Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Fifa World Cup 2010 (World Cup fever going on here!). It's...actually quite a good game. Yush, I'm enjoying it~ but uh...Captain Your Country is quite dragged out, and I'm not doing very well with my player (Dirk Kuyt of the Dutch team). ;__; Oh well, I'll try my best.

Football games are so not my forte.

Playing the wii version of Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and Mario Galaxy 2. God its turning out to be my favorite Mario game, and just any game in general!

I am currently practicing on Spa Francorchamps on GTR Evolution with the 2007 F1 cars for my league night on Friday.

I acquired the Corvette ZR1 '09 on Gran Turismo PSP and I am loving it.

Causing mayhem in Burnout Paradise on the PC.

I'm playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door right now, mainly to satisfy my Mario craving while I wait to get Galaxy 2. It really is an excellent game, though; the battle system is beautifully chaotic, the art style is adorable and the dialogue is hilarious. I only hope I can get my hands on some of the more interesting partners soon... Goombella's nice, but Koops is pretty boring and Flurrie kind of creeps me out.

Just beaten the true ending of Aria of Sorrow. I found it more enjoyable than Circle of the Moon. The souls were really fun to use but the final boss and the chaos realm were really annoying, only won due to abundance of healing items and MP healing items. And a big ass sword, but I don't think it was the supposed gamebreaker one.

I started playing Alan Wake on Hard mode yesterday and got to the last episode. I don't have any work to do today so I have lots of time to finish the story. So far, I'm very impressed.

Congrats on getting to the last episode Peter! I finished Alan Wake in 3 days and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I'm going to play through it again in Nightmare mode to collect the rest of the manuscripts (I completed the game in Hard mode the first time round).

Be aware that you may find the ending pretty dissapointing but do not fear for it all makes sense once you go to the Alan Wake forums and discover that there is much more to it. I highly recommend you read the possible theories explaining the ending. In addition, take note that it is official that there will be a sequel to Alan Wake. *thumbs up*

Still playing Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies at the moment. Just unlocked Isa & Kachi mode, which is undoubtedly the definitive mode of the game - getting to switch between the two gameplay styles at will comes in very handy for the different situations the game throws at you!

Hopefully will complete that mode soon and get me the extended ending!

Don't want to complete it too fast though. I need something to tide me over until Super Mario Galaxy 2, which isn't out here for another couple of weeks yet.

After spending 3 days tinkering with it, I've finally been able to start playing San Andreas. The story is just as delightfully stupid as I remember it, but its funny and the game itself still holds up pretty well compared to IV.

Finished the excellent Sonic Rush Adventure today, beat Deep Core and watched the beautiful ending with Blaze and Marine. :)

Also, half an hour on Sonic Battle until I took Emerl up against Rouge's test sentry. Instant death. Oh well...! :lol:

Super Street Fighter 4.

After so long of not being able to find it I finally got it and its pretty good. Played most of it and even did a online match and got some colors for having the original Street Fighter 4 save.

Replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

I have no idea why people didn't like this game. I mean sure, Phoenix wasn't the main star anymore and he was heavily degraded with a spat upon legacy, but Apollo feels like a worthy successor and for story's sake I saw that as a worthy sacrifice. To do that with Phoenix Wright, the signature Ace Attorney character, was an extremely ballsy move. I hope GS5 will still feature Apollo and the development of his character.

Edited by Columind

I have no idea why people didn't like this game. I mean sure, Phoenix wasn't the main star anymore and he was heavily degraded with a spat upon legacy, but Apollo feels like a worthy successor and for story's sake I saw that as a worthy sacrifice. To do that with Phoenix Wright, the signature Ace Attorney character, was an extremely ballsy move. I hope GS5 will still feature Apollo and the development of his character.

Completely agree, AJ is one of my favourite games in the series.

I don't think Phoenix was ruined at all, it gives the player more motivation to find out what happened to him and get justice for him. Also he's a fucking genius in AJ, like, almost omniscient. I think they progressed the series perfectly.

Anyway, I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX, which I finally own. I love it, this is definitely one of my favourite FF games. Unfortunately the battles are kinda slow, and I'm stuck on a boss in this annoying dungeon that has ugly as fuck Lamias that buff themselves and them kill me right away ;_;

Playing Mario Dance Dance Revolution. Boy do I love that game!

Also playing Super Mario World on my snes B)

Beat Aria of Sorrow, bought Portrait of Ruin but that's for when I am away for a few weeks, along with any other DS games I decide to buy then.

So I decided to play Harmony of Dissonance. I kind of don't really like it atm... it is outright boring, and the upgrades have been shit so far (the only actual mobility one is the slide so far). However, at least you can move fast. I guess it might get better, but it's really not special atm.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon

Spacenoids gotta be taught a lesson after all. But at the same time, those Feddies gotta learn their place.

Completely ignoring whatever issues people had with Hobo Phoenix, I didn't like Apollo Justice that much because:

• Most everything after the second case of the game was stupid
  • Most of the returning DS-centric investigating features weren't utilized as well as they were in Rise From the Ashes
  • The backstory made little sense in the context of the series
  • The investigation sequences were unnecessarily pared down and simplified making them even more annoying than they were before (which partially goes with point two).
  • Capcom cut corners all over the place in the presentation (and because it is Capcom who developed the games, I don't buy the excuse that they were doing it as some sort of homage).

I have more problems with it than simply that, but that's the gist of it. I'm personally hoping Capcom does attempt to pick things up where Apollo Justice left off, if only to explain the larger plot inconsistencies that the game brought up, but I'm not particularly impressed with GS4 regardless of whether they do so or not. It isn't Justice for All bad, if only because the localization is better, but it otherwise isn't much better.

Edited by Tornado

Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon

Spacenoids gotta be taught a lesson after all. But at the same time, those Feddies gotta learn their place.

I love that game. I recently purchased a backward compatible PS3 (made sure it was backward compatible >:0) so I could play this and other Gundam games again, as my PS2 broke. Soooo good!

I'm playing Jet Force Gemini a lot lately, it's pretty beast. Also, I've been playing a lot of Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2, as well as Pokémon Red/Blue versions, lately. When my PS3 comes I'll definitely be playing Metal Gear Solid 4, Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front, and others. :D

Playing DragonBall Z Budokai 2. Now this game had style. I like the what if characters of Gokule, Tiencha and Buu's absorbtions. What do we get now? Broly transformations. -_-

FUCK YES finally done with Justice for all.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, after hearing everyone write it off as the worst game in the series. Plus, the final case was epic. It was just so satisfying

seeing who Matt Engarde really is, finding out your client is actually guilty and having de Killer turn on his client.

Only three more games left to go...

Edited by Epik Phayle

Playing Pokemon Platinum for the first time for a week and a half now. I'm at the Great Marsh now, trying to coax a Skorupi into my safari ball.

My team consists of Prinplup, Crobat, Kricketune, Luxray, Staraptor, and Gyrados, with Bibarel and Machoke on HM rotation. I'm thinking of adding a recently caught Houndour to the team. I do this with every game. My team goes beyond six as I start including my favorite Pokemon and try to get the HMs in there.

I swear, I thought my ps2 playing days were over... Disgaea holy hell, 48 hours in and still got a ways to go. Summer was the perfect time to buy this game, I can get a lot done in it.

Just ordered Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm and Alpha Protocol, both for my PlayStation3.

Will play the latter first, and it'll take long enough, if the reviews are anything to go by!

I just picked up Red Dead Redemption, Backbreaker, BlazBlue CT Ltd Ed and Fight Night rd 4 to add to my rotation with Sly 2. Should get a good deal of fun with all of them.

Out of all the games out there I got addicted to...

Yugioh World Championship 2006 on the GBA had to be it. D:

Still can't pull out a Berserk Dragon.... :/