Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

The Youtube Video of the latest Death Battle is out.

Flash knocks Quicksilver into a statue blade, so the Flash wins. No big surprise.

As for the next fighter, as I told Crow through PM, the next fighter is everyone's favorite clown prince of crime, the Joker!

So, who do you think the Joker's opponent will be?

• Thumbs Up 1

Wanna know how he got those scars? Check out the Joker's DB preview:

So Jokers going up against sweet tooth huh? This should be interesting.

4 hours ago, Cobalt_Bolt said:

Five bucks on the Clown Prince of Crime.

Why do you think he would win? Just curious.

He's been around longer than Sweet Tooth so he will most likely know some of the tricks in Sweet Tooth's book. (ie vehicle armed to the teeth with all manner of weapons ranging from comedic to lethal) Plus he took on heroes such as Superman and tricked a multi-dimensional being into giving him near-omnipotent powers before all was said and done. I'd say Sweet Tooth is going to need a bigger Ice Cream van to take on the Clown Prince of Crime.

New show.

Confirmed Fighters (That I know of)

-Trunks (DBZ)

-Boba Fett (Star Wars)

-Master Chief (Halo)

-Amy (Sonic)

-Spidey 

-Sakura (Naruto)

That battle arena pretty much confirms that Amy's fighting Dedede. Makes sense, given their mutual choice of weapons.

Well, I saw the latest Death Battle as a sponsor. I won't spoil the results, but I will be happy to reveal the next fighter to whoever wants to know by PM.

Joker VS Sweet Tooth is up.

Joker uses his Joker gas on Needles, 'nuff said.

Mewtwo is the next fighter here.

Spoiler

Nice to know my boy Joker won out. I admit, I wasn't expecting him to win, given how his opponent had an armoured ice-cream truck of death while the Joker didn't even have any real Batmobile equivalent (so far as I knew anyway).

Also, it'd be nice if you put the next fighter in spoilers, since I like to think people want to find that out for themselves and not have it spoiled before they watch the vid (*cough* *cough* myself included *hack* *wheeze*). Speaking of...

Spoiler

I'm betting his opponent will be some sort of artificial super soldier (given that these matchups always have the opponents tied in to a common theme). Only one that really comes to mind immediately is Cell, unless Shadow comes back for a rematch given his backstory and the similarities with that of the first movie's Mewtwo.

Someone better pick up that telephone for the Joker VS. Sweet Tooth fight. 'Cause I freakin' called it!

So I had a little chat with a certain friend of mine and we were talking about Mewtwo and then it hit me.

Shadow is practically the same as Mewtwo. Both being created to be the ultimate life and as a weapon of mass destruction. They do have somewhat similar powers too. They even had little girls involved with their lives who are related to their creators. So its very possible that Shadow will be Mewtwo's opponent.

I mean we did had Batman returning from the dead before so I don't see why not.

• Thumbs Up 3

Would of been better for it to be silver instead of shadow. 

I'm placing my bets on Shadow this time, it seems to be that the mai nreason why Shadow lost to Vegeta is that Vegeta can take a huge ass beating and still return the favor. I doubt ol' Mewtwo here has the endurance for that, maybe its Mega Evolutions would help possibly but then again, Mega Evolution can only work if Mewtwo has a trainer. So yeah, Super Shadow is gonna come back with vengeance.

FUCK YES!!! I was hoping Death Battle would revive Shadow for this battle and my hopes were answered :lol: Cause, let's face it, these two are just too damn comparable!

Anyway, my money is on Shadow as well! Mewtwo may have more power to him, and him being a psychic may cause Shadow problems, but Shadow's Chaos Powers (specifically Chaos Control) should allow him to survive against and ultimately defeat Mewtwo! And it goes without saying that Super Shadow trumps Mewtwo AND both its Mega Evolutions (if only because Super Shadow is explicitly invulnerable while both Mega Mewtwo forms still take damage).

Not to mention, didn't Shadow canonically defeat Silver in Sonic 06? If so, that tells me Shadow isn't hampered by telekinetics.

EDIT- Oh wait... Crap! Mewtwo might be the one to win actually! Pokemon, last I checked, doesn't have a good win record on Death Battle, so something tells me DB will let Mewtwo win to even the score...

Edited by Kaotic Kanine

28 minutes ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

FUCK YES!!! I was hoping Death Battle would revive Shadow for this battle and my hopes were answered :lol: Cause, let's face it, these two are just too damn comparable!

Anyway, my money is on Shadow as well! Mewtwo may have more power to him, and him being a psychic may cause Shadow problems, but Shadow's Chaos Powers (specifically Chaos Control) should allow him to survive against and ultimately defeat Mewtwo! And it goes without saying that Super Shadow trumps Mewtwo AND both its Mega Evolutions (if only because Super Shadow is explicitly invulnerable while both Mega Mewtwo forms still take damage).

Not to mention, didn't Shadow canonically defeat Silver in Sonic 06? If so, that tells me Shadow isn't hampered by telekinetics.

EDIT- Oh wait... Crap! Mewtwo might be the one to win actually! Pokemon, last I checked, doesn't have a good win record on Death Battle, so something tells me DB will let Mewtwo win to even the score...

Or, y'know, they'll determine the winner with research and logic, instead of just letting whoever they want win. 

It's kinda how the show works.

But Mewtwo does stand a chance. It's typically portrayed as one of the most intelligent Pokemon, and it's pretty cunning in a fight, whereas Shadow's a berserker. Not to mention Super Shadow has a very short time limit, whereas Mewtwo's Mega forms last until it faints. Shadow undeniably has the speed advantage, but Mewtwo has a more diverse moveset. 

We'll just have to wait and see if Edgy the Hedgy doesn't embarrass himself again, or if Pokemon will finally get a clear-cut victory in Death Battle.

9 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Or, y'know, they'll determine the winner with research and logic, instead of just letting whoever they want win. 

It's kinda how the show works.

Yes, I know that's how the show works and that's how they determine winners. But, at times, it feels like Death Battle likes to pull certain stunts to get certain outcomes. Like Eggman vs. Wiley, where Metal Sonic was deemed the winner for being "more powerful than any of Wiley's creations combined" and even portraying Metal Overlord as an unstoppable world destroying machine, things that sound really far-fetched given Metal Sonic's canon track record. There's also how they allowed Peach to defeat Zelda because of a football/soccer ability. I don't know how to put it but Death Battle likes to toss curve-balls on occasion and I feel they'll do just that to throw Pokemon a bone.

Eggman vs Wily was a cop-out, I'll admit, but Metal Sonic is capable of feats like that when written well. (Which has yet to happen) Remember, he has all of Sonic's powers (You know, the guy who effortlessly tears through robot armies singlehandedly on a daily basis), plus the ability to instantly acquire all the powers of his enemies. The only reason he hasn't won is because Sega won't allow Sonic to lose, and Metal is rarely portrayed as a protagonist.

As for Zelda vs Peach, why shouldn't that kick be considered legitimate? The physics equations check out, and Mario isn't known for having a strong canon, so anything's fair game for them. It's be like dismissing Zelda's Smash Bros. feats.

To me it really does depend on the death battle and the how they portray the fight. Like how sonic was drowning in and when he turned super he was able to fly out of the water despite you that's not how it works especially since super sonic can drown also when Mario used the mega mushroom and got dizzy which has never happened in the games. Or how about with the Jak & Daxter battle when they said Dark Jak is invulnerable and when Ratchet was firing bullets and missiles at him Jak lost focus and I believe he lost his dark form. I think Death Battle can be honest most of the time but I do believe that they can pull shit out of their asses just to conclude a fight I know some people believe that Batman vs Captain America was a cope out just because of the fanboys who got pissy with batman vs spiderman. Or Segata vs Chuck Noris yeah I know that was just a joke but still seriously?

Spoiler

Also no I'm not mad because they didn't use Super Mega Man or Hyper Mega Man in the death battle why did you ask?

1) The fights are not what determine the winners. It's the research done. Mario getting dizzy was just a joke. They're not saying it would've actually happened.

2) Dark Jak is invincible, but that doesn't mean he can't be fazed/knocked around. It just means he can't get hurt.

3) Super/Hyper Mega Man aren't canon, and combatants are only allowed to have items/weapons they could conceivably have on them normally. Mega Man can't exactly summon the Chaos Emeralds whenever he wants.

You know that last one was a joke right?