Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Well.....wasn't expecting Braxien to become THAT.

Love the Luchador Bird through.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Okay, so Mega Charizard X won me over. That'll be in my Pokémon X roster for definite!

And like that, Mega Venasaur be in my Y team.

Hah, everyone loved Fenneken and now this happens.

I bet Chespin's 3rd evo is boss.

I personally hope that Chespin's final evolutionary stage is some kind of Chestnut-armor Knight that still retains it's jolly, non-serious mannerisms from it's previous two forms.

Anyways, it's kinda looking like the final starter evos may very well have a 'medieval warrior' theme going on - Delphox as the Merlin-esque wizard, Chespin's evo feasibly being a Knight and Froakies feasibly being a Ninja

Delphox's only issue is that the ear fluff is just way too jarring. But otherwise, it's perfect. It's a little witchy fox. Love the way the fur flows into a dress like pattern. <333

It's better than fuckin' Quilladin.

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't have a twitter account, and I can't find it anywhere. :U

GODDAMN IT I NEED TO KNOW HOW SHE LOOKS

Uhhhhh guys?

Mega Mewtwo and Mega Charizard won't be limited to versions. They just need a specific Mega Stone to get them.

• Thumbs Up 2

Based on what I'm reading here, Fenniken's evolutionary line is like the reverse of what Oshawott's evolutionary line went through lol.

Wow Delphox just looks terrible, I wish it looked more gender neutral and I'm still not a fan of the whole RPG archetype thing they're going for this gen. I prefer just having monsters, we don't need an overarching theme between the starters. I still vastly prefer it to Emboar though as that was just a mess.

I actually like it. I was intending on avoiding any and all leaks on this game, but seeing everyone complain about Fennekin's final evo had me worried, so I took a gander at it.

But frankly I think it looks really cool and pretty and I have no problem with the design.

• Thumbs Up 6

Latest Pokemon on the rumour mill (not putting a picture);

Delphox, evolution of Braixen.

Wow that's MEH! Froakie FTW (Froakie might look like a piece of crap too with its final evo, but it can't be worse than this :P)

Edited by KrazyBean

I unno, I like Delphox. Like Nepenthe said, my own little fox mage witch thing that's adorable <3

Wow I've never seen this many spoiler tags. I need to become more active.

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

Oh, so there's a RPG-archetype thing going on among these starters...so I can see that Delphox is the 'witch/magic' one then? That's pretty cool, having like a theme among the starters and all.

With that said, the brown that makes up its 'dress' looks a bit iffy to me, but I was committed to this evolutionary line since January no matter what.

Welp I saw it. And I like it.

The brown is a interesting choice given the color scheme and the ear fluff is indeed over the top, then again that should've been expected. But I really do like the cloak/robe-like gown Delphox has and is more or less how I pictured a fire-like mage to look when I envisioned it myself, (except the witch hat, that doesn't show up here). 

So yeah, still Team Fennekin, baby!

In the first battle with Professor Sycamore, he will use Level 10 Kanto Starters.

After you beat him, he'll like you pick one of the starters and give you its Mega Stone with it.

Edited by Son1ctrainer

Oh, so there's a RPG-archetype thing going on among these starters...so I can see that Delphox is the 'witch/magic' one then? That's pretty cool, having like a theme among the starters and all.

With that said, the brown that makes up its 'dress' looks a bit iffy to me, but I was committed to this evolutionary line since January no matter what.

tumblr_mnd9vizqjl1s18v6oo1_500_zpsb94e59

I really never thought about that. So Chespin is the Fighter and Froakie is the thief right? OH BOI!

But if Froakie's ninja evo is/was official then we may as well call this Pokemon: Red Earth edition.

Delphox is indeed 100% real folks, theirs a video on youtube of it (blurry yes) in some game mode, I think it's the movie thing or whatever.

It also means that the Luchador Bird, and Greninja are real too. Chespin's final is the only one we don't know yet

I just hope I get lucky and get a female fennekin.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

I am so glad I didn't post the rumoured pictures. I'd have been done in to Timbuktu and back by now. 

I like everything so far.  There is a worrisome "only 70 new Pokemon" rumor going around.

I agree on that, it seems too low of a number count. I ain't expecting 150 like Kanto and Unova, but at least a little more over a hundred. Mega Evolutions don't even count in the Kalos Dex.

I like everything so far. There is a worrisome "only 70 new Pokemon" rumor going around.

I hope it's not true, but if it is I hope at least one of them is a dolphin

I

highly doubt on the "only 70 pokemon" thing. I betcha anything with the Kalos dex being split up into sections that someone just popped open their pokedex off the bat and saw that their area they start in only has 70 for that region of Kalos, assuming it just isn't bullshit off the get go. Only 70 Pokemon means that we have nearly half of the pokedex already revealed to us, which is just something I can't believe honestly.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I just saw Delphox and... yeah, I'm glad I'm not going for Fennekin. I guess we can all but confirm second typings for the final evos though, as in one screenshot I saw Delphox has quite a few Psychic moves?

Fingers crossed Chespin's final evo is something badass. I need something to make me feel better about missing out on Mega Charizard X by getting the Y version.

Okay, so now my opinion on the rumour-turned-fact.

It's okay. Not something that makes me want it, but also not something that makes me want to get it off my screen whenever it appears.

Now, if this confirms Greninja? Hoo boy, I'm glad I put all my chips on Froakie day 1.

I get the feeling you guys love Mega Charizard X only because of his color. Seriously, Mega Y one looks just as awesome. Paint it in black. They're both awesome, IMO.