Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I S-ranked everything in Sonic Rush except for the final and extra bosses.

Dude, I am so jealous. I would not be able to S-rank any level in Sonic Rush. Also, I still haven't finished the game either. (I can't beat the Night Carnival boss)

Sat playing THUG 2 right now, extremely bored. Thinking of playing a bit of L4D2 right now though.

Anyone up for some late night L4D2 action with me on the 360?

Speaking of, today I S-ranked everything in SRA, except, like last time, the final/extra bosses because they sux. I got A-ranks on both of those, but I'm never really that good at any Super Sonic battle in the games.

Sky Babylon is nightmarishly difficult to S-rank. Even Sky Altitude was much more generous, although more boring. I should also note that I completed all 100 missions yesterday, so I'm just about to call quits on this once and for all.

I've also been playing the original Ace Attorney again (my third playthrough), I'm about halfway through case 1-3.

Sky Babylon is nightmarishly difficult to S-rank. Even Sky Altitude was much more generous, although more boring.

I've also been playing the original Ace Attorney again (my third playthrough), I'm about halfway through case 1-3.

Sky Babylon is horrible! I've got Act 2 completely nailed down but the S Rank always eludes me without fail. : ( Hate that zone. How'd you get the S-Rank? Any particularly different route you took?

As of today I am currently playing Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing (Wii), which I am thoroughly enjoying so far, but I have plenty of other games I keep meaning to complete as well - Rabbids Go Home, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias... I really need some more free time! :lol:

Sky Babylon is horrible! I've got Act 2 completely nailed down but the S Rank always eludes me without fail. : ( Hate that zone. How'd you get the S-Rank? Any particularly different route you took?

Time to put my poor level description skills to the test.

In the path I took in Act 2, which was pretty straightforward (although I made sure to grind on the second rail leading upwards rather than the collapsing slope), I can distinctly remember three areas in which a long line of flying robots are hovering in the air (the first two are right after each other). On the first ledge, I boosted my way off to the second ledge, off which I did a jumping boost to hit the spring (to avoid getting damaged by fire). I did the same thing on the third, and it was those areas in which I managed to shave the most time off my run, reaching the checkpoint after the first balloon in just under 1:40. Overall you need to get to the goal under 2:10.

I hadn't played any Wii for ages for a personal reason, so I started up one of my very favourite games, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I can still do it Intense in story mode I see, not bad. Before that, I played some Guitar Hero III. Also shockingly doing some records. I had not though I would actually become better after taking a break.

Otherwise, earlier today I played Left 4 Dead 2 and Red Alert 3 to pick up some easy achievements. Being able to climb up in difficulty on Left 4 Dead 2 (from Easy to Hard), playing through a chapter, even though it is not on a computer, surprises me. How did I do that?

I was really a fan of skirmish Red Alert 1 back in my childhood days, so even though it's not by mouse, Red Alert 3 still seems to have a lot of its feel and much, much more. Awesome.

I am not playing much Pokémon atm. though I am glad also since I do not wanna get bored of Pokémon until Heartgold comes out. It will increase the fun gained once the game is acquired. I cannot wait. Expect me to spam "Now playing Pokémon Heartgold" in this topic around the time. Haha.

Trying to juggle Bioshock 2, God of War 2, and Pokemon Sapphire at the moment. I really only like playing one game at a time, but games release so quickly now that it's really hard to find the time to beat them before the next game rolls out, X_x. I mean I still want to get Sega All-Stars Racing, God of War 3, and SoulSilver too, and those are all around the corner, and ASR is already out.

-Blur

Currently playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I HAVE CHORTLES! Most excellent addition to the series. Thoroughly enjoying the game and how refreshingly different it is to the standard Mario fare. Fawful is just hilarious. Also, he has no beef. Indeed, he is beefless.

Additionally waiting on Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing to arrive. In the meantime, am working on getting my scores up on Super Stardust HD and getting more trophies in my newest purchase to arrive, Wipeout Fury. Started on Elite difficulty for a laugh but it's not actually that bad given I've 100% completed F-Zero GX, which was nuts hard. Just nice to have another high speed racer, as it's been ages since I had a chance to have a go on GX.

Edited by Nemain

Been playing AVP all day, although MAG has been taking up most of my gameplay time, I may actually platinum MAG, given how far I am, I'm going to see if I can become the first person to platinum it... hey it could happen!

I got Heavy Rain and inFAMOUS simultaneously. Finished Heavy Rain first. You really can't compare it to other games, but it definitely has a strong impact and it's very engaging. Had to play through the whole thing in one go.

As for inFAMOUS... I enjoyed it, but I preferred [PROTOTYPE] in everything except for the characters, art style and music.

The Revenge one is the one

where Pegorino kills Roman

, isn't it?

Close, just switch

Kate

for

Roman

. at least that's what I believe happens from the walkthroughs, I haven't passed the dang mission yet...:P

speaking of passing missions, I have helped a friend of mine out with GTA IV at his house (it's his first GTA, bless 'im), mainly with the 'No Love Lost', 'The Master and the Molotov' and 'Russian Revolution' missions, allowing him to get the trophy for 'Roman's Sorrow'. In return, he allowed me to see and play FUEL, which will definitely be going on my game wishlist....what can I say, I like the idea of racing around a post-apocalyptic landscape with cars that look like they've come out of a Mad Max movie. :P although if the races are anything to go by I'm going to be faced with a lot of work. I only managed to win one challenge, and that was one of the 'takedown' challenges where you've got to touch two cars to take them out. <sighs> Well, it'll certainly keep me occupied, at least, if I do get the game.

I just finished up NFS Shift in my last cycle and the difficulty does really get amped up in the Tour. A single mistake could be the difference between taking a turn, or leaving just enough space for a rival to side in and bump you off the track. My Zonda R never had to work harder.

You could change the settings to easy mode, but com presents such a little challenge afterwords that it makes you feel kinda dirty.

I'm glad to see that it's not just me having trouble with the last half of the game...most of the opponents just seem unbeatable on medium difficulty; even if I'm doing the works championship and have one of the fastest accelerating/fastest cars in the group, I still cannot catch up with the top three racers on most of the tracks...I haven't even started the World Tour yet....but if it's as hard as you say, then....oh my. I'm only going to use changing the difficulty as a last resort, if I fail it so many times that it's not worth trying it again under medium...even if I do end up hanging my head in shame.

Edited by Draco 2.0

Since I finished Ace Attorney Investigations, I now (regrettably) have to play something else. I tried the Heavy Rain demo yesterday so I think I'll get that soon, but right now I'm playing Grandia II which my friend gave to me, and then I'll probably go back to Persona 3: FES later.

Seems pretty good so far!

Close, just switch

Kate

for

Roman

. at least that's what I believe happens from the walkthroughs, I haven't passed the dang mission yet...:P

Oh yeah, duh. Anyways, what part are you getting stuck on?

Edited by Tornado

I finished Curious Village yesterday, so now I've moved back to Metroid Prime Trilogy. I started Echoes today, got a couple of hours in and I've just gone to Dark Aether for the first proper time. I'm finding this world/backstory far more interesting than Talon IV so far, but I'll wait til the end before I deciding which game I prefer.

Hopefully I'll just about finish it in time for Final Fantasy XIII...

Just finished a 24 hour race in GTR Evolution on the "Green Hell" and my god was that a pain in the arse. Had to get my Corvette C6R repaired twice and lost some time on the infamous Carousel turn due to an Aston Martin forcing me wide. By the time the race was over I didn't care about rankings but I was glad that I beat that track. Need to get the feeling back in my fingers after that race.

Randomly been playing Zero Mission again yesterday. I'm already at Tourian :S

And I just this minute beat Metroid Prime on Hard mode. Took so long as I hadn't played in a few days so I never got round to doing Impact Crater. Hard mode first form is much harder than in Normal, but the last form just takes longer. Power bombs and health items ftw. I beat it with more energy than I did the fucking Omega Pirate.

EDIT: Beat Zero Mission, even on the second time round, my items is only 62% and I took 3 hours. I suck at 2D Metroid =/

Edited by Semi-colon e

Lately I've been playing...

- 007: Quantum of Solace

- Sonic the Hedgehog

- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

- Wolfenstein

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes

- Sonic Unleashed

But they're all done now (or, more-or-less done) and so I'm basically having a massive binge on...

- Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Epic win. :D

Oh yeah, duh. Anyways, what part are you getting stuck on?

Well, umm...actually, no part whatsoever now...I managed to beat it this time by being overly cautious...and then blowing Dimitri up with a rocket in the final battle! :P Well, he deserves that sort of explosive ending....

Anyway, A Dish Served Cold is finished in GTA IV....Now to go to Roman's wedding and see what happens, as if I don't already know.

Managed to S-rank the final/extra bosses yesterday with both characters. I am now the Sonic Rush master !!

I also finished case 1-4 in between trying to fix my computer today.

Well, umm...actually, no part whatsoever now...I managed to beat it this time by being overly cautious...

As I recall, I finally ended up beating the mission by getting a shitload of grenades and rockets and just blowing the shit out of the entire boat. Except:

and then blowing Dimitri up with a rocket in the final battle!

I whittled Rascolov down with the M4, and then when the execution bit came up I shot a rocket down his face.

One thing to note is that the last mission of the Revenge storyline, Out of Commission, is very fucking difficult to beat. Much harder than A Revenger's Tragedy.

Edited by Tornado

Bought Assasins Creed 2 awhile back. I beat it and then bought the dlc.

I enjoyed both of them and cant wait for the next one in the series.

Edited by Shade737

For the last two weeks I've been playing Dawn Of War 2. It's just a great game to play occasionally because I don't play very actively. If I'm lucky enough I'll get my copy of Bad Company 2 (PC) on Thursday and that's what I'm going to play for long. I pre-ordered it months before the beta test and today I got a message it's been sent. So I'll keep my hopes up it will arrive in few days.