Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

So much for Ramona being Amy's executioner, Forte. Ramona got arcade machine crushed by Amy.

As said before, Hulk is the next fighter on Death Battle.

• Thumbs Up 3

Spoiler

Well, how about that! Looks like this Rose has more thorns than I thought! This is one instance where I'm absolutely ecstatic to be wrong!

I love the attention to detail with Ramona's death spewing out coins, and that music was pretty kickin'! The Sonic series is now 4-4! (Counting Metal Sonic's "victory", Eggman and all his robots as one loss, and both of Shadow's deaths) Not bad!

I have a buddy who's been begging for the Not-So-Jolly Green Giant to appear on this show since the first season, so I can't wait to hear his reaction! I wonder who's gonna be daring enough to face him?

• Thumbs Up 1

oh hey, Doomsday is gonna be Hulk's opponent. How shocking! But yeah, the preview of the Green Bruiser is up!

These videos are funny. I liked their Goku vs Superman part one and two.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

CxA_SLZVEAEf8tH.jpg

And Erza from Fairy Tail is Zoro's opponent.

Oh no the One Piece fans are going to cry.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Erza wasn't apparently half the woman I thought she was. LOL

The merc with the mouth, Deadpool, is coming back next episode!

48 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

Hide contents

Erza wasn't apparently half the woman I thought she was. LOL

The merc with the mouth, Deadpool, is coming back next episode!

Would you mind hiding the next combatant in a spoiler from now on? That's pretty discourteous.

4 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Would you mind hiding the next combatant in a spoiler from now on? That's pretty discourteous.

Yeah, sure. I will keep that in mind for next time. Wish shall be granted.

10 hours ago, Flamerstreak said:

Deadpool's opponent is none other than...

Hide contents

The party pony from My Little Pony, Pinkie Pie! Not kidding, by the way,

Ooooooookay. I didn't seen that coming. My monet was on Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

As an expert on Deadpool's opponent, allow me to give you all a hint of what they're capable of.

Spoiler

Pinkie Pie can break the fourth wall and warp reality, especially during musical numbers (Multiple episodes).

She has a Pinkie Sense, which is basically a Spidey Sense (Feeling Pinkie Keen).

She can run ridiculously fast, to the point of beating Rainbow Dash (Whose top speed is around Mach 10, as shown in her Death Battle) in multiple races. (Party of One)

Her body is incredibly rubbery and stretchy. (Multiple episodes)

She can spontaneously clone herself. (A Friend in Deed)

She has a cannon that shoots out confetti, but it packs quite a punch. (Canterlot Wedding, Part 2)

She can sense dishonesty. (The Cutie Map, Parts 1 & 2)

And finally, she acquired a Super form of sorts in the Season 4 finale, Twilight's Kingdom, Part 2, called "Rainbow Power". It lets her fly and gives her complete invulnerability, as show when she and her friends brushed off a blast from Tirek, a monster who stole all the magic in Equestria, including the four Alicorn Princesses, who are essentially the Goddesses of My Little Pony. Pinkie's Rainbow Power also lets her drain other beings of their magic and abilities, though she most likely needs help from her friends to do this. But it's implied in Season 5 that she can activate the form whenever she wants and keep it for as long as she wants.

Honestly, I could see this fight going either way. Pinkie definitely has the speed advantage, as shown with her outrunning Rainbow Dash multiple times. Deadpool's healing factor is his biggest advantage, but if Pinkie can drain him of it with her Rainbow Power, she's got this. And since Pinkie can stay in Rainbow Form indefinitely, he might not be able to kill her. Then again, Deadpool has an Infinity Gem that alters continuity, so he may be able to use that to change her however he wants. But given how inconsistent and random these two can be, I suspect we may be getting another stalemate, a la Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro.

Here's the return of the Merch with a Mouth:

Come back next week to see the only equine capable of matching his 4th-wall-breaking, reality-warping, gut-busting powers! And here's something else to consider about her:

I think this, coupled with her faster-than-sound speed and Pinkie Sense (Basically a Spidey Sense) means Pinkie Pie can't be killed by any of Deadpool's weapons other than his Carbonadium Sword. (Which negates healing abilities) But unlike Deathstroke, Pinkie's fast and spontaneous enough to avoid it, and she has her invulnerable Rainbow Power which she can activate whenever and keep for as long as she wants.

Honestly, I think we're looking at another stalemate. The only way I see Deadpool winning is to slay Pinkie before she goes Rainbow. (But how would he catch her?) And the only ways Pinkie can win are to either steal the sword and use it against Deadpool (But how would she know to do that?) or to use her Rainbow Power to drain him of his powers. (But that probably wouldn't work, since doing so before was heavily implied to require help from her five friends, and it seems to be designed to only drain magic, which I'm pretty sure isn't what Deadpool uses)