Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

PEGGLE! <3

Yes, I've been playing Peggle. Alot. This is the most addicting puzzle game I have ever played. I usually hate puzzle games! And I LOVE that epic music that comes on when you hit the last orange peg. Classic.

I've also been playing Worms 2 Armageddon, mainly trying to get through campaign. Pretty tough though...I can't get past one stage where it's just 3 of my worms vs 5 others! No fair. ><

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin. It is epic as hell but I am blitzing it too quickly so I'm getting owned on occasion by random things or bosses. I swear it was piss easy until the first boss, then piss again until the next boss, then it randomly gets a bit harder. So strange. But so much fun.

I'm currently playing *orchestrated music* SUPER MARIO GALAXY... TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And I'm loving it.

Finally got 120 stars yesterday, now working my way through the Green Star missions. 242 stars shall soon be mine! Especially as I don't think there's anything else I really want to get until... well, a few months away yet. Metroid: Other M and Sonic 4: Episode 1 will be the next games on my "to get" list, methinks.

Edited by Doctor MK

Right now, I'm playing MIrror's Edge, again. I'm trying to get a 50 star rating and the Test of Faith achievment. These achievements are the true test of a gamer. Incredibly hard shit.

I'm pretty much always playing LBP, cause it's FREAKING AWESOME. But I'm currently playing Portal (for the first time! :o ) WipeoutHD, and I guess some other stuff here and there. I don't usually just play one and only one game at a time. Too boring for me, need some variety.

Still with Peace Walker, Dead Rising Wii, HotD 2 and 3 Return, Crazy Taxi Fare Wars, and Tron 2.0 for GBA, but I now have House of the Dead: Overkill. The very first line of the game "What's up, Motherfucker?" definitely sets the tone for the rest of the game.

I just hope I get most of that list done before Birth by Sleep and Epic Mickey are out, though.

Playing around with Sega Rally Revo on the PSP. Easily one of the best racers on the system, which is no small feat.

Just finished Mario Galaxy 2 100%, so going to get back to more of Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Chakrush!! (DS import), which arrived yesterday.

It's actually pretty fun, considering most DS Naruto games are fairly shoddy cash-ins. Probably because Eighting actually developed this one for once.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing on Tomb Raider Legend on the Xbox 360 offline doing a playthrough on Tomb Raider (Hard) difficulty =D just started Kazakhstan level now then after i've done it on Tomb Raider difficulty gonna run through the levels again getting all the Bronze,Silver & Gold pick ups in the levels =)

I've been playing Transformers: War for Cybertron. Finished up the Decepticon Campaign on Hard mode a little while back (I will not cheat and just go to the last checkpoint of every level; that's just boring), and got those little extra achievements like "Motormaster", and "Your Lucky Day". All I've got to do is find all of those Autobot Symbols and destroy them, and then I'll move to the Autobot Campaign. That is I would go find the symbols if the multiplayer wasn't so fun! I just found myself to be a pretty decent sniper, so I've been improving on that and got some excellent results (More headshots = More kills = More Exp = Me a happy person).

Edited by X-Alted

I'm playing ModNation Racers primarily right now. Got it exactly a week ago today. It has a great concept and can be really fun from time to time, but holy hell, it is not without its problems.

I could go on and on, but I'd rather this post stay positive so I'll share some of my creations.

2s0ie6v.jpg

5033h0.jpg

mmai42.jpg

Oh yeah~

I'm mostly playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now, since I only just got around to picking it up. I haven't been able to play it a whole lot, so I'm only about 40 stars in, but's really, really good. It's an extremely satisfying game, constantly rewarding the player with more new stuff than they quite know what to do with, though I wonder how well that feeling will hold up once the game becomes a giant green star hunt.

I'm also technically still playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, since I've still yet to beat the Shadow Queen. I've actually only tried it once, but the ginormous cutscene halfway through the fight has intimidated me into not touching it until I'm properly psyched up. It doesn't help that I forgot to stock up on healing items before I entered the final dungeon and I never leveled up Yoshi, who's the most effective character against the Shadow Queen's second form. Still, I was pretty close to winning last time, so hopefully I can pull it off on my second try.

I also just started replaying The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, since I need something to play when I can't get at my Wii. I don't like it as much as Link's Awakening or the Oracle games, but it's still an excellent game with some of the best graphics on the system. Oh, Capcom Zelda, how I miss thee...

One Piece: Grand Battle. Yeah yeah, 4Kids, I know, but it's fun. I'm juggling this, and Peace Walker, though, so everything's all good over here.

I just completed Super Mario RPG for the first time - that was an excellent game. The final boss was a bit underwhelming but all in all I loved it.

I'm gonna replay the first Paper Mario soon as well - that's a great game as well. Patiently waiting on getting Galaxy 2...

Currently playing, and/or have yet to complete...

- Naruto: Ninja Council 2 (Nintendo DS)

- Star Trek: Tactical Assault (Nintendo DS)

- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (GameBoy Advance)

- Sonic Battle (GameBoy Advance)

- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (PlayStation3)

- Alpha Protocol (PlayStation3)

And on order/incoming/soon to be started...

- Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 (Nintendo DS)

- Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 (Nintendo DS)

- Naruto: Path of the Ninja (Nintendo DS)

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Jedi Alliance (Nintendo DS)

*phew*

Edited by Glenn

Right now I'm playing the three games I bought to keep me entertained while on holiday (which I leave for in a few hours)

Super Princess Peach

I finished it earlier today, but then came the unlockables! This feels like a lovely mix of Yoshi's Island and Super Mario World, except I get to play as Peach.

Basically it's my dream come true. I love it and I have no idea why it's taken me so long to get. I'd love a sequel.

The World Ends With You

This game confuses the living hell out of me, but hopefully I'll get used to it. Nice music, very weird/unique game in many ways. Stinks of Nomura though :P

Elite Beat Agents

Last night I played Elite Beat Agents for the first time.

After running through the tutorial, rather than playing Agent J or Agent Spin like I perhaps should have done, I went straight onto the Elite Beat Divas mode, and beat the first stage after my second try. What?! How did I do that! I’m not even very good as music/rhythm games…

Still I got pwnd by the second stage and so decided to go start Agent J’s game. Oh yeah, and those Elite Beat Divas are pretty hnnnnng. :D

While I'm on holiday I might start FireRed again, the Golden Sun games, might try to get further in Mario & Luigi SS, but yeah I've got a lot to do.

Anyway I'm off on holiday for a week pretty soon, so I'll catch you guys on the flipside~

Edited by SuperLink

Right now I'm playing the three games I bought to keep me entertained while on holiday (which I leave for in a few hours)

Super Princess Peach

I finished it earlier today, but then came the unlockables! This feels like a lovely mix of Yoshi's Island and Super Mario World, except I get to play as Peach.

Basically it's my dream come true. I love it and I have no idea why it's taken me so long to get. I'd love a sequel.

I told ya so. :P

Anyway I'm replaying Majora's Mask. It's still fantastic! I just finished the second dungeon and got myself the gold sword. I think I'll do a bunch of side quests now instead of going straight to the third dungeon.

Incidentally I stumbled across a life size Majora's Mask papercraft. I've never tried a papercraft before but I gave this one a go and it actually turned out pretty great. I now have it hanging on my wall. :lol:

http://papercraft.wikidot.com/papercraft:majora-s-mask

majoras+mask.jpg

Mine doesn't have all those white lines going through it though. I posted this because Majora's Mask deserves more love.

• Thumbs Up 1

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. Near the end now, just beat Death. It's pretty damn good, about on the same level as Aria, but I find the castle less interesting in this one and Portrait of Ruin to me was more fun, especially as it was harder and had more Metroidy elements I love about Metroidvania so much.

I got one of those new X-Box 360 Slim things and hooked it up to my HDTV and transfered my Gamertag over to it. The bad news is that I don't have a flash drive at the moment so I don't have any of my saves. :( So I get to play through a list of my favorite games again until I get a flash drive, but on the positive side it's all in glorious HD!

The List so far:

-The Last Remnant

-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

-Batman: Arkham Asylum

-Assassin's Creed II

-Transformers: War for Cybertron (this one I was lucky since I still kept my online character) :)

-Devil May Cry 4

-and some other games I'm forgetting about.

Oh and I bought Puzzle Quest 2, fun. ;)

Edited by X-Alted

Peace Walker, SoulSilver, Punch-Out, and Smash Bros. Melee (Master Hand, of course.) Actually leaning towards Peace Walker and SoulSilver. Especially since I got 2 shiny Deoxys and 3 normal ones. Just think of it, an all Deoxys team.

Actually, that'd mean I'm screwed against bugs and dark. Crap, back to the drawing board.

Been playing Angband and Doom Roguelike, and modding Morrowind while at home. Since I finally got a cell phone I've been getting my Rogulike fix on the go from Dweller.

Metal Gear Solid 4 on Big Boss Hard, third playthrough. I'm doing this on my roommate's PS3.

Too much stuff to do in this game to stop playing it after one or two playthroughs. Kinda fun fooling around even in the midst of a warzone.

On my second playthrough, Raging Raven was a bitch for me to take down with just the Tranquilizer, everytime I try to get a round on her she either shoots a grenade right in my direction or makes an air raid where I am. Thank goodness I beat her my first time tho.

Although the real cheapness I felt was from Screaming Mantis. Everytime I got a chance at cover, there were a few dead Haven Troopers nearby ready to cut my health down to 1/8th of it left. Cover felt practically useless because of that.

Still the game's fun tho. I'm back at level one on my first playthrough so I can do better than last time. Can't wait to get my own PS3 :)

Super Mario Bros 3 for the lulz and because it's always fun to play through, and Ace Attorney: Investigations because it's awesome.

Edited by Spin

Received Metroid Zero Mission in the mail a couple days ago, but only now am I finally getting around to starting it.

I've only played the 3D Metroid (Prime) series before, so I wasn't sure if I would like the 2D games, but so far, I haven't been disappointed. This is the most fun I've had with a 2D action game since... ever, I think.