Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Armored Core Portable 3, Armored Core Formula Front, and GTA Vice City Stories occupy my time right now. Unfortunately I now have no space on my PSP's memory stick so its all I'm going to be playing until I can afford something bigger than a crappy 2GB stick.

Get a dual SDHC adapter. You could have 8 gigs for less than $20, including the cost of the adapter itself (I personally run twin A-Data Class 6 8GB cards).

Edited by Tornado

I'm playing through Majora's Mask at the mo, and am ashamed to say it's the first proper Zelda game I've actually got round to playing in all my years. I did get the CD-i ones when I was a child, but I'm sure no one will blame me it I don't count those :lol: Just started playing it properly earlier tonight and I'm utterly hooked on it already.

Am definitely planning on picking up some of the other games in the series once I'm done with this.

After downloading the No-CD cracks for Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Heroes, I've been playing them both on my netbook!

Weirdly enough, they actually run better than they did on my desktop PC... O.o

Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night. I've been playing it since it came out and it's still one of my favorite games besides Genesis' Sonic games.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention Bad Company 2 beta. Only three weeks or so until it comes out. ^.^

Edited by Peter

I gots Mario Kart Wii yesterday, so I've been playing that a couple of times today. I love the wheel control! It's a lot more fun than I thought!

Currently jumping between NFS Most Wanted, Burnout Revenge and Burnout Paradise (All for the X360). I'd never thought I would get to like to use the triggers for accel/brake.

NSMB Wii is probably the most fun I've had with a videogame in a while! I've been playing it with my older brother recently, as a throwback to when we used to play SMB3 (cept now that it's my Wii, HE has to be Luigi). I am not disappoint.

Aside from that, I'm working on finishing all the Achievements on Fallout 3. Got 12 to go, I think, 4 of which are on Mothership Zeta, which I have yet to purchase. I wanna squeeze everything out of this game before New Vegas comes out, or worse, another Elder Scrolls game XD

(cept now that it's my Wii, HE has to be Luigi)

I must be the only person who wants to be Luigi in a Mario game. D=

Anyway, I've recently been playing Pokémon Silver to prepare me for when SoulSilver comes out.

I must be the only person who wants to be Luigi in a Mario game. D=

I love playing as Luigi. He's actually running the entire franchise from beyond the scenes. I always try to dibs him ASAP in a lot of Mario games.

Anywaaaay~ two more games arrived today. None of them were Ace Attorney Investigations, which makes me an almost suicidal panda. My brother got Endless Ocean: Dictionary of the Deep so he'll be playing that, which means I'm limited to handhelds anyway....

But thankfully I got Half-Minute Hero today too! Which I plan on trying out right now.. :D

Well I WAS playing Mass Effect 2 but then my 360 decided to be a bitch and kill itself after 4 years of loyal service. Shit, what the hell am I supposed to play now?

Well I WAS playing Mass Effect 2 but then my 360 decided to be a bitch and kill itself after 4 years of loyal service. Shit, what the hell am I supposed to play now?

Makes me feel lucky that mine died within warranty. That's such a pain in the ass, you actually have to go and buy a new one or get it repaired >_>;

-1 respect once again Microsoft.

Just played through BioShock and BioShock 2 sequentially. Prefer the first in environment and story and the second in terms of gameplay and emotional appeal.

Get a dual SDHC adapter. You could have 8 gigs for less than $20, including the cost of the adapter itself (I personally run twin A-Data Class 6 8GB cards).

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't looking forward to dropping 80 dollars on a 16 GB memory stick. :)

Currently on my second playthrough on Pulseman. I'm really enjoying this game.

And, I've beeneen playing a bit of the demo of Rosenkreuzstilette. I hope to get the full version soon (and maybe a new pc controller. The demo ain't letting me use my sixaxis's dpad for some reason and it's pissing me off).

Edited by gojira's_bum

Condemned 2, Grim Fandango, and Psychonauts. I had to download Psychonauts from the Xbox Live Marketplace because the stores near my house always have to suck. None of them sell old Xbox games anymore, except for Movie Gallery and Hastings, but they didn't have Psychonauts anywhere in there. So then I had to buy a 120GB Xbox 360 HDD, buy a 4000 Xbox Point Card, and download the game from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

I'm really enjoying all of these games so far (well, technically, I had played Condemned 2 in the past, but now I finally own the game), but out of all of them, Psychonauts would have to be my fav.

While my brother plays AAI I'm playing Half-Minute Hero, which is a crazy abridged RPG. It's hilariously cliché and definitely awesome, I recommend it to any PSP owners out there!

Got back onto LBP. Met some players who were both competent, and had stylish custom characters. A big rarity. I mostly meet 'tards with boring costumes. They never change their expression and are always rushing you too.

Also I hate to admit... but tgose shark/crocodile/serpent survival challenges are actually fun...