Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Demon's Souls New Game+

Black Tendency can be a bitch for some bosses.

I recently ended a multiplayer session, while I was a blue phantom. After I found out that the person who's realm I joined had his Black Phantom buddy hiding, waiting to kill me with his Dragon Bone sword, I knew that I was set up. Good thing I set up my build to where I'm a sponge so his attacks did little damage to me. Rather than fight I decided to find a safe place and transported back to my realm safely. Hopefully I won't encounter assholes such as these two again.

Edited by Light

Well, this is it... a ways into case 3-5 now, making it the final episode of the Ace Attorney series for me for the moment.

Well, until Investigations in a few weeks. And until 1-5 hits WiiWare in May. Although I might well hunt down a copy of the first game for DS for the sake of completion and to play it sooner, although the first is kinda expensive to get hold of now. Paying £20+ for a used DS game that's years old doesn't sit right with me. D:

Taking a break from Spirit Tracks and Metal Gear to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It isn't really my favorite Sonic, but it's definitely in my top 5. I got all the Emeralds by Carnival Night Zone act 2. I'd have got them sooner but I bumbled due to wrongly timed turns or jumps from odd approaches to getting a perfect every time. I wish I'd have left the Emeralds alone though. I don't want to keep accidentally activating Super Sonic and cheaping my way through the game. It's been way too long since my last full playthrough os S3&K... when I feel the frequent classic Sonic Urge, I always go for Sonic 1 or even Megamix. I should play 2, 3, CD, and the 8-Bit stuff a bit more often.

Finally got Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, so Bayonetta is on hold for a bit while I figure out how to stop sucking at TvC.

Playing Metroid Zero Mission. On easy mode as I'm just getting to grips with 2D Metroid. Too bad you can't change modes halfway through the game now ._. though then again some challenges will come up surely. It's pretty good though, just not as good as Prime, understandably.

Playing Metroid Zero Mission. On easy mode as I'm just getting to grips with 2D Metroid. Too bad you can't change modes halfway through the game now ._. though then again some challenges will come up surely.

No not really. Zero Mission on Hard mode is still pretty damn easy.

It's pretty good though, just not as good as Prime, understandably.

I beg to differ. ;P

Anyway I think I've gotten much better at TvC, I've memorized all of Morrigan's moves already and beaten Yami twice, he just gets easier every time I fight him. However my brother now wants to play more Bayonetta so I'm not gonna be able to get back on it for a bit xD

So far though, loving TvC.

Finished Trials and Tribulations.

I loved the final arc throughout, but even so I was a little concerned that it didn't seem to be quite 'up there' with Turnabout Goodbyes...

...then they did the final Phoenix-Mia COMBO GHOST OBJECTION OF EPIC AWESOME.

Awesome. :3

I downloaded Pokemon Rumble yesterday.

I'm sort of on the fence at the moment; on the one hand, the way the toy pokemon don't level or evolve keeps you from sticking with the same few throughout the whole game; you end up using pokemon you'd never use otherwise. On the other hand, because nothing levels up, none of them stay useful for long; I've had at least 4 pokemon with great movesets that did spectacularly when I first got them, but now I'm fighting pokemon 2 or 3 times their level and they're about as useful as the Rattata you start with (well, my Blastoise is still hanging on by a thread, but not for much longer).

If they make a sequel, maybe there should be a way to level up pokemon, but difficult/costly/etc enough that it's still more efficient to keep catching wild pokemon...

I wish the English version had the SUPER OBJECTION!! like how the Japanese version had its SUPER IGIARI!!

Currently playing Mario and Sonic winter olympics for the DS. Was having fun in Adventure mode until I got to King Boo. <.< That's the only event I'm terrible at. The touch screen is too senstive.

Currently doing the Zero Suit part of Metroid Zero Mission. It's cool, but I'm finding it pretty hard so far, I guess I'm not stealthy enough. Mother Brain was also a bitch, took 3 attempts. Overall, beginning to really like the Metroid series, as you can probably tell.

Wario Land 4 is fun.

When Phoenix and Mia do their epic OBJECTION!! combo.

Behold!

There's not even a voice clip there in the English version.

WHY?! D:

Also, Ace Attorney needs an anime or there is no justice in the world.

Also, Ace Attorney needs an anime or there is no justice in the world.

This ^^

I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII alongside Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. The Junction/magic system in FFVIII is stupid :/

I also just got Persona 3: FES! So I can't wait to get dug in to that.

As soon as I get my Wii back, I'd like to try one of the four series in my sig ( not counting Wario ) but with an extra handicap or something to challenge myself. I can't think of anything for Mario or Sonic ( any ideas? ) but I could finally do a 3 heart Zelda run (most likely OoT or tWW ) And I haven't done MOTHER 3's hard mode yet. Maybe Mother 1 minus Anna?

I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII alongside Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.

Is it indeed All Kinds of Awesome?

I've been fiddling around with Gunstar Super Heroes on the PSP of late. I've always found this game interesting, even back when I was playing it on my plane-jane GBA and couldn't actually see anything. I mean, it isn't a patch on the original game, but the amount of hate that it gets still seems way disproportionate to how good it actually is. I mean, for one thing, the weapons are actually balanced in the sequel, and the melee combat seems more useful than the "use it pretty much only against one boss at the end" system of the first game (though I'm admittedly not sure whether it is because the melee is actually more useful or just because the weapons aren't as powerful).

Beat Zero Mission, so playing Metroid Fusion (Super will be after that, leaving the supposed best until last). Not got very far atm, but seems pretty cool.

Meanwhile, Sonic Chronicles is left in my DS, for when I eventually come back to play it, if I ever do (it is that bad =/), and I still have Pikmin to play when I've exercised some Metroidy goodness.

Playing Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Guild Wars, and Persona, along with the occasional bit of Pool of Radiance and Baldur's Gate.

Edited by Cipher

Currently playing Final Fantasy VIII. For the past week or so, I have been using the infinite gil trick to purchase items to be refined into stat up abilities. I have Squall, Zell, and Rinoa with max stats excluding SPD, EVA, and Luck.

Soulcalibur IV was just a roller-coaster of disappointment for me. Still gotta love the cast though (minus the lack of Hwang, that still sucks)

Currently playing Persona 3 FES, I'm quite near the beginning of The Journey, on floor 10 of Tartarus. Pissed off that you can control party members, but the AI is great, and overall I'm loving it. Probably still prefer P4 at this point, music-wise too.

Persona 3 has the better music, especially for its FES and PSP expansions. Interstice of Time is beautiful, and I love me some Yumi Kawamura. Oh and nearly all of the battle themes are just rocking.

Persona 3 has the better music, especially for its FES and PSP expansions. Interstice of Time is beautiful, and I love me some Yumi Kawamura. Oh and nearly all of the battle themes are just rocking.

Well it'll be a while before I get into FES.

However so far I vastly prefer the event/shop/dungeon/battle/boss musics from P4 xP

I don't know anything about musical terms, but the battle music in P3 is definitely "more rocking", they just don't have much tune or melody compared to the P4 ones, if you know what I mean ._.