Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Oh nice Discord there Time Eater, would be easier to see if uploaded to imageshack or EqD then linked here

Don't be an asshole. If you don't like it, there are way better ways to say so.

Not bad at all! Way better than anything I could ever sculpt. tongue.png

Edited by Mono

Wasn't being an asshole, I really can't tell what it is. It's a tiny image, at least on my computer.

The top panel's ghost reminds me of a ghost pencil topper I had as a kid. It was the cutest pencil topper EVER.

IT CONTINUES...:

191585%20-%20artist%3Asoapie_solar%20Ghost%20pinkie_pie%20Trixie%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

Edited by Wayward Vagabond

DAT APPLEJACK PIC. ohmy.pnglaugh.png Funny thing is, that's pretty much how I've looked today, going in and out of sleep with no energy in this crappy humid weather.

Edited by Snatcher2047

OK, I know I say this a lot, but...

OMG YES:

Love the original video. Seeing it ponified is sure to make me smile. smile.png

That was really nicely done.

191711%20-%20artist%3Ahip-indeed%20Barrel_Of_Doom%20guide_dang_it%20rainbow_dash%20Sonic_the_Hedgehog.png

Linky.

That's totally spot on. smile.png

I like the twisty magenta eyes.

In fact...

"You want to know why my eyes went all "69"?"

THAT is why!

Edited by True Blue

Oh-.............. oh my goodness.

191744%20-%20applejack%20apple_bloom%20artist%3AMax_Gilardi%20ask_jappleack%20jappleack.png

You'll have to have been following HotDiggetyDemon's .MOV movies and the ASK JAPPLEACK blog to get what's going on here.

Don't cry. DO NOT F'N CRY. sad.png

Also:

tumblr_m4fll4pZkw1r5tr09o3_1280.png

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Thumbs Up 7

191744%20-%20applejack%20apple_bloom%20artist%3AMax_Gilardi%20ask_jappleack%20jappleack.png

You'll have to have been following HotDiggetyDemon's .MOV movies and the ASK JAPPLEACK blog to get what's going on here.

I still find it incredibly hard to believe that Jappleack somehow went from being mostly a crude humor comedy type of tumblr to a incredibly heartwrenching story type of tumblr like it is now. The fact that he actually got it to work with a near seamless transition is truly something to be admired.

Anyways, got The Friendship Express DVD today. Watched original Derpy. Manly tears were shed.

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 4

Also:

tumblr_m4fll4pZkw1r5tr09o3_1280.png

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

What the hell happened to answering dumb questions?

The Party Hasn't Ended

I have gotta say... this is the greatest thing I have ever read. Period. (This is including actual, legitimate books like Harry Potter)

And because of that, I don't want to read any others FiM fanfictions! Everything about this one is so good that I'm afraid that no other one can match this one. If only Butterscotch Sundae would make a sequel!!!!

Now that I got that out of the way: hello everypony! I'm a newly converted brony! By new, I mean 3 weeks old(in fact, I started watching the show at just about the same time as I'm making this post exactly 3 weeks ago!). This show is absotively posilutely amazing. I love just about everything about this show! It's my favorite TV show. I've actually added this to my list of "obsessions" to make something I'd like to call "My Obsession Triad" which includes Sonic The Hedgehog, Michael Jackson, and now MLP: FiM! In the immortal word of Fluttershy: "Yay!" Also, Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony and I think Derpy is the most adorable (c'mon, those eyes are endearing!).

The only thing I don't like about the show is how they changed Derpy's scene in "The Last Roundup". The scene was absolutely perfect before. Whenever I think of how they changed it, I get pretty upset. Other than that though, this show is perfect.

Oh, and SimGretina is awesome.

Edited by Grimchi3f
  • Thumbs Up 5

Oh we got a tear jerker here

319886_424294250934869_1549906824_n.jpg

Let's lighten it up with some funny, and something that's very true in most forums especially the sega forums

533017_424357734261854_110563525641278_1294627_744063488_n.jpg

so true

• Thumbs Up 6

The Party Hasn't Ended

I have gotta say... this is the greatest thing I have ever read. Period. (This is including actual, legitimate books like Harry Potter)

And because of that, I don't want to read any others FiM fanfictions! Everything about this one is so good that I'm afraid that no other one can match this one. If only Butterscotch Sundae would make a sequel!!!!

Now that I got that out of the way: hello everypony! I'm a newly converted brony! By new, I mean 3 weeks old(in fact, I started watching the show at just about the same time as I'm making this post exactly 3 weeks ago!). This show is absotively posilutely amazing. I love just about everything about this show! It's my favorite TV show. I've actually added this to my list of "obsessions" to make something I'd like to call "My Obsession Triad" which includes Sonic The Hedgehog, Michael Jackson, and now MLP: FiM! In the immortal word of Fluttershy: "Yay!" Also, Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony and I think Derpy is the most adorable (c'mon, those eyes are endearing!).

The only thing I don't like about the show is how they changed Derpy's scene in "The Last Roundup". The scene was absolutely perfect before. Whenever I think of how they changed it, I get pretty upset. Other than that though, this show is perfect.

Obligatory: (maybe more than usual since you mentioned Sim)

Also, if you ever want to give fanfics another try, you can always check my recommendations list (or the GTP one. Considering what I think about Party Hasn't Ended I would recommend you to go with this one instead of mine)

EDIT: Also, I probably should feel bad for reading those latest Jappleack entries and still expecting for something to go horribly wrong.

(Also, I'm not sure if I like the Equestria being shown there)

EDIT2: This also made me think about the Pony POV series.

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 2

To think this was the same tumblr that had Jappleack brutally beating AppleBloom to a bloody pulp! Needless to say that caused quite an outrage among the followers of that tumblr.

Oh and also...

The Party Hasn't Ended

Welcome to the herd! I'd post a clever gif, image or video but I think someone else will post something better than I could find. tongue.png

Edited by Wayward Vagabond
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Party Hasn't Ended

Ooh. Party is a good one. Still stands out on my mind over a year later.

And Pinkie Pie, eh?

Everybody%2520Knows%2520Your%2520Name.jpg

Welcome.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Party Hasn't Ended

What a coincidence, this was one of the very first shipping 'fics I read in this fandom--heck, one of the first pony fics I read at all! (I remember the very first was a Portal crossover of some sort, and I didn't understand the pony characters as well back then, so I really need to reread it! @_@)

Anyhow, welcome to the herd!! Hope you like horse/pony puns. tongue.png

That would be amazing. Not sure what the sequel would entail, but I'm sure Butters would pull it off. Plus I'm always happy to see more PinkieDash although I don't ship it as much as I used to, sadly...

Also, Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony and I think Derpy is the most adorable (c'mon, those eyes are endearing!).

We are now best friends.

Edited by ElementofChaos7
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Grimchi3f

121208%20-%20animated%20applejack%20cider%20fluttershy%20macro%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle%20welcome_to_the_herd.gif

"Yay!" Also, Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony and I think Derpy is the most adorable (c'mon, those eyes are endearing!).

You and I are going to get along just fine. wink.png

• Thumbs Up 5

And now... an accurate depiction of my daily life since April 21, 2012.

Now if only Pinkie Pie would stop by and randomly bug me.

• Thumbs Up 7

What a coincidence, this was one of the very first shipping 'fics I read in this fandom-