Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Okay just got back from Bulbagarden's forums and Chespin's final evolution has been leaked. It's bipedal and the best way I can describe it is a hamster knight who has a shell that gives off some Bowser vibes

Quilladin's evolution looks like a very unusual deviation from it's pre-evo's colour schemes, being primarily tan. IMO, it looks like an evo possibly even more extreme than Dewott-Samurott. Totally wasn't expecting that. Still going to be my choice though.

Oh my god

Chepsin's final evo is giving me mixed emotions right now

Edited by Soniman

If that's real... what is that? Believe it or not, it's the cutesy face that puts me off. If that's real, then Greninja is definitely the best but even Delphox is already growing on me a lot.

Also we've got a Bunnelby evolution. It's basically the same but massive, has fists on it's ears, a giant belly, and a shit eating grin to end all shit eating grins. It's simulataneously terrifying and hilarious.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I just don't know to think about Chespin's final evo, well other than I'm gonna be choosing Froakie.

Froakie fucking won.

Chespin's final evo looks like Zudomon or whatever from Digimon.

Well, even if we are disappointed, me and my brother will go with Fennekin and Chespin respectively like we decided on day one.

I still want to train a Greninja though, that sly fuckers is the best starter since fucking Blaziken.

Edited by Tmsp

Wow, this is totally not what I was expecting for Quilladin's evo! It's the Dewott to Samurott of Gen 6. And like Samurott, he looks pretty cool! Like a gopher who nicked one of Bowser's spare spike shells. XP

Froakie is still mine however! Guess this continues my tradition of always choosing a water starter (except for Johto). -w-

"You gave PokeSteroids to Bunnelby"

"What? Bunnelby is evolving!"

"Congratulations! Bunnelby evolved into Diggersby!"

Diggersby looks like a cross between Bunnelby, Buneary, and a hiker

Also, Heliolisk is Electric/Normal

Edited by Son1ctrainer

Helioptile evolves using a sun stone. It looks cool.

That figures cause the first part sounds like "Helios" the Greek Sun God and I believe Basilisk.

EDIT:

Also Mega Stone for Aerodactyle!

biggrin.png 

Edited by Dantemustdie00

I really like that electric lizard thing's evolution since it reminds me of these guys:

Holy fuck that scared me! laugh.png

Now that I think about it...

Chesnaut reminds me of Waldstein from Under Night In-Birth.

maxresdefault.jpg

I feel like such a weaboo for remembering DEM ARMS!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not really digging the designs for the gen 6 starter finals. Fennikin's is OK after viewing it for a while, Froakie's is probably the best in themes that his tongue doubles as a scarf to conceal his identity. Chespin...is wow. I don't like it. Somehow it doesn't scream Pokemon to me.

That said I know that Heliolisk is a must and possibly Hawlucha is going to be on my team.

Saurian master race represent.

Wow, Chespin, I did not see you turning out like THAT! I'm not sure what to think of it. It looks more steel than fighting either way.

And LOL at Bunnelby's evolution.

Edited by Pawn