Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

So Binacle's evolutiion has been leaked and holy shit does it look weird!

B-b-but muh Dugtrio!

It still looks like shit, tough. Like the kind of shit you would see in Power Rangers.

Edited by Tmsp

BARBARIAN. BARNACLE.

#onlyinpokemon

Edited by CC14 the Franken Frog

B-b-but muh Dugtrio!

It still looks like shit, tough. Like the kind of shit you would see in Power Rangers.

So this is how the ugly barnacle killed them all. EDIT: Damn it Azure!

tongue.png  

Edited by Reed Richards

It certainly is an "Ugly Barnacle", but it has some pretty good stats, even it's Speed is surprisingly good.

So Binacle's evolutiion has been leaked and holy shit does it look weird!

Holy shit, that thing looks so freaky, I

need it in my party.

wtf Barbaracle looks ridiculous

loling at this shit

It's certainly a freak of nature.

But those Stats are so dag good through

I think Barbaracle is

RAD. I haaaaated his pre-evolution since it looked so weird and out of place with the faces the had, but somehow it grows up into a scary ass ocean abomination that looks pretty badass and terrifying at the same time. Just to slap on for awesomeness he has awesome stats as well. Since he doesn't conflict with other Pokemon I wanted to use yet, I might just have to get this crazy thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some sad news...

Unfortunately they didn't made Gym Leaders anymore tougher, their teams are STILL 2 to 3 Pokemon so far, and their doesn't seem to be a challenge mode known yet.

Not just Gym Leaders, but the regular trainers still only have at least up to 3 Pokemon too from what I've been hearing. It's the 5th Gen all over again for me.

This freaking sucks, I was hoping that Gym Leaders would at least have 4 or 5 Pokemon, with the last Gym having a full team.

If their is a 3rd version, please by the gods give some of us more of a challenge.

"There exists an item that can change a Pokemon's Ability!"

This was said by an NPC in the game.

Edited by Son1ctrainer

I'm assuming its for getting out Hidden Abilities you've missed.

Welp so long Chandelure! Gen 6 finally lets you play with your Shadow Tag and your getting kicked upstairs for it!

I'm liking the crazy ass barnacle evolution, loving the key, and really liking the Dragon's evolution. God damn it, it seems like all the really "out there" stuff is extremely late in the game.

Also it seems like there's distressingly few Ground, Ice, and Poison tyes available in this game.

We've also got another Pokemon. Pumpkaboo, kind of cute blobby pumpkin thing, Grass/Ghost typing.

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 1

please god let there be a dolphin, seriously if we don't get a dolphin I'm gonna rage.

Also phantumps dex entry says that it's possibly made up of the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest. Damn.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Union J to change their name to Union XY for the launch of Pokemon X and Y

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55105/union-j-to-change-their-name-to-union-xy-for-the-pokemon-x-and-y-launch/

Umm... yay?

They also pose with Pikachu... in Pikachu onesies.

"Hey Pikachu, we're wearing the skin of your brothers! If that doesn't make you want to rage, just wait until we start singing!"

New Pure Ice type Pokemon called Bergmite. It's kind of adorable, resembles those spiky crystal enemies in the Metroid Prime's Phendrana Drifts. Wild at like level 39 so it seems like it's rather late, like most Ice types that aren't Amaura (who seems to be reasonably early for a change).

Most of the reviews are just complaining that 3D (the 3DS 3D) isn't used very often.

Which isn't exactly a bad thing persay. I'm sure there are people thrilled that gimmicky 3D isn't being thrown around.

Most of the reviews are just complaining that 3D (the 3DS 3D) isn't used very often.

Which isn't exactly a bad thing persay. I'm sure there are people thrilled that gimmicky 3D isn't being thrown around.

.................Really? REALLY!? These SAME people were always calling the 3D a gimmick and NOW they want it!?

.................Really? REALLY!? These SAME people were always calling the 3D a gimmick and NOW they want it!?

Are they the same people?

Are they the same people?

I mean the sites, not the actual reviewers. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were calling it a gimmick.

NintendoWorldReport:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/review/35635

8/10.

There's a bit in here of interest;

"My other complaint is that the game carries a greater reliance on repurposing old Pokémon rather than introducing new ones this time around. Game Freak tries to make up for this through cool Mega Evolutions, re-typing old monsters to Fairy, and re-introducing some forgotten classics like Deliberd and Granbull, but it was a bit of a bummer to see the full extent of what the Kalos region actually introduced. Far more importantly, the Pokémon designs introduced this generation are a somewhat noticeable step down in quality from past entries."

Edited by VEDJ-F