Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I get the feeling you guys love Mega Charizard X only because of his color. Seriously, Mega Y one looks just as awesome. Paint it in black. They're both awesome, IMO.

They want it only because of it's typing, actually.

• Thumbs Up 4

Greninja and the Luchador Bird are real then? Oh hell yes! TwT Actually, looking at Delphox a second time it's not

bad, but it looks too feminine and those ear fluff things are ridiculously huge. Greninja is BADASS though! <3

Now let's see what Quilladin's next evo is gonna be like. =3

I get the feeling you guys love Mega Charizard X only because of his color. Seriously, Mega Y one looks just as awesome. Paint it in black. They're both awesome, IMO.

Shiny Charizard is black and red so Mega Charizard Y can be black too.

Fire/Dragon is good typing and its also physical based apparently.

It's a little of both, plus I like his design, which is basically what you go for in pokemon you like anyways. He's got a neat typing we always wanted, a radically different color from his norm (even if it's his shiny color), and I think he looks neat in general to boot. I just hope there is some way to get the X or Y items for mega forms in opposite versions if they really are exclusive to the versions respectively.

They want it only because of it's typing, actually.

Well, seeing Dragon type for Charizard has always been my dream as well, I won't deny that))).

I wonder if the X one will be orange in his shiny appearance)).

I just hope there is some way to get the X or Y items for mega forms in opposite versions if they really are exclusive to the versions respectively.

I'm pretty sure it's possible. Would be reaaaally stupid if it's not. I mean, I always hated not being able to have different forms of Deoxys in Gen III in one game.

Edited by ArtFenix

I was getting Pokemon X anyway, but MegaZard X's blue and black color scheme, a combination I'm an absolute sucker for, makes it all the better for me.

wasnt a charazard trading card that had the same color scheme as mega charzard X? Also now its a dragon so everybody who was complaining about charzard not being part dragon can shut up

Edited by Dejimon11

Seriously, WHAT is the luchadore bird everyone keeps yapping about?

Edited by Wonder-ED (Missile)

Seriously, WHAT is the luchadore bird everyone keeps yapping about

WEEEEEELLLLL...

There's this really colorful bird pokemon with its wings stretched out and it obviously has a luchadore theme going on. Why haven't anyone posted a screenshot about it? Well besides the fact its a leak the pic I've seen of it is in battle with Fenniken's final evo which is a major leak.

No jokes this time. Tried to be vague as possible though.

Fennekin final evo is confirmed, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think the design's pretty cool except for the ear fluff. Name's pretty neat as well-- Delphox~

I guess this means Greninja is real. 8<

I get the feeling you guys love Mega Charizard X only because of his color.

Once you go black there's no going back.

I just saw Delphox or whatever it is called and Jesus fuck, it looks like shit. Fennekin and Braixen where so fucking cool, but this? Fuck, man.

I'm still going with Fennekin tough, we might actually end total bros or sissies.

But when there are bad news, there is always good ones right around the corner and fucking hell yeah, my man Hawlucha is real.

MY FUCKING MAN HAWLUCHA IS REAL!

I told you Mega, I told you to believe dawg.

Froakies final evo has been leaked. Greninja is real guys, and his type is Water/Dark.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Mega Charizard X, I'm real excited for you an' Imma let you finish, but Mega Charizard Y has the best design of all time!

As for

Delphox..... do I want......... yyyee-no... maybe...well... yyyes-no..yes..

Edited by Rusty Spy

My honey bunny Greninja is confirmed! YES!

Edit: Typing is Water/Dark.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mega Charizard X, I'm real excited for you an' Imma let you finish, but Mega Charizard Y has the best design of all time!

Froakies final evo has been leaked. Greninja is real guys, and his type is Water/Dark.

If this confirms Chespin of becoming Grass/Fighting then I'm just glad it got spared having to have a shitty typing.... and Greninja is cool.

Edited by Rusty Spy

Now if somebody would just hurry up and give us Chespin3 already. Then I will be done with leaks.

looks pretty sweet.

So the types are Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic and Water/Dark?

Welp, looks like all of them have terrible typings this time around. Sucks.

As for the designs, definitely would not have expected either of them to turn out the way they did. I didn't like Delphox at first, but now that I've actually had time to look back on it, I am beginning to warm up to it. I just wish it's head wasn't really small in comparison to it's body as compared to Braixen and it's body had a bit more shape to it. As for Greninja, he looks like a Mega Man Zero boss to me, and I don't know how I feel about that. I don't really care for Chespin's first two forms, and I doubt the final one will sway me either.

I saw Delphox and... wtf is that? I literally "WHAT?!"-ed in real life. I don't hate it but it's so different to how I anticipated it. I'm surprised Greninja turned out to be real as well, without the bubbles, but with or without I still really liked the design. I think I'm likely going for Froakie unless Chespin's final evolution is crazy awesome, which it seems like it could be.

Also we finally get a Fighting/Flying Pokemon and I'm not really too keen on it.

Edited by Semi-colon e

So Greninja is real and it looks like that starters will have signature moves. We've seen Delphox with Mystic Fire and Greninja has Water Shuriken

Not the dual typing all of us were hoping for that makes all 3 even against each other, but it's close enough to the Pokebeach rumor. Now their TWICE as effective against their polar opposite.

Also I dig that starters have been getting their own signature moves like Water Shuriken and Mystic Fire, last Gen we had the Oshawott line with Razor Shell, Snivy line with Leaf Tornado, and the Tepig line with Heat Crash.

Also can't forget Blaziken's Blaze kick.

Still, Delphox's design makes me cringe a little, kinda hoping Sugimori uploads concept art eventually, cause I'm curious if their were better or worse designs made by the GameFreak team.

Edited by Dantemustdie00