Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Uh Oh!

Nintendo got the guy doing the Livestream, he had to surrender his copy.

Was only a matter of time through anyway.

EDIT:

the Chespin Evo's signature move is called Spiky Shield.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Okay, Chesnaught has the greatest name ever. And I am liking Delphox. I knew Fennekin was the best choice. Greninja does look badass though.

And any word on new Megalutions?

Are we allowed to post fanart of leaked 'mons?

As a former #TeamFennekin'er, I'm very disappointed by Delphox. :C Greninja is pretty cool, so I'll go with that. Funny, I actually hated Froakie at first and loved the other two. Chesnaut looks decent.

Overall Infernape is still best, Feraligatr and Venusaur are still tied for worst, and all is well in the world.

Well one guys livestream on the game has closed because Nintendo is pissed off about the leaks. Not to mention they are going after the stores that broke the street date an are demanding a massive recall.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Overall Infernape is still best,

Hell yeah, Infernape is fucking aweome and-

Feraligatr and Venusaur are still tied for worst, and all is well in the world.

God....Dammit. WE WERE SO CLOSE TO AGREEING ON SOMETHING

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 6

I'm not planning on spoiling anything else, but I caved and checked out the starters' final evolutions to help me pick.

Chesnaut (?) is definitely my favourite. It reminds me a little of a Digimon (in both appearance and in the ways it differs from Quilladin), but in a very pleasant way. Chespin might actually be my fave grass starter ever.

Delphox is weird, for sure. Greninja's nice, but I haven't been all that keen on any member of its line.

Are we allowed to post fanart of leaked 'mons?

As a former #TeamFennekin'er, I'm very disappointed by Delphox. :C Greninja is pretty cool, so I'll go with that. Funny, I actually hated Froakie at first and loved the other two. Chesnaut looks decent.

Overall Infernape is still best, Feraligatr and Venusaur are still tied for worst, and all is well in the world.

Are you trying to start a war, because you won't win. Ever

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't say a word against my darling Venusaur.

I love him just the way he is <3

• Thumbs Up 2

I did some thinking and I think I know what I find 'off' about Delphox...... thing looks damn creepy.

For one it's beady eyes and small head in comparison to the rest of it's body, especially it's gargantuan ears and earhair feels really intimidating. I look at fanart of it and while some features are toned down to make a more flowing shape, they all make the design look good, but looking at it's in game model just looks off-putting.

But those aren't 5th gen starters or ItGetsBigger!Typhlosion.

Ok, look, I know you said some things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us... for Pokemon....

You monster.

Edited by Rusty Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think I'm going with Fennekin and Squirtle as my two starters, and in the other game Charmander. I really just don't care for Froakie or Chespin at all, which is weird because I like most of the starters of other Gens (Except for Chikorita which can eat a dick)

Well after doing some thinking, I've finally decided that I'm going with Chespin and Charmander as my starters.

Too bad Chesnaught is gonna be slow because I was looking forward to naming him Sonic

:(

I honestly don't think Fenniken and Charmander will be able to work together as a team, and I REALLY want to save Charmander for his own team, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

I think this is the first generation of starters which I've been let down by all the final evolutions. Frogadier looked like a strong contender but his final evo is just... what? And Fennekin, my initial favourite, has come out the worse at the other end. *sigh*

Torchic/Squirtle Master Race here. I'll pick Chespin and leave him in my box as soon as I get either one of those two.

Going for Fennekin/Charmander.

I don't care if they are both Fire-types. I love Delphox and Mega Charizard X instantly won me over.

• Thumbs Up 2

Froakie/Bulbasaur/Torchic master race! laugh.png 

Same here. ;D I just hope Mega Venusaur Y is not the one with the pink flower stuck to its forehead. Knowing my luck though, it will be.

• Thumbs Up 1

Same here. ;D I just hope Mega Venusaur Y is not the one with the pink flower stuck to its forehead. Knowing my luck though, it will be.

Apparently there's a bit of favouritism towards the starters. Charizard's stones have an X or Y next to them whilst Blastoise and Venusaur don't.

Apparently there's a bit of favouritism towards the starters. Charizard's stones have an X or Y next to them whilst Blastoise and Venusaur don't.

It's not favoritism, it's Game Freak acknowledging the Glorious Fire-type master race.

Now where's my Mega-Typhlosion?

Edited by Rusty Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really doubt all 3 original starters will get the special treatment, and honestly think that probably only Charizard of all the starters will get two different forms of Mega evolution simply because of how popular of a Pokemon he is. I could be wrong but I guess that's just how I see it anyways. Seems a bit overboard to give everything 2, just having the one is pretty dang special