Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

22 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

I'm honestly surprised they didn't use Gene from God Hand instead because you know, God Hand or that too OP? Also God Hand is by the same company more or less though the DMC creator was involved with the creation of both combatants so I don't know.

I wanna put my money on Dante but honestly we know Bayonetta is going to win.

Why do you say that about Bayonetta?

4 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

Why do you say that about Bayonetta?

Bayonetta defeated the equivalent of God, Jubileus the Creator. Dante fought something similar but the scale isn't comparable, especially when you shoot God through the entire Solar System.

Though in Dante's defense he doesn't die, in cutscenes anyways and again fought something close in power but again it just doesn't compare to beating Jubileus.

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Bayonetta defeated the equivalent of God, Jubileus the Creator. Dante fought something similar but the scale isn't comparable, especially when you shoot God through the entire Solar System.

Though in Dante's defense he doesn't die, in cutscenes anyways and again fought something close but again it just doesn't compare to beating Jubileus.

Interesting. Now I would be surprised if Bayonetta were to lose. Didn't she have help, though?

I'm positive about Bayo taking this one easily, but if I remembered she summoned queen sheeba to beat her, but according to the wiki (which apparently is based off some manuscript in the first game) sheeba can't be summoned by one witch alone. 

"It is said that no witch can attempt to summon Sheba like other Demons - the power needed is too great and therefore kills the witch in the process. However, it seems that the equal powers of two witches is enough to summon Queen Sheba, without suffering any further damage. "

And sheeba did have both black and white in her, though more black I think. 

Other than that, like I said I'm sure she'll win. I actually can't think of a fictional character she can't beat. 

(Aside from omnipotent characters like the one above all or something like that.). 

Yeah, as much as I like dante there is pretty much zero chance of him winning this since bayonetta is both more powerful and quicker (with the added ability of witch time but assuming they give dante his quick silver ability, he could probably just pull a JoJo and cancel the affects). But then again bayonetta can't regen from slashes and mortal wounds like dante can so that may give him an edge.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Bowser's been confirmed, I thought I'd share some interesting tidbits with you all.

In the past few weeks, I've been researching the feats of various video game characters just for fun, and, by an amazing coincidence, Bowser just happens to be my latest test subject! So, here are some of his most notable feats, which should give you all an idea of what to expect in the next Death Battle:

STRENGTH: Bowser boasts himself as an unstoppable powerhouse, but I think I've found his limit in Bowser's Inside Story:

As you can see, he struggles to lift up that giant iron ball. Only with Mario and Luigi's help can he throw the thing, so this must be his upper limit. The only thing I'm having trouble with is estimating the radius of that ball. Bowser's height is approximately 8'7", according to this: http://www.vgf.com/forums/threads/vgb-nintendo-characters-height-weight.83443/, so someone might be able to use his body to estimate the ball's radius. Then I'd just square that and multiply it by pi to get the ball's area, then multiply that by iron's weight (491 pounds/foot^3) to determine Bowser's maximum output.

DURABILITY: BIS also gives us an idea of how much force Bowser can take. At four points in the game, he gets crushed by a giant object, and it's specifically stated he would've died if not for the Bros.' reviving his with his own adrenaline, something he can't do on his own. So, whatever object has the least amount of force is greater than or equal to Bowser's maximum durability. As for other things he's survived, like the black hole in Galaxy 2, remember that he was aided by someone or something during those times. (The Grand Star is most likely to thank for his surviving the black hole, and he survived the end of Galaxy 1 because of the Lumas' sacrifice.)

And that's all I got for now. Anyone wanna help me with those equations?

Bowser survive getting throw into what is probably the equivalent to the sun and walked out ok.

Just now, Dejimon11 said:

Bowser survive getting throw into what is probably the equivalent to the sun and walked out ok.

Yet he can't survive getting hit by a train. Besides, he shrugs off extreme heat most of the time, otherwise he becomes a living skeleton. 

But being resistant to one thing doesn't make one invincible. A Fire-type Pokemon can resist fire, but it won't resist a Rock-type attack.

4 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Yet he can't survive getting hit by a train. Besides, he shrugs off extreme heat most of the time, otherwise he becomes a living skeleton. 

But being resistant to one thing doesn't make one invincible. A Fire-type Pokemon can resist fire, but it won't resist a Rock-type attack.

.....Well got me there. But let's be honest they're most likely going to use all the abilities like turning giant in this thing. Who do you think his opponent is going to be? Considering how that one minute melee ended I wouldn't be surprised if he was fighting mecha sonc. Or maybe Dedede.

Most likely Dedede or Ganon(dorf), either of which would be more than a match for him. (Dedede having lifted a monster weighing thousands of tons and shrugging off a planet-sized explosion, and Ganon having over ten generations of experience and only being weak to Light Arrows and the Master Sword)

Here's the fight, by the way. Also,

I'm freaking happy that the one I rooted for won.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dante and Bayo are pretty even, one has killed pretty much the devil and the other pretty much god, but Dante is EXTREMELY hard to kill, with his brother Vergil coming the closest to doing doing so, but even after, Dante recovers instantly, despite Bayo's powers and pretty much being on even ground with Dante on just about everything from powers to weaponry, I don't think her stamina is on par with Dante.

I can't be the only one who would have perfered Dante vs Inuyasha. I mean think about it. They have SO much in common. To start off:

They both wear red.

Both have white hair.

Both have a demon/devil father & a human mother.

Both are orphans.

Both have swords that are from their father that have abilities that are yet to be mastered.

Both have a "Devi/Demon trigger form" where they tap into thier devil/demon form and become more stronger and violent.

Both are super fast, but not too fast.

Both have a partner that looks like someone else that they love.

Both use weapons that are not swords that fits their personality.

Both are badasses! XD

But eh, this was still good. Especially both were made by the same person, so that is excusable!

• Thumbs Up 1

I will like the series there also coming back in Season 3

Dante VS Bayonetta

and making a new series DBX

Trish VS Jeanne

I need to play catch up. 

I think they should definitely do Asura (Asura's Wrath) vs. Kratos (God of War) sometime. It makes so much sense.

That's that creepy BOWSER'S preview!

Nice of Wiz and Boomstick to invite us over for a brutal fight, eh, SSMB? I hope there'll be lotsa blood!

I just wonder what Ganon's up to. It is written, only next week will we find out!

Apologies for the double post, but the true King of Evil has arrived:

Whoops, wrong video:

Next week, either the Mushroom Kingdom or Hyrule will be free of its biggest scourge.

Hey guys, how is this for a Death Battle?: Scoorge McDuck from Ducktales vs Cranky Kong from Donkey Kong? Just curious to know your thoughts if you all don't mind.

Predictions are up for Turtle vs Piggie:

http://odbfb.blogspot.ie/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html

Spoiler

After reading this, I'm actually placing my bets on Bowser. Just like Zelda vs Peach, the winner will be the one who's gotten more development and variety over the years.

But you know what? I'm still looking forward to this. I've warmed up to the Koopa King after marathoning the Mario RPG's, and I think he's due for some payback after Ganon backstabbed him in Subspace Emissary. Next Wednesday, Bowser will do what Link failed to do for thousands of years: Put Ganon down for good.

• Thumbs Up 1

I saw the episode early as a sponsor. Here is what happened if you don't want to wait until Wednesday.

Bowser got decayed and blown apart.

For the next battle, I will give you two hints.

Robot and Lombax. You know what that means?

At long last, Nintendo's two head honchos of evil throw down!

Spoiler

YEAH, BABY! I never should've doubted the Pig-Man!

I guess you could say Bowser was utterly BONED in the end!

1 hour ago, Forte-Metallix said:

At long last, Nintendo's two head honchos of evil throw down!

Hide contents

YEAH, BABY! I never should've doubted the Pig-Man!

I guess you could say Bowser was utterly BONED in the end!

Very funny, Forte! Just in case the hints I gave above were not enough, I'd like to add that Ratchet and Clank are in the next Death Battle. You guys think their opponents are most likely Jak and Daxter?

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently, Jak and Daxter are Rachet and Clank's opponents, according to ScrewAttack's Twitter. Who do you think will win?