Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Still working my way through FFXIII and Bayonetta. Get them both the week they came out but just haven't got round to playing them with ridiculously busy work schedule :(

Ended up buying Sega Superstars Tennis today for £5! A cheeky bit of multiplayer action for next to nothing ha

If it makes you feel any better I had about 2 hours of gameplay left in FF13 before I had got 100% on it... then my PS3 decided to get a YLOD. So bye bye save file.

If it makes you feel any better I had about 2 hours of gameplay left in FF13 before I had got 100% on it... then my PS3 decided to get a YLOD. So bye bye save file.

Ouch! That's rough!! Have you started playing it over or are you giving it a rest for a while?

P.s. It doesn't really make me feel any better, especially seeing as I may have been close to tears if that had happened to me :(

Ouch! That's rough!! Have you started playing it over or are you giving it a rest for a while?

P.s. It doesn't really make me feel any better, especially seeing as I may have been close to tears if that had happened to me :(

Not yet restarted, I have been pondering if I can fix the old PS3 and try to finish it as quickly as possible before it dies again. But chances are I'll restart, but if I skip all the cutscenes it shouldn't take too long.

Also, finished Naughty bear, got platinum on that. Also managed to be rank number 1 on lots of their leaderboards... which now results in 20 friend requests per day... yeah...

Currently playing Singularity... very very very good game.

Completed both Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 and Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 lately, and am now preparing to start Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Jedi Alliance and Naruto: Path of the Ninja, all on and for the Nintendo DS.

Also plenty of Alpha Protocol in between, on the trusty PlayStation3. :)

So I've been playing Osu! for the PC which kinda weird because the mouse isn't as flexible as using the touch screen, but hey it seems pretty okay so fa-

Mother of god.

Because San Andreas is still very broken and I don't want to take the time to fix it yet, I'm going simulation crazy. I played a little bit of Monopoly Tycoon this morning, then in the afternoon I played RollerCoaster Tycoon, and I just stopped playing Sim City 4 (for the first time!). I've owned Sim City 4 for several years now, and having finally played it I wish I had popped it in the day I bought it rather than put it away so the disc would get lost for several years. Still, it is quite a lot of fun. I'm not a fan of the camera controls (the lack of shortcuts like I'm used to with RCT is quite annoying), but otherwise it is awesome. I think this game is going to be the catalyst for me to upgrade my computer as well (well, that an RCT 3).

Sonic Rush Adventure - Main game is complete but there's enough postgame missions to keep you playing for a while. Plus you have to get all the emeralds, both Chaos and Sol. Oh... and Johnny, you are the bane of my existence.

Final Fantasy VI - My first big RPG project in a while, it's more of a relaunch than a new playthrough. I started playing this quite a while back (probably three years) and just now realized I should play it again. It'll take up several days of my life I'm sure.

Star Fox 64 - Mainly for lulz, but I'm trying to get all the medals again - a decent challenge since I haven't played this game in AGES.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm about to begin replaying all the Sonic games from Adventure forward. It's supposed to be storming all week for the next two weeks so I'm going to be at my grandmothers house and when I go over there I have to help my grandparents watch my cousins. Since they both love Sonic the Hedgehog (thanks to me) I have to bring a game console over there and play Sonic for them. I'll be taking my Dreamcast and GameCube all week.

I got Metroid Prime Trilogy not long ago so I've been spending almost all my time with that. The first was absolutely brilliant and is easily my second favorite game ever behind Majora's Mask.

I'm in the Torvus Bog in Echoes now and while it's fun and the alternate dimension is fun to an extent, Dark Aether and even the Dark and Light Beams feel so gimmicky. Again, I still enjoy it, but it does get a little tiresome. I'll admit that I've been liking it more now that it's had some more creative uses in puzzles.

But I will say that it's a step up from Prime as far as difficulty goes... I'm actually finding myself using missiles a lot in battle and I'm more often than not walking around with a few Energy Tanks empty. So that's a plus.

So I decided to go back to playing Zero Mission today; I haven't touched it for maybe a couple of weeks now. I got myself hooked all over again - and then the game ended.

Not normally, mind you - apparently, the game I bought off of Amazon was a retail copy, one which was meant for retailers to demo in their store. The game ended because the demo had ended, and I COULDN'T FUCKING GET ANYWHERE IMPORTANT IN THE GAME.

I already have a few choice words picked out for the guy who sold me the game.

Right now I'm playing Mario Tennis 64 and I'm stuck in the Star Cup. I'm playing as Mario and the last dude I have to beat is DK jr. He's pretty difficult for me for now. Can't wait to pass this cup. *no pun intended*

Started Sonic Unleashed this morning before work. Probably end up taking me 1yr+ to complete it thanks to me having 2 jobs and still only being a 1/3 of the way through FFXIII :(

Edited by gim_gam

Started Sonic Unleashed this morning before work. Probably end up taking me 1yr+ to complete it thanks to me having 2 jobs and still only being a 1/3 of the way through FFXIII :(

I'd better give you a heads up, it took me around 40 min to complete Eggman Land and over 30 lives.... lol enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd better give you a heads up, it took me around 40 min to complete Eggman Land and over 30 lives.... lol enjoy!

Well if it's your first time on the level it might take even longer took me about 55 minutes to complete that level on my first go back in 2008 after I was 3 days in the game thank god I saved up to 99 lives for that bitch of the stage I would never lasted on that level without all them lifes lol there a useful tip get as many lifes for that stage as possible ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

Gnasher, you,ve taught me so much in so little time. How can I repay you lol

Gnasher, you,ve taught me so much in so little time. How can I repay you lol

lol urm.... urm.... Wanna go out on a date?

*tumbleweed*.... ... ....

Well anyway.... yesterday I got platinum on Singularity (brilliant game), and then I unexpectedly got platinum on MAG.

So now I'm faced with a decision... what to play next. Don't fancy finishing off Eye of Judgement, or Infamous. Or attempting to restart FF13 (thank you YLOD).

I'd quite like to take on Yakuza 3.... however.... I'm looking at Demons Souls, seriously considering if I should do the mammoth 4 playthroughs of this brutally hard title to get platinum.... Oh the choices...

Edited by Gnasher

Thanks to the wonders of GBA Movie Player cartridge, Mother 1, Metroid Zero Mission, Astro Boy: Omega Factor, and Sonic Advance.

Don't listen to this man. Eggmanland can very well take 40-50 minutes, but as long as you aren't jumping directly in lava, in the end you can come out with more lives than you came in with. Personally I go in with eight and come out with forty six.

Bringing in the old-school cool with Naruto: Path of the Ninja on Nintendo DS.

I emphasise "old-school" because it was originally a GameBoy Advance game and it hasn't been altered at all.

I emphasise "cool" because it is. Amazingly so.

Star Fox 64 - Mainly for lulz, but I'm trying to get all the medals again - a decent challenge since I haven't played this game in AGES.

Do a Barrel Ro*punch*

Anyway, while I'm waiting for Maverick Hunter X and Command Mission to arrive in the mail, I have Dead Rising Wii, HotD: Overkill, Peace Walker, and Crazy Taxi PSP. Soon, I'll add Twisted Metal PSP to the list, if my friend can find it.

I got Odin Sphere yesterday and I've been playing that when I have the chance. I think I'm on Chapter 4 on Gwendolyn's story.

Maybe I just plain suck but I'm on Normal mode and I'm finding it very hard, much harder than I found Muramasa at the beginning of the game. Item management and creation is quite confusing too... I really hope I get used to it, because I feel like I'll be missing out hugely if I don't.

For what it's worth I'm thoroughly enjoying the characters and story. I just wish I didn't find the gameplay so frustrating at this point.

I've spent too much money on anime and manga (...I have a spending problem ok!) so I have no choice but to play my backlog of RPG's.

FFXIII I'm almost done... NOT! Final chapters and it's so boring.

Resonance of Fate, oh how I want to get back into this game if it weren't for a certain overrated piece of shit that needs to be completed first.

Disgaea 3

Demon's Souls

Valkyria Chronicles, seriously this is an excellent game and I am surprised I haven't beaten it yet.

Edited by Silencer226

These days I'm mostly just playing Modern Warfare 2 online, but I have a ton of other games from my birthday to play; Red Steel 2, SMG2, Dead Space 1, Pure, Lego Batman. And I need to complete Red Dead Redemption. Yeah, my game time is sorted for months to come.

Demon's Souls. Kinda disappointed I played for an hour last night and only died three times and each time I had no trouble getting back to my bloodstain. It's really only an average difficulty game from what I've seen but at the same time its still an open world action RPG to hold me over until Two Worlds 2 comes out. And for 30 bucks I guess that's getting my money worth.

Demon's Souls. Kinda disappointed I played for an hour last night and only died three times and each time I had no trouble getting back to my bloodstain. It's really only an average difficulty game from what I've seen but at the same time its still an open world action RPG to hold me over until Two Worlds 2 comes out. And for 30 bucks I guess that's getting my money worth.

No it ain't.

Are you aware that the Atlus version is having a white tendancy special for the next few weeks?

The difficulty in the game gets drastically reduced if you play connected to the server. Have you also been wondering why you've not been gaining much XP or high value items? Check your tendancy pages, chances are they're pure white.

Actually. Set your PS3's clock to Halloween, it should auto go into a black tendancy event, you'll find it much harder.