Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

... -Gasp.-

I've always felt out of place when on this site due to being a new Sonic fan.

That, and I'm a tad on the awkwardly shy side. orz

B-but... I think, I've finally found a little place on here I can call; home.

-Squealed in excitement.-

Will post something clever and pony related here soon~

Until then, I shall be lurkin' about..

-Nodnod.-

Well, allow me (and Pinkie) to welcome you to your new home~

Hope you'll enjoy your stay.biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 4

... -Gasp.-

I've always felt out of place when on this site due to being a new Sonic fan.

That, and I'm a tad on the awkwardly shy side. orz

B-but... I think, I've finally found a little place on here I can call; home.

-Squealed in excitement.-

Will post something clever and pony related here soon~

Until then, I shall be lurkin' about..

-Nodnod.-

I second Sweecrue. Welcome. :)

How many times have you guys watched A Canterlot Wedding? I've seen it four, and watched Seasons 1 and 2 twice each.

Feel like sharing your re-watching experiences?

Edited by True Blue

How many times have you guys watched A Canterlot Wedding? I've seen it four, and watched Seasons 1 and 2 twice each.

Feel like sharing your re-watching experiences?

• Thumbs Up 2

As I plan to do every Thursday, let's get some good earphones and enjoy...

B2vwm.png

Episode 3: Getting Drunker Each Minute

This week was marked as the week I've realized I've been following 2 guys from a long time ago without even knowing who they were, It's going to be interesting to write about them some day.

Anyways, like last week, today we have another artist who have released lots of stuff in his "career" (thinking about it now, I haven't even checked his Youtube), specializing in house,techno and all in all a pretty busy guy, so get ready to do some dancing because today's post is about Silva Hound!

01 ) Catatonic C4T - Flutterrage (Silva Hound Remix)

First of all, yeah, I noticed the guy tends to "remix his own songs" and calls them like that...

Second, yeah, this time I didn't start with a mix of the intro, I confess I have a special spot for this song for reasons I can't fully explain myself... I just find it so catchy and I think it's a nice introduction for what I'm going to be posting today. (also, that ending cracks me up laugh.png )

02 ) Welcome to Equestria (ft. Skellius)

Annnd here comes the FiM intro remix. tongue.png

03 ) Sapphire Shores (ft. Marika Bedford)

After a double doze of intro (and a quite powerful one at that) we take a little rest while listening to some cool club music (as I like to call them, isn't odd that I'm making this posts while being musically retarded? Go me!).

While I'm not the biggest fan of the lyrics I really like Marika's voice, I wish I could hear more from her (a quick search haven't given me much results), if any of you know where I could find more of her don't be shy and share. wink.png

04 ) Twilight Sparkle (Silva Hound Remix) Little warning for NSFW art in the video

I like how when it comes to Silva I can post not pony related stuff and still being pony related. :V

You mean this one doesn't have a lot to do with Twi? Well, some of Silva's work seems to be character inspired (like Sapphire Shores and I guess the rest of his Equestria Lover and Pony Swag Too discs) rather than extracted from the show, this one in particular is more drink inspired.

The album this track comes from is called "Drinks On Da House!" (keep in mind this link leads to the first of 3 editions of this album, the version of Twilight's theme you are listening in this playlist belongs in the third one), which are related to some funny beverages posted way before I even joined this fandom.

So let's say we are still at the club, drinking some Twilight... Then suddenly...

05 ) For The New Lunar Republic (befriending Not A Clever Pony)

Luna time!

06 )

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeaaaah!!!!!

Pretty much my favorite remix of this track, the instrumental parts (especially the one after the chorus= really make the whole thing sound more... Sinister I think would be the right word here (which is something I feel the original lacked, and yes, I'm including the "nightmare version").

This track also made me think despite not being the biggest fan of his music (though I love his singing) I should probably make a playlist for EB.

And so... We conclude the Luna block, but the list is far from over and there is still more music to dance with...

07 )

I could model to this (if I weren't so freaking ugly, I actually tend to be rather shameless about posing and stuff like that... Ehh... Ignore this...)

08 ) Lily (ft. Lauren Goodnight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnv6m7UjvQ

I love this one! I really like the beat and Lauren's voice (you can be sure you will see more from her here)... I also happen to like the lyrics this time (flower puns?). tongue.png

09 ) Spitfire (Silva Hound Remix) Little warning for NSFW art in the video

Dat sax... Just... Dat sax...

As repetitive as it might be at times I really love this one.

Now, after 3 tracks of hot dancing, sexy backs and the like you would think we would take a rest right?...

Nope, Vinyl Scratch time!

10 )

I feel like I'm cheating a bit here because this isn't a Silva track per se but it's a remix of one of his...

Eh, this one appeared in one of his albums so I'm rolling with that. (Also giving Aussie some free publicity just because)

11 ) Vinyl Pressure (DJ Auric's Flying Mashup) Little warning for NSFW art in the site

AKA, the track I would "media tag" if it was available on Youtube.

I could listen to this one for hours (in fact, sometimes I do)! It takes an already amazing track and makes it even better!

And if this last 2 tracks didn't made you party hard, then we then we have some more from the pink pretty party pony herself!

12 ) Party Cannon

Never leave your home without it!

I don't know if I should feel bad about this but the main reason I like this track is because of that distorted "party cannon" lines. tongue.png

We are almost reaching the end of the list, and for once, I actually feel like posting the most chill tracks here...

13 ) Epic Pie

Well... It's chill considering the characters in question. (Vinyl and Pinkie from Epic Pie Time for those who don't want to click the link to find out who am I talking about)

*shrug*

14 ) Magical Friends

And we say goodbye with this one, I don't think I could find a better track to end this, it even has an aesop! biggrin.png

And it's like this, that we conclude the third episode of "The Playlist", where pony music is considered NSFW, pretty much like with Mumble, this is only a small portion of Silva's work and if you liked this you should take some time to check the rest of his stuff.

See ya again next Thursday! When (if my internet doesn't fail me) I'll post Episode 4: "Curious" is a nice way of putting it.

EDIT:

*vid*

FFFFFFFfff... You stole my idea!

Oh well, I just come from making a playlist, so I see your Pinkie Pie

(I would use media tags but I kind of spent them already... Also, welcome KaleidoKitty! I'm your Hispanic and less kaleidoscopic counterpart)

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

Most Bizarre excuse to use a Gary Numan song if there was one at 6:09/6:11! MIND BLOWN! blink.png

My entire MIND was BLOWN by seeing that and ewwwwwwwwwww....mellow.png

On Hasbro's plushies ,never watched any series besides FIM but Pinkie Pie's looks more like that of her G3.5 counterpart blink.png .

My entire MIND was BLOWN by seeing that and ewwwwwwwwwww....mellow.png

On Hasbro's plushies ,never watched any series besides FIM but Pinkie Pie's looks more like that of her G3.5 counterpart blink.png .

You should see his Goyta video now that is a Mindfuck! smile.png

You post that one but not this one?

cookie_split_by_soapie_solar-d50p6uc.jpg

*How dare you!*

tongue.png

I'll see your cookie, and raise you a couple of pancakes.

pancake_time_by_soapie_solar-d50xgxq.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 6

I'll see your cookie, and raise you a couple of pancakes.

pancake_time_by_soapie_solar-d50xgxq.jpg

Well, I see your pancakes and raise you a cake!

hapvw_mnulh_uulalkvmi_by_kman_studio-d510iov.jpg

Uh... I got nothing.

lolnochibisforyou

EDIT Sweet Celestia alpha made a Sibsy hellion! Too bad it isn't like the ones Yudhai made (though I guess it would be hard to get some lines for her)...

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 7

The trippy derp is too much for my eyes to handle!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

I came up with an idea for a game. Think of funny and/or clever answers to Shining Armor's question: "Do you wanna know why my eyes went all "69"?"

Here are my two answers, which I posted earlier on Twitter.

- Because I fell off the chair laughing hard at Rarity yelling "MINE!!!"

- Because I found Derpy and decided to challenge her for a staring contest.

If you have Twitter, you're welcome to join me there. smile.png Just type your answer along with #DoYouWannaKnowWhyMyEyesWentAll69. Let's see how many more people we can get to join in. biggrin.png

In other news, still feel like sharing your re-watching experiences (my previous post)?

OMG Why can't I stop watching THIS.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 1

[media=]

• Thumbs Up 2

I know this has almost nothing to do with FiM, but I'm going to post it anyway since it's not totally irrelevant either. Tara Strong joined a bunch of other voice actors in a reading of the Star Wars script. What makes this special is that they all use the voices of characters they've played. (And yes, Twilight Sparkle comes in-incredibly briefly- around the 26 minute mark. I've yet to watch the whole thing, I'm sure she'll turn up again) I also already posted this in the Youtube topic, but this needs to end up on all corners of the internet. Now.

[media=]

EDIT: Twilight pops up again at 58:40, for those interested.

EDIT 2: OH MY GOD TARA AT 1:00:48!!! WHAT THE FUCK? Oh God, that's bound to result in some disturbing fan animations, if it hasn't already.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 2

I know this has almost nothing to do with FiM, but I'm going to post it anyway since it's not totally irrelevant either. Tara Strong joined a bunch of other voice actors in a reading of the Star Wars script. What makes this special is that they all use the voices of characters they've played. (And yes, Twilight Sparkle comes in-incredibly briefly- around the 26 minute mark. I've yet to watch the whole thing, I'm sure she'll turn up again) I also already posted this in the Youtube topic, but this needs to end up on all corners of the internet. Now.

This is the greatest thing on the face of the fucking planet. Thanks for sharing. laugh.png

Sparkle Solo, holy shit.

EDIT 2: OH MY GOD TARA AT 1:00:48!!! WHAT THE FUCK? Oh God, that's bound to result in some disturbing fan animations, if it hasn't already.

And that's why Tara's our queen. De Lancie is our king.

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 2

I can't tell what the fuck it is.

Edited by Phantomime

Jeez, I can barely imagine drawing Discord without being driven nuts, let alone making a clay sculpture of him. XD