Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Wasn't Battle Revolution's animation just the Pokemon's model flipping backwards twice? I can't imagine it being that hard to make a universal animation.

You guy's do realize how damn sluggish the animation in the Stadium games are? 

Do you seriously want battles to take damn forever for the pokemon to just recover from a hit like in the Stadium games, don't know about ya'll but I rather it be fast paced like the handhelds, especially for online play. This game is getting released internationally at the same time after all.

Otherwise I'd turn the battle animation off, which I really rather not do.

• Thumbs Up 5

Pokemon fights haven't been fast-paced since Gen 3, so I don't know what your point is. (Gen V was better than Gen IV in this, bt it was still slow.)

I'm sure you'll still be able to turn animations off like always.

A thing I noticed after playing Final Fantasy VII after IV, it's that turn-based crap gets really boring really fast unless it's visually appealing. But maybe that's just me.

Edited by Solkia
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't know, I thought Gen V was a lot faster than previous games. They could still make improvements though ... oh, my Pokemon is burned? Dang, that sucks! Hey, you know, you don't need to give a message that specifically states "[Pokemon] was hurt by their burn" at the end of every single turn, just have it's HP go down. I can tell very clearly by the fact it's glowing red and by the 'BRN' icon that it's, y'know, burned. Goodness.

But yeah, it's just weird to go back to earlier Gens after playing Black and White because of how slow everything is, but that might just be me being a modurn moran.

Edited by elementofchaos
  • Thumbs Up 2

Now I'll be sad because no-one will make a Mewthree bottle opener...

Oh I'm sure there are plenty planned, though under the alias of an "action-figure"

It disappoints me to know i'll never see an image that amazing again.

I wouldn't underestimate the power of the internet. Ever

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hope this isn't a new Pokemon.  There's absolutely no reason to make Mewthree almost twenty years later, especially when we have formes for this kind of thing.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65907133

Just figured you guys should know. Archive is called "PokemonX_Y_MewtwoArtwork" and "PokemonX_Y_MewtwoScreenshots"

This is the same way we confirmed to people that the Kyurems were not new Pokémon.

Still, you never know

So basically Mewtwo saw how Kyurem took its spot as the Pokemon with the highest non-Deoxys Special Attack stat when it fused with Reshiram, said "awww hell no", and decided to take back its crown.
  • Thumbs Up 1

New Jynx evo?

jynx.jpg

If so

tumblr_lkd1jzC3EE1qdhut1o1_400.jpg

It looks like it's parodying Nicki Minaj which is hilarious.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 6

So Smoochum turns to Jynx, then Jynx goes to the gym, loses weight, performs some height increasing exercises and turns to this fine looking Pokemon. Cool.

Rule 34 is gonna have a field day with this!

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

Isn't that fake? I remember it from a few months back

It probably is...but I want it to be real, seriously, it looks pretty cool.

If you're going to post new mons, real or fake, could you post them in spoiler tags?

If you're going to post new mons, real or fake, could you post them in spoiler tags?

Done.  Saves space too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That's fake, guys. I read serebii forums.

Aww.  Still, hopes up for a real Jynx evo.  Same with Dunsparce, Pinsir and Farfetch'd.

Before anyone asks, Drowzee pre-evo is also fake.

Only real ones so far are Starters, the two Legendaries, Sylveon and Mewtwo.

Just keep an eye on Serebii, if there's a credible leak he'll post it there.

I've got hopes for a Dunsparce evo or pre-evo, wasn't Dunsparce features in the anime or movies recently? That's always weird considering how bloody minor it is.

PS. I

kinda hate how nasty Dorkly are about Pokémon sometimes

Nope. And we still don't know Sylveon's type either. Nor if Mewtwo has any alteration to type once he evolves, for that matter.