Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

If there's a new type at all this gen (which I sort still doubt), it has to be weak to poison. 

It'd make sense with love, actually. Look what killed off Romeo. In the same vein, love would also have to be weak to steel. 

• Thumbs Up 1

If there's a new type at all this gen (which I sort still doubt), it has to be weak to poison. 

It'd make sense with love, actually. Look what killed off Romeo. In the same vein, love would also have to be weak to steel. 

Love would be weak to Fighting too.

Because nothing kills a relationship like decking your girlfriend in the jaw.

• Thumbs Up 9

Maybe the interviewed members are just, like, interns posing as elite Game Freak members on the part of their bosses. They've just got this note with them that says "The world of Pokémon is unique and amazing! :D"

That's just silly.

The interviewed members are obviously N who has finally realized the importance of the relationship between humans and Pokemon. "TheworldofPokemonisuniqueandamazing!"

• Thumbs Up 3

I would very much like to know how female Gardevoir produce eggs.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING MEAN -WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE-

Well you see Wario when you put pokemon in the daycare they fight each other that they randomly make an egg.
  • Thumbs Up 2

While "love" type isn't my most favorite idea ever, I still think it's better than fairy or light since I think it can harness more creative things, especially with pairing with other types out there like fire, ice, dark, etc. As for it cheesily being super affective against dark or something, looking at the Pokemon anime, shit's always been cheesy as fuck in Pokemon anyways XD. Though I still stand by that a "digital" type should be the next typing if there ever is one. With Pokemon being a future-based world where there's already quite a few man made Pokemon, I just definitely find it the most interesting and fitting, as well as being pretty different than the rest of the types.

Though with that new Eevee thing, I still think it's just a normal type lawl.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well you see Wario when you put pokemon in the daycare they fight each other that they randomly make an egg.

So I could fuck one without consequence?  Excellent.

But actually, having some half-Gallade children would be fucking BADASS.

While "love" type isn't my most favorite idea ever, I still think it's better than fairy or light since I think it can harness more creative things, especially with pairing with other types out there like fire, ice, dark, etc. As for it cheesily being super affective against dark or something, looking at the Pokemon anime, shit's always been cheesy as fuck in Pokemon anyways XD. Though I still stand by that a "digital" type should be the next typing if there ever is one. With Pokemon being a future-based world where there's already quite a few man made Pokemon, I just definitely find it the most interesting and fitting, as well as being pretty different than the rest of the types.

Though with that new Eevee thing, I still think it's just a normal type lawl.

I would much prefer we just leave types as they are.

But if I had to pick a new type, it would be Sound, since it's practically already its own type.

• Thumbs Up 1

No, save yourself the effort, and use a cheat cartridge!

:V

You, sir, are completely missing the point.

Unless by cheat cartridge you mean my penis.

Then yeah.

• Thumbs Up 8

Was there not a part in the manual for the Game Boy saying "Do not insert foreign objects into the Game Boy cartridge slot"?

Puh-lease.

I much prefer the battery compartment.

• Thumbs Up 3

I must have missed where we heard Mewtwo's voice...

Uh... Smash Bros., maybe? Or... uh... he might have grunted in that one Pokemon movie?

Mewtwo's voice in the latest Japanese trailer is very high but his Japanese voice was always like that.

Inb4 author slash director slash international heartthrob Dan Green.

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 3

Sometimes smaller and less intimidating by size can actually work really, really well. I don't suppose you've ever watched DBZ by any chance? One of the villains, Buu, takes on his final and most powerful form as "Kid Buu". He looks a hell of a lot more evil, and downright menacing with the spirit and attitude of a twisted child. That's probably what GameFreak are going for with Newtwo, but I think they missed the mark.

Actually, I'm not much of a DBZ fan, but Kid Buu ISN'T his most powerful form (Super Buu is), but because of how sadistic and mindless he is, it is his most DANGEROUS form.

Mewtwo's voice in the latest Japanese trailer is very high but his Japanese voice was always like that.

Nnnope.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Uh... Smash Bros., maybe? Or... uh... he might have grunted in that one Pokemon movie?

:V

He talked through entirety of the first movie.

And, uhm, the thing is, Kidtwo isn't crazy and sadistic from what we've seen.

He's just smaller.

Why do I feel this is gonna be like that dumb Kyruem movie where the entire plot could have easily been done without Ash and company tacked on to the plot but they have to be in it anyway due to marketing bullshit or whatever.

Seriously, I have nothing against Ash like a lot of other people do, but I think the movie could be stronger if the focus was primarily on Mewtwo's duel with Genesect.

Who knows, maybe they'll find a way to make it work, at least Ash has a pre-established relationship with Mewtwo so his inclusion would somewhat make sense this time.

• Thumbs Up 8

Also I think this is the first time Ash recognized a legendary he's met in a movie. He didn't recognize Celebi in Zoroark iirc. I mean, I know it wasn't the same Celebi but eh.

As far as I know, Ash recognised Dialga and Palkia on the later 2 movies they were in.

That was basically 1 big movie split into three so duh.

Edited by ArtFenix