Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Well guess what? They blocked the Sonic Stadium at my school! I've been there for almost 2 whole school years and now they decide to block it!? Luckily, school ends next Thursday. I'm just worried about my next 2 years of school without this site or Sonic Retro. Where am I going to get my Sonic fill!

Oh, um, on topic:

http://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com/

Uh oh, I wonder what it means!

• Thumbs Up 1

Meh, I'd prefer a solid color throughout with a pony/cutie mark on the top instead of those personally.

Edited by Pinkamena

They need to make a set of those for the PSP. My absolutely fabulous 3000 is even the right color, so it wouldn't have to be that much in the way of a skin for it.

Edit:

green_hill_zone_by_mewball-d526cbb.png
Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 6

Oh my god look at these

521263_320847287991808_253847871358417_706651_1879423233_n.jpg

598602_320847331325137_767344172_n.jpg

421401_320847361325134_961393920_n.jpg

375805_320847404658463_1776407613_n.jpg

551156_320847437991793_316352041_n.jpg

252598_320847461325124_336139705_n.jpg

Love them! :D

2qa1u2v.jpg

1. I definitely want to see Discord again. Back with a vengeance.

2. A species-swap episode would be more entertaining, IMO.

3. That would be pretty cool.

4. Something like LA, or the Saddle Arabia, maybe... :D

7. Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times, yes!

8. If they had an episode, they'd no longer be background-ponies, and would gain an identity, so... I wonder if they would ever do that.

9. Kind of related to what's above, an episode in which Doctor Whooves actually reveals himself as a time-traveler would be awesome.

10. I'm hoping for that.

12. There can never be too many shout-outs.

Chrome Pony is best internet browser.

chrome_poni_by_he4rtofcourage-d523s3y.png

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 8

Mother Of God! I will never think of Chrome the same way again!blink.png

Looks like I'm going back to chrome :D

• Thumbs Up 2

You think there's any chance of a genderbender arc?

1) Mane 6 get genderbended.

2) Mane 6 meet genderbended selves in alt universe (Something like this fic, although maybe with some changes).

So....

Legendary's fic made it to EqD.

Now sure how it ended up tagged as only [comedy], not sure if I should re-read it (probably should, if only just to know how it ended up tagged like that), but congratulations at getting feat'd there dude!

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 7

So....

Legendary's fic made it to EqD.

Now sure how it ended up tagged as only [comedy], not sure if I should re-read it (probably should, if only just to know how it ended up tagged like that), but congratulations at getting feat'd there dude!

Thanks for the plug, lol. And I'm not sure why it's tagged only as comedy; I just checked my submission history, and I did label it as "Normal" as well as "Comedy". But I'm not gonna complain; if the EQD guys and gals think the story is that funny, who am I to say they're wrong?

Since the last time I posted about it here, the story went through a... what, 3 month rewriting period? Pretty much all lines of description and exposition were completely rewritten, some new scenes and jokes were added, some jokes that flopped were removed, the moral was made to be more specific, a previously dialogue-only explanation of past events was expanded into it's own scene, and overall everything is now over 20% cooler.

I'd recommend reading it again if only to see how much of an improvement it is, really. But most of the storyline itself is the same, so don't feel obligated to.

Edit: Also, thank you Stricker for the congratulations. I tried to respond in your profile feed or whatever it is called, but I think I'm still banned from doing anything other than normal posting here.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_m53y2cpYdx1r3xauuo1_1280.png

So, apparently JJ is going to do reaction comics for all of the conferences.

I'm okay with this.

• Thumbs Up 6

METROID PRIME 4!?! GAFFHUGHUALCHAILCHDJIOIO

oh... fuck you for getting my hopes up, Miss Eve.

I was at work today and came up with a T-Shirt design (hope it hasn't been done yet):

fluttershy%20yay%20shirt%20smpng.png

It's based off a fan T-Shirt design for WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan and his whole "YES! YES! YES!" thing. I threw it together really quick and plan on ironing it out a little at some point. And yes, I realize the large font kind of contradicts the whole quiet "Yay!" thing, but I was going for as close to the Daniel Bryan shirt as I could.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 4

For those of you that have the Ponyhoof app on your facebook profile, can other people see you profile like that or are only you able to see it like that? Can I remove it whenever I want? Does it cause any problems with loading pages or whatever? I just found out about it and want to get it

I was at work today and came up with a T-Shirt design (hope it hasn't been done yet):

It's based off a fan T-Shirt design for WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan and his whole "YES! YES! YES!" thing. I threw it together really quick and plan on ironing it out a little at some point. And yes, I realize the large font kind of contradicts the whole quiet "Yay!" thing, but I was going for as close to the Daniel Bryan shirt as I could.

That is just straight up awesome! Wish I thought of it myself.

Edited by NGw00d
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's awesome! I really like it. :)

I give it one big huge...

[media=]

Edited by True Blue

For those of you that have the Ponyhoof app on your facebook profile, can other people see you profile like that or are only you able to see it like that? Can I remove it whenever I want? Does it cause any problems with loading pages or whatever? I just found out about it and want to get it

Ponyhoof is a browser plug-in, and not actually a Facebook app. As such, it will only affect what you see on Facebook, not anyone else. It also means it will only display on computers/browsers where you have it installed.

Anyway, you should install Ponyhoof now, it's hilarious!

http://jointheherd.little.my/

• Thumbs Up 1

Since Toro didn't post the other E3 reaction, let me do the honors...

193283%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20ask_princess_molestia%20gamer_luna.png

Annnd since we're already here...

193555%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20spike%20spikelicious%20twilightlicious%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

EDIT: And here comes Sony!

tumblr_m55i8xiMnR1r3xauuo1_1280.png

Everyone seems to like the girl in Last of Us... I wonder if this will have any repercussion in future events.

EDIT2: And we close (I guess) with good ol' Ninty!

tumblr_m55o3t9JZR1r3xauuo1_1280.png

Their bodies were not ready for Nintendo Land

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 7