Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

I certainly don't remember seeing much backlash from the fight in the comments when I watched it, and it had been up for a few hours at that point. It does seem pretty odd for them to just take it down like that, though.

18 hours ago, Flamerstreak said:

Well, Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury is Ken's opponent.

And the "death" battle is basically a recording of a match with the characters in Capcom vs SNK 2.

Wait hang on, I've been out of the loop on this thread for a minute. what the heck is DBX and what happened to 1 minute melee?

7 hours ago, goku262002 said:

Wait hang on, I've been out of the loop on this thread for a minute. what the heck is DBX and what happened to 1 minute melee?

The people behind One Minute Melee, I guess either had some issues with the people of ScrewAttack or just left taking 1MM with them.

So the creator behind 1MM made Season 3 of it in some other channel, playlist is above.

DBX is pretty much 1MM except it doesn't follow the minute rule. That;s pretty much it.

Terry's Trailer.

Who do you think will win? Also, so we don't forget...

Both died after falling off a bridge with rocks below after trying to get a Hello Kitty doll from a rabbit. In other words, they got rocked!

Here is the latest death battle.

Ken got his head "knuckled" off

Next fighter in the next Death Battle is our favorite pink hedgehog with a hammer, Amy Rose!

Been doing a bit of research for the upcoming fight, and...

*sigh*

Amy stands absolutely no chance. Apparently Ramona is strong enough to snap metal poles in half and tough enough to shrug off being literally stabbed in the back. Amy, while tough, is a bit of a glass cannon- she has no strength or durability feats that compare. Sure, she's most likely faster, but, as with Shadow and Knuckles before her, speed won't do you much good if you're not strong enough to do serious enough damage to your opponent. And I'm fairly certain Ramona surpasses her in power and toughness to a much greater extent than Amy beats her in speed and mobility. 

And the icing on the cake? Ramona's sledgehammer, while already powerful, is especially deadly to other females. So it's Charizard and the Dramon Destroyers all over again.

Sorry, guys, but it looks like Sonic's about to be minus one more friend in three weeks.

Geez...

I mean, I know that when a character loses a DB, it's not the end of the world but goddammit man. This is third DB in a row (from the looks of it) where a Sonic character loses. I mean, fine I can see why Shadow would lose to Mewtwo (even though I still haven't seen proof that Mewtwo can fully wipe people's memory, only memories that involve him he removes and Shadow could've easily won by teleporting behind Mewtwo and snaps his neck) but fine. I'm still sticking to the fact Knuckles would win a fight against DK (the moon DK punched is hardly the same size as the actual moon and besides, what happened after he punched the moon literally throws out all logic).

But yeah, from the sounds of it; Amy ain't winning and that makes me a sad clown.

5 minutes ago, Soni.exe said:

Geez...

I mean, I know that when a character loses a DB, it's not the end of the world but goddammit man. This is third DB in a row (from the looks of it) where a Sonic character loses. I mean, fine I can see why Shadow would lose to Mewtwo (even though I still haven't seen proof that Mewtwo can fully wipe people's memory, only memories that involve him he removes and Shadow could've easily won by teleporting behind Mewtwo and snaps his neck) but fine. I'm still sticking to the fact Knuckles would win a fight against DK (the moon DK punched is hardly the same size as the actual moon and besides, what happened after he punched the moon literally throws out all logic).

But yeah, from the sounds of it; Amy ain't winning and that makes me a sad clown.

1) Even if it can't wipe away all memories, Mewtwo could've also taken control of Shadow's mind and forced him to kill himself. And considering it survived getting stabbed through the abdomen twice, I doubt a neck snap would work. And why would Shadow think to do that when he always relies on Chaos powers and homing attacks?

2) There's absolutely no other explanation as to what happened with DK's moon other than "He moved it himself." Just because it's cartoony doesn't make it any less impressive. And Knuckles has no strength or durability feats that compare. The biggest punch he ever threw was in the Boom intro. (If you say that doesn't count, you're only hurting your own argument) 3.9 Megatons vs 3000+ means they're not remotely on the same level.

I mean anyone can survive a stabbing, it's gonna hurt like shit but you'll live. I doubt Mewtwo can survive having his neck snapped, that's insta-death. And while that may be true that he might not go with hand-to-hand combat as his first method of attack, it's certainly isn't something he's prone of doing. I mean the moves you use in in 06 heavily relies on him kicking a whole lot. And also he has used Chaos Control more than just stopping time which feels like the analysis failed to mention, if he wasn't going to snap his neck, he could just as easily get a quick shot in or two, Shadow is a heavy hitter and using Chaos Control could allow him to put in more punches. But again, Shadow dies by spoon so whatever.

Yes, he did punch a moon but it's not the same size as our actual moon far from it. I mean, it's bigger than anything Knuckles punched for sure. " And Knuckles has no strength or durability feats that compare." Uh, Yellow Zelkova? You know the guy that's like 5x the size of Knuckles and can lift like stuff Knuckles couldn't even lift on his own yet Knuckles for the most part, held his own against him. Granted, he beat him with Sonic's help but still how he managed. And he showed off how strong he is during his encounter with him. I'm looking at fights myself and I'm convinced that yeah, DK shouldn't have won. I mean Zelkova stomped and smashed him with his two fists yet Knuckles is still kicking. There was no way he could've been swatted by DK and besides while Knuckles can be a moron sometimes, he can use his ol' gnoggin sometimes. The fact he laid traps for Sonic in 3&K shows that a bit, can't say the same for DK. And besides why would I mention Boom Knuckles? He's an entirely different character, the fact that the analysis had take take his  stupidity as facts that Knuckles is just as stupid as DK is laughable but then again, I guess you could also say that showing how stupid DK is in his cartoon is just as pointless, so yeah why bother putting those interpretations into the fight when it really doesn't matter at the end? Granted, handling the attacks of Zelkova is nothing compared to punching an island-sized moon but DK is dumb muscle that I doubt has much training, Knuckles at the beginning was very gullible but he's a bit of a cunning trickster.

But whatever, we could go back and forth with this all day. I already accepted that Shadow can beaten by Mewtwo (and Vegeta) but I remain unconvinced that Knuckles would actually lose to DK. He should've won.

So yeah, Amy's gonna lose k then.

We've got a double feature today. First:

And now, Amy's executioner: 

Next week, Elise will no longer have competition for Sonic's heart.

2 hours ago, Forte-the-Bell-Tolls said:

We've got a double feature today. First:

My word, that Like/Dislike ratio...

Not that surprising though since their 3D animation is just dreadful compared to their better 2D sprites.

Reading through that blog, it definitely seems like Amy could possibly win it.

Though I doubt the Death Battle crew will take into consideration her skills from 06 or Battle. I mean, they did took into consideration a Sonic character's appearance in Sonic X in the past so I guess that should still be fine here but yeah, I might have some hope Amy can pull out a win here.

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 0:50 PM, AdventChild said:

My word, that Like/Dislike ratio...

Not that surprising though since their 3D animation is just dreadful compared to their better 2D sprites.

Pretty sure it's more about Spidey jobbing, though the animation is pretty poor.

Welp, as a Rooster Teeth First subscriber, I've just watched the latest Death Battle video with Amy and Ramona, and I gotta say, it was incredibly hype. If not making me feel a bit conflicted seeing as I love both Sonic and Scott Pilgrim, it certainly did not disappoint. Won't spoil it for you guys though. :P

As for those curious about who will be in the next battle, the first fighter revealed at the end is:

Spoiler

The Incredible Hulk.

• Thumbs Up 1