Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Oh lord, look what you've done to me. I'm a brony. All hail the bronies!

So far I've only watched the first 5 episodes but I must submit to the manliness already. I love you Applejack!

Edited by Roy O. Koopa
  • Thumbs Up 4

Oh lord, look what you've done to me. I'm a brony. All hail the bronies!

It worms it's way into you like a cancer and spreads until you can't resist it any more and my god is it awesome... and also I have this as my screen saver now.

Ponychan is a bit differn't. The background's black and there is satanic chanting in the background. A user(who most likely started this) posted a thread with gibberish but the mods can't ban him because his IP somehow dosn't exist. There are also brony terms in the chanting such as "anypony" and "everypony".

Quick, somepony get some holy water and an excorcist to Ponychan.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Ponychan is a bit differn't. The background's black and there is satanic chanting in the background. A user(who most likely started this) posted a thread with gibberish but the mods can't ban him because his IP somehow dosn't exist. There are also brony terms in the chanting such as "anypony" and "everypony".

Quick, somepony get some holy water and an excorcist to Ponychan.

Oh my. Just checked back there, and it's actually pretty creepy. e.e

It's gone now and I didn't get to see what was going on in that crazy thread before it vanished forever. :c

Anywho, Daniel Ingram, the composer behind all of the singing musical scores for the show, has created Facebook and Twitter pages to keep in touch with all the fans! Check 'em out! He's even got DJ P0N-3/Vinyl Scratch as his profile pic xP. A fan campaign is also in the works to get his and William Anderson's work for the show released on an official soundtrack, so go support their efforts by bugging Hasbro for an OST release. Ingram's also going to ask ask Hasbro about releasing the sheet music for his songs as well, so woo.

(Also be sure to check out his Vimeo page and official website as well.)

In related news, director Jayson Theissen guesstimates that season 2 will begin airing in the fall. Yay!

Edited by HunterTSF

Hey, guys! You know how Topdraw animation says season 2 is going to have 24 episodes, whereas David Ingram's resume says there's gonna be 26?

Well, they're both right. Brace for mindfuckery.

Parallel Logic: Mr. Ingram,

I have a question regarding the résumé posted on your website:

http://danielingrammusic.com/sites/default/files/Ingram%20Credit%20List%202011.pdf

Under your current work is listed season 2: My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic, specifically that season 2 has 26 episodes. Fans of the show have been somewhat confused if this means there will be 26 episodes in the next season or if there will be 24 episodes as indicated by Top Draw Animation:

http://topdrawanimation.com/production.htm

It has been speculated that the season 2 details in your résumé may have been copied from season 1 without change, resulting in both seasons listed as having 26 episodes. However some have also postulated you may be closer to production than the source at Top Gun and know more about current production plans.

If you could help clarify this discrepancy, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

A Fan

Daniel Ingram: The Top Draw statistic is accurate, but so is my resume. Go figure.

Parallel Logic: Mr. Ingram,

Thank you for your reply, however I am still somewhat confused. Do you mean to say that season two has both 24 and 26 episodes? I'm afraid I don't see how this can be. Does this mean the number of episodes has not been determined yet? Or there are conflicting sources? Or there are two double-length episodes like the first two episodes of season one?

Thank you,

A Fan

Daniel Ingram: Hahah... there's a solution to the riddle, and what I said in my original reply is entirely true. So keep guessing... see what the fan base comes up with.

(Source - Equestria Daily: Season 2 has both 24 and 26 episodes...?)

Eeeeee, fanbase teasing in a classic SEGA-esque fashion! Feels good man.

Bracing for multi-part episodes like a boss.

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Multi-part episodes!? OH PLEASE!! OH PLEASE!!

Sounds like more multipart episodes which is great, I want the show to have more episodes like the pilot.

LOOK AT THIS FREAKIN' 3D RARITY

rarity_by_ig_64-d3gh0vg.png

SO. AWESOME.

In unrelated news, Lady Gaga likes the poni. Also, have you guys checked out Daniel Ingram's Facebook page yet? He's accumulated nearly a thousand fans in just the few days since the page's creation! He's also posted photos from the recording session for "At the Gala", as well as the guitar chords for Rainbow Dash's part. Pretty neat stuff!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention the bad news - Ingram's little riddle apparently wasn't alluding to multi-part episodes. Apparently two episodes of season 2 were finished ahead of time before season 1 even ended production, and that Topdraw only had 24 episodes to work on left.

...but hey, that doesn't explicitly mean that we won't be seeing any multi-part episodes in season 2, though!

Edited by HunterTSF

Multipart episodes? Sweet! Two times the epic Pony action! :D

There'll proably more multipart episodes, but apparently that's not what Ingram meant. His facebook post says he meant that the two extra episodes were made alongside season 1.

Oh and I just watched MLP FiM the episode with Nightmare moon in it part 1, can anyone possible tell me what happens in a spoiler? xP

You know what I would like to see in the next season is Twilight Sparkle acting and talking like this:

I think it would be total freakin' G if she ever does something like that for an episode (FYI: It is the same VA as Twilight).

Edited by AdventChild

Oh and I just watched MLP FiM the episode with Nightmare moon in it part 1, can anyone possible tell me what happens in a spoiler? xP

They find out that Friendship is not Magic, and the show ends.

Seriously, though, just watch it. Explaining the chain of events would only ruin it, because the first two episodes are somewhat by-the-numbers. It was the presentation and characterization that sold people on the show when the pilot aired. Not the plot.

Edited by Tornado

Total Double Post Action!:

Daniel Ingram got interviewed by a local magazine. He discusses how crazy everyone is, notes that the 20-something/30-something male is his largest audience, gives a teaser of some of the songs coming up in Season 2 (Twilight solo song!), and (most importantly) is the second person involved with the creation of the show that says Dash is the best character.

Linky.

Of particular funny is the bit at the end where they compare him to Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men.

Edited by Tornado

A Twilight Sparkle solo? Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! :D

Kind of funny. We will be getting two interviews with him in a month. On May 26th there will be another interview with him.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/i-was-going-to-wait-until-actual.html

I am not surprised that the AJ Advice meme has led to a resurgence of Trollestia images.

Not surprised in the least.

and (most importantly) is the second person involved with the creation of the show that says Dash is the best character.