Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

NiGHTS into Dreams, Virtua Fighter 2, Daytona USA, Virtua Cop, Bug 2, Virtual-On (Saturn)...

Yep, just got my Saturn. And these were some of the games that came with it.

Just fired up Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 for the first time, am currently on Mission 3... good stuff thusfar, and VOICES!! :D *hugs game tightly*

Also just managed to sneak in (pun semi-intended) some ultra-cool stealth in Alpha Protocol. Ended up sleeping with a ladygirl. How odd. :huh::blink:

Later? Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes. Maybe. If I have time. Which I won't. Oh well! :lol:

Right, just managed to unlock everything (all characters and stages) in Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 European Version (yes, 'European Version' is actually part of the title for the PAL releases D: ). Bloody pain, but eh. Spent an hour doing a trick to get easy money, then cleaned out the in-game shop.

It's odd though, the game's had a European release, it's not out here in the UK (I had to order a French copy). We don't seem to be getting any of the Shippuden games on Nintendo consoles here for whatever reason, even though the DVDs are out in this country.

Had a couple of spare hours tonight, so finally decided to begin Metroid Prime 3. Didn't get particularly far - I just got the Map in Bryos. My aim is to comlpete this before my holiday.

Didn't actually finish Phoenix Wright 3 yet, but when the footy is on tomorrow I'll fire up the old DS and finish off the last case. Then its Meroid Prime 3 all the way.

Guest Miles Per Hour

Little Big Planet PS3 again, it's amazing *_*

If only I could get hooked to All-Stars Racing again...... :( I miss those days.

Got a couple of DS games today, so just finished having a whirl on those. Kirby: Power Paintbrush and Phantasy Star 0, if you were wondering.

Naughty Bear.

The first 30 min were great.

Then the problems started, random freezing, bugs, slowdowns, crashing during loading sequences. crashing at the title screen, failing to auto save if you have a second controller on charge.

It's quite a bad game.

I bought the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PSP bundle yesterday so I'll be playing that. Unfortunately this is my last gaming purchase for the rest of the year, I've spent well over my limit in just the first half of the year I need to save up for a car.

Been picking up some BlazBlue again. Also on the to-play pile are Transformers WFC and Mass Effect and LEGO Batman and MK vs DC and...

... I need to finish my games before starting another more often.

But that'll have to wait, going on vacation for a week Friday, so along comes the DS. Gives me a chance to finish up on some games there; Clash of Heroes, Devil Survivor, Phantom Hourglass, Rune Factory... That is, if I get the chance to play or even want to play over there.

I'm hopeless. :P

I bought the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PSP bundle yesterday so I'll be playing that. Unfortunately this is my last gaming purchase for the rest of the year, I've spent well over my limit in just the first half of the year I need to save up for a car.

I got my copy signed on release. Fantastic game, really good demonstration of why the psp is awesome.

I got my copy signed on release. Fantastic game, really good demonstration of why the psp is awesome.

I still need to get Peace Walker...

I still need to get Peace Walker...

You're missing out...

Anyways, Still with Peace Walker and SoulSilver, but I'm also back on House of the Dead Overkill. There's nothing more cool than putting hot lead through a zombie's skull, but when a zombie tries to hurt you in a place or way that makes you uncomfortable, that's no good.

I'm also giving Punch-Out another run, and I'm surprised just how short it is when you already know what to do. It took me a little less than 2 hours to get from the very first fight of the game to the 4th match on title defense mode.

Also, I'm back on Brawl, Mario 64, and even Smash Bros 64. Why? Because they're all awesome.

On Toy Story 2 on the PS1 already completed it 100% years ago but I like to mess around in them XD Fun game though might try and do it all again =D

Gunforce 2 is the most batshit crazy game ever made. Maybe someday the rest of the industry will catch up to it.

On Toy Story 2 on the PS1 already completed it 100% years ago but I like to mess around in them XD Fun game though might try and do it all again =D

I've actually been playing this recently on the PSP, though I have to say that the PSX version is probably the worse version.

Currently playing -

Xbox 360: Halo: Combat Evolved (Games on Demand)

Wii: Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll

PS3: Bayonetta

PSP: Iron Man 2

DS: Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice

• Thumbs Up 1

Well it's that time again for me to post the games I am currently working on at the moment. I just can't play one game at a time.

Gran Turismo PSP: Acquired the down-loadable car-pack for it and I'm tearing up the LeMans circuit in the Bugatti Veyron.

Megaman Zero Collection: Working on Zero 3 right now so that I can prepare myself for the battle with Omega Zero

Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space: I am working on "What's New Beelzebub" laughing it up the whole way.

NFS Most Wanted: Ready to take down Razor in my modified Porsche 996 Turbo S. Poor fool.

GTR Evolution: Racing in the 2007 formula one season as Fernando Alonso. Next track is Spa.

Sonic Classic Collection: Sonic 3&K.

Final Fantasy Dissidia: Just kicked Tidus's ass into the next dimension as Cloud.

At the moment I'm playing Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire at the same time!

I've been playing a lot of Soul Caliber 3 but I've also been playing Banjo and Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day because I can. :D

2 games; Alan Wake and Bioshock 2.

Firstly, Alan Wake is magnificent, I'm loving every second of it. Some of the best writing I've encountered in a game along with what is probably the most immersive atmosphere I've seen in a game as well due to it's superb visuals. The mood is always erie, always perfect, and I'm loving every character I encounter and I feel genuinely scared almost every time the game wants me to feel scared. The homages to The Shining, Twilight Zone, and horror movies and TV shows in general are all there and all give the game an unmistakable look and feel, the Twilight Zone homages seen on TVs that you can watch not only add to the game's atmosphere, but also clue you in on story and plot elements as well, they have been some of my favorite parts of the game thus far. The gameplay is fun, although I can see it becoming tiring in the future if it doesn't change it up soon enough. All in all, Alan Wake is shaping up to be absolutely fantastic and I'm loving every second of it, although I have a few small gripes. The lip syncing isn't perfect and is quite shoddy on occasion, actually, and the animations in some cases are poor, although this is rare.

Bioshock 2, on the other hand, isn't bad, but not quite up to par with it's prequel and feels pretty shoddily made in comparison to Alan Wake. It is a fun romp, but I can't help but feel how forced it all feels compared to the original game, the plot is striking me as cliche' and predictable, and it just isn't as immersive as the original game as well. It is fun, but it loses all elements of horror in favor of straight on action. The environments are fun to tool around in and there's lots to do and see as well as explore, and the art style as well as atmosphere in general is right up there with the original, but the amount of work put into the visuals doesn't seem quite up to par with the original; things seem muddier and much more sloppier made this time around. The gunplay is rather fun, if a bit clunky. Constant pauses mid-gunfire to change weapons and plasmids can make fighting feel a bit tart, though when you know what you're doing you can switch weapons on the fly making for a more fun and consistant experience. Through all my complaining, it is not a bad game, but whilst going through something as quality as Alan Wake at the same time as Bioshock 2, it's hard to appreciate what it does well.

Wii: Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

PSP: Persona 3 Portable (Female MC)

DS: Tales of Innocence

Edited by Hero Of Fate

1. MegaMan Zero Collection (DS/DSi)

Love it, just finished MegaMan Zero 2 on Hard mode (Eplizo would not stop chasing me!)

2. Sonic Advance 3 (GBA)

Went through Chaos Angel (Still love the theme and Music for the stage and Act 1)

3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

When the tough gets going, take your opponent with you =D

4. Half Life 2 (PC)

Just started playing this a few days ago, after about 3 hours not even knowing that I was on the 4th Chapter (Oh My!). Also Chapter 6 is creepy =\, so far I'm loving this (and considering the EP 1 & 2)

Bioshock 2 is actually starting to pick up, I'm really enjoying it. It isn't exactly scary or anything, but it's becoming really fun and I like how, despite your health and eve not exactly being as high as you'd think it should, it really makes you feel like a Big Daddy at times. The weapons and plasmids given to you all feel significantly stronger than before, so it's pretty fun just tearing through Splicers, even if I'd like it to be a bit scarier and more tense.

Ouendan, the Japanese counterpart to Elite Beat Agents. This game isn't nearly as satisfying as the version we got.

Using Ready Steady Go as the final song caught me off-guard, though. But it's fucking annoying having to sit through the first 30 seconds of the song every time I have to restart.

I played Ouendan and Ouendan 2 a while back, because my friends wouldn't shut up about it. I'd have to agree with you on this one, Jake. Elite Beat Agents was just more satisfying, probably because all the songs were actually recognizable ones. The EBA themselves help the experience too.

Anyway, been playing more P3P. The changes they did for the female playthrough are actually pretty interesting, you get to see all the characters act in a different way and have S. Links with ALL of the S.E.E.S. members, not just the girls. Interestingly enough, the Junpei S. Link is more like "Bros for life" instead of any kind of romantic relationship. I find that to be pretty damn awesome in a funny sort of way.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Using Ready Steady Go as the final song caught me off-guard, though. But it's fucking annoying having to sit through the first 30 seconds of the song every time I have to restart.

Also: No rumble in the first Ouendan.