Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

8 hours ago, Flamerstreak said:

You know, I am perfectly fine with the death battle, but is it just me, or was this death battle a bit rushed?

Agree, outcome was fair, but fight was waaaaay to short.

You know I do wanna point out something.

I've noticed that Batman is the only character who has returned and won their second DB. Everyone else has lost; Goku to Superman again, Charizard to WarGreymon, and now Shadow to Mewtwo. Though the Charizard was a different one but still took the fall.

Just something I noticed. lol

Does anyone else think Shadow lost way too easily? This didn't seem like much of a fight and they made Super-Shadow look really weak.

1 hour ago, ShadowSJG said:

Does anyone else think Shadow lost way too easily? This didn't seem like much of a fight and they made Super-Shadow look really weak.

That is one reason why I think this was rushed, personally speaking. I believe Shadow could have done far more before he would be defeated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, this is interesting...

2:51-3:10 Now I know why they made Shadow sound so goofy. :lol:

New DBX! It's Hammer Time!

Spoiler

Amy needed to keep her head in the game, and Dedede miscalcified his opponent.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post, but...

Carolina gave the Meta death by beheading through headshot.

Next battle is Cammy from Street Fighter...vs Sonya Blade. Yep! Both characters are revealed this time.

I'm ok with the match for sure but its worth noting its the 3rd Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat.

I guess they're really that similar to continue having match ups. But I remember right Cammy likes to fly across the screen a lot, almost to Vega's level. Not sure about Sonya though since I'm more familiar with Street Fighter than Mortal Kombat.

15 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

I'm ok with the match for sure but its worth noting its the 3rd Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat.

I guess they're really that similar to continue having match ups. But I remember right Cammy likes to fly across the screen a lot, almost to Vega's level. Not sure about Sonya though since I'm more familiar with Street Fighter than Mortal Kombat.

Fourth, actually: Akuma vs Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn vs M. Bison, Ryu vs Scorpion, and now this.

But this fight was pretty good. I know nothing about Red vs Blue, but this was plenty accessible. 

Hate to double-post, but we've got our first look at the Killer Bee of Street Fighter:

She was a clone of Bison? Never knew that. Anyway, Sonya's preview is coming sooner than usual, because the fight will go live next week.

That Red VS Blue battle has got to be one of my favorites. But now its time for my favorite Street Fighter character vs my sisters favorite Mortal Kombat character...this is going to be interesting xD

Here's Ms. Blade, getting ready for her catfight:

My money's on this chick, since she seems to have better experience fighting a much more diverse rogue's gallery.

It's WHITE VS BLADE! Battle of the blondes! Yaa-aay!

my heart broke down....poor Cammy, I was rooting for her, but it was a given result...

There is one character I'd like to argue to be her opponent.

256px-Th075sakuya01.png

Sakuya Izayoi aka the Perfect and Elegant Maid from the Touhou Project. Why? Cause she fits the bill of being a girl fights at a range and has time powers. Sakuya fights with throwing knives and while it doesn't seem to be as impressive as using guns, she tends to spam them in mass quantities and I do mean mass quantities.

Th06sc40.PNG

The fighting games and fan media tend to limit this however to balance things. Her time manipulation is pretty strong too, being able to stop time itself which is pretty much her trademark move at this point. While its her most well known ability she has other time powers like manipulating the space between areas, like how she made the Scarlet Devil Mansion seem to be larger in the inside.

The only problem I really have that wouldn't make her as Tracer's opponent is the fact Touhou characters are stupidly broken so it would be an interesting fight. But its the closest I got to having someone close to Tracer. People are saying Scout from TF2 but I don't see it, mostly because the only thing they have in common is being fast offensive classes in a team based FPS and Bonk makes Scout go really fast that he dodges bullets but that's about it.

...And then I literally just remembered...

Rebellionhomura2_4504.png

Homura uses various projectiles (eg. guns and grenades) and can time stop like Sakuya and DIO so she could be another contender. But if she goes Devil Homura is pretty much GG. I'll be doing an analysis if its her or Sakuya because I'm excited for this match up.

Well, here's the next "Death Battle X"...

Spoiler

Congratulations on receiving your "silver medal", Silver! :P  (At least he didn't die by spoon, though.)

A new DBX is up between Lucario and Ryu!

Spoiler

Suffice to say, Lucario was ahead of himself in the fight

13 hours ago, Soni said:

A new DBX is up between Lucario and Ryu!

Hide contents

Suffice to say, Lucario was ahead of himself in the fight

Video removed by user? Oh great is this more Youtube content BS? Or is it downvoted and attacked by "fans"?