpony", "OH!" or "Right you are, Ken!"

Yeah, also having a pony

Pinkie Pie, and probably Derpy in the same scene would probably cause mass chaos and be downright hilarious!

Going back to crossover ideas, another one I had in mind is a Stein's Gate one. I can definitely see Dr. Whooves as Okabe Rintaro/Kyoma Hooin, the mad scientist and also, it is probably just me but their hair/mane styles seem somewhat similar. Not to mention themes of time traveling and alternate worlds fit best between the two. I could really see Twilight as Kurisu Makise too.

Also, an Adventure Time crossover would be epic. Seeing the ponies and Jake and Finn would be just....well epic and awesome! Not to mention it would be interesting and great to see the ponies reaction when they see a Rainicorn that speaks Korean for the first time, and many of the other wacky chars and creatures of that world like LSP, Ice King, princess princess princess, and my all time favorite Party Pat, who happens to be voiced by Andy Samberg .

Edited by AdventChild

It took Hasbro an entire season to realize the huge potential Friendship is Magic has!
Edited by Cheez
  • Thumbs Up 1

The thought of a crossover of MLP and Lumpy Space Princess is too awesome to comprehend. Like, totally.

officialsurvey.png

I don't know what is funnier. The fact that no one loves AJ, the fact that Luna is more popular than 1/3rd of the Mane Six (and 4 times as popular as her sister), the fact that Derpy Hooves is now the official, honest-to-canon name, or the fact that Derpy was even added to that poll in the first place.

Keep in mind that this poll just went up, so most of the preceding jokes will probably be ruined.

Can't find it on Facebook. So now I can't show my love for Applejack in that poll. No-one likes the only original pony.

I just noticed Pinkie Pie isn't on that poll.

Poll is invalid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Disregard above post. The person who sent me the picture told me it was from the official facebook page, and it wasn't.

Disregard above post. The person who sent me the picture told me it was from the official facebook page, and it wasn't.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

My apologies. My mind hasn't been with me ever since I read Chapter 8 last night.

My apologies. My mind hasn't been with me ever since I read Chapter 8 last night.

The Night That Never Ended (I think I mentioned it in one of my status updates). I basically proved that one of my predictions for the Chapter had come true within the first page or so, but in doing so I came to the horrific realization that I predicted the exact opposite outcome of what was going to happen for a more major occurrence. And, even more problematic, I realized long before it happened that I had guessed wrong, and was basically filling with dread as I waited for the inevitable conclusion to play out.

Its been bothering me ever since I read it, though reading some other stuff has mostly taken it off my mind.

Edited by Tornado

More official Pony Recolours.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/more-ridiculous-recolor-ponies.html

Flutterheart? Really!? FLUTTERHEART!!?

*Knock!Knock!*

Hello, Hasbro? Guess who's here?

IT'S MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC'S HUGE TWELVE TO FIFTY FOUR YEAR OLD FANBASE!!!!!!!

...what.

My body was nowhere near ready for that cannonball of out of left field.

I LOVE IT.

Edited by HunterTSF

That's official? It sounds like Pinkie as well.

Wow, today I said that I almost though that Hasbro cared about us for a second, and then this comes. No way is this towards the little girls. This is for us bronies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH! Hasbro and Hub, aw yeah!