Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

It was confirmed that 4chan made this up/faked it with the purpose of scaring Reddit simply by removing a cartridge while it was saving. Pokebank wasn’t involved at all. I’m gonna try and find the source I read, but I’m at sixth form which - naturally - blocks both sites.

It's safe!

• Thumbs Up 1

It's safe!

I hope so...playing a game for 105 hours and losing all that progress will probably make anyone commit murder.

EDIT: OK, WHY can you only transfer Pokemon from Box 1?!

So has anyone gotten confirmation if this app deletes Pokemon that it considers to be hacked or not? I know SuperLink asked but I don't recall seeing an answer that was concrete.

I saw some users say that some of their Pokemon were marked as hacks when they were legit....so I assume it just blocks

So has anyone gotten confirmation if this app deletes Pokemon that it considers to be hacked or not? I know SuperLink asked but I don't recall seeing an answer that was concrete.

No, they're just thrown back into the respective game.

Ah yeah I shoulda updated on that, from everyone I've talked to who've had Pokémon blocked by Bank they just get blocked, not deleted.

Also none of my legit Pokémon were blocked at all.

It was FUCKING EFFORT but today I transferred all of my Pokemon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 (probably should have done this weeks ago in preparation ;_; ) then through Bank to Gen 6.

Considering my 'main' team is made up from a bunch of Shinies I traded for on the Pokemon GTS forums when I was younger I was surprised to learn that none of them were hacked (not even a Shiny Thundurus which I was the most worried for). Not a single one of the fuck knows how many Pokemon I've transferred to my X version has that Hexagon on their stats though, not even any of the hundreds that I caught myself in the earlier Gens that I KNOW are legit. From this I assume it means that Pokemon was caught in Kalos and not that it's a legit Pokemon?

It was FUCKING EFFORT but today I transferred all of my Pokemon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 (probably should have done this weeks ago in preparation ;_; ) then through Bank to Gen 6.

Considering my 'main' team is made up from a bunch of Shinies I traded for on the Pokemon GTS forums when I was younger I was surprised to learn that none of them were hacked (not even a Shiny Thundurus which I was the most worried for). Not a single one of the fuck knows how many Pokemon I've transferred to my X version has that Hexagon on their stats though, not even any of the hundreds that I caught myself in the earlier Gens that I KNOW are legit. From this I assume it means that Pokemon was caught in Kalos and not that it's a legit Pokemon?

Only Pokemon caught/bred/received through special events in X&Y have that mark.

To go along with the current discussion, I have this. Went through Pokemon Bank and everything. Spoiler'd for big size

hfqx.png

FINALLY finished transferring all my Pokemon. Man, these apps are just tedious as all hell to use...

It skyrocketed my Pokedex from 399 to 534 though so I'm happy. I'm not to bothered about missing some Pokemon in Black and Black 2 since I'm sure that they'll return in future Pokemon games.

Any of my Pokemon with questionable backgrounds were just denied transferring options and kept on the original cartridge, so you still have access to them to a degree. 

To go with the Bank experience discussion, I finally got all my Pokemon over to X yesterday but man was it some effort. Constant app switching, cartridge swapping, box moving... not exactly the easy route to transferring your Pokemon, but I guess its the only option we have. I decided to put my Pokemon in the bank and start again on X. For a second I was terrified that somehow your game save would be linked to your Bank but thankfully not. I'd basically use Bank as an extra save file feature anyway if I was going to pay a subscription, so...

I had already obtained a shitload of bankmons from the GTS, so the amount I had to transfer from Black was considerably less. I haven't yet transferred any of my legendaries or events, however, since I'd hate to be without them in my old games; I can at least clone whatever legendaries I have in Emerald with the Battle Frontier glitch.

In other news, I started collecting Vivillon patterns the other day. I currently have eleven (including two of the rarest patterns, Monsoon and Ocean) and I'm due for five more after I joined a Vivillon subreddit. After that, I'll just be missing the Jungle and Sandstorm patterns.

So quick question about B2/W2: if you have a non-Unova Dex Pokémon in your game (say, Deoxys) and you trade it away or something to get it out of your game before getting the National Dex, will you still get its data when you get the National Dex?

I ask this because if the answer is "no", that puts a kibosh to my space-virus and a whole load of legendaries (particularly Darkrai and Arceus) coming to Y.

I'm just gonna say that this Pokebank thing is fucking trash.

I took almost one hour to transfer my Pokémon along my brother's ones to his game.

The "only box 1" rule is laughable.

Thank god I already transfered everything I wanted so I don't have to use it again.

I'm just gonna say that this Pokebank thing is fucking trash.

I took almost one hour to transfer my Pokémon along my brother's ones to his game.

The "only box 1" rule is laughable.

Thank god I already tranfered everything I wanted so I don't have to use it again.

I have to agree with you. Why you can't select multiple boxes to transfer is stupid.

Well, I don't quite have Manaphy just yet, but...

XYNationalDexCertificate-SMALL_zpsbf2da4

And thus, with Bank, I'll now be able to finish every future Pokémon game almost instantly. :lol:

As much as I've criticized Bank before, at least it's not as terrible as that fucking minigame for BW/B2W2.

I'll probably pick it up once another gen6 game comes out. Just realized I'm actually running out of room in X, although I'm not filling up every box I'm using.

So quick question about B2/W2: if you have a non-Unova Dex Pokémon in your game (say, Deoxys) and you trade it away or something to get it out of your game before getting the National Dex, will you still get its data when you get the National Dex?

I ask this because if the answer is "no", that puts a kibosh to my space-virus and a whole load of legendaries (particularly Darkrai and Arceus) coming to Y.

I've never transferred Pokemon to any game before getting the National Dex, but my guess would be that it will show up because you still own that Pokemon. Whenever you obtain a new Pokemon via trade or by catching it in the wild, the data automatically gets inserted to the Pokedex. I'm pretty sure that once you get the National Dex, the Pokemon in your boxes will get recognized by it so I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

You have to pay through Pokemon Bank and you can't pay until the trial period is up.

Just transferred all of my Unown and every single event and legendary barring Regigigas, Arceus, and Manaphy, hue.