Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

You should play the singleplayer. Its humor makes it worth it and its not that bad on its own.

All right. When I'm done (bored) with the multiplayer I'll move on to the campaign.

I have been playing Pokemon Emerald so I can start to fill my National Pokedex on Heart Gold. I have to say that it is kind of plain and boring to me compared to Platinum and Heart Gold for some reason and I don't know why.

I just finished playing some Left 4 Dead 2. I have a Silver Live membership, as I always have had. Suddenly, as I was to start a random game, I had real nicknames above my fellow survivors. I asked myself a huge WTF.

Apparently I have been granted some online time. Is this some sort of Easter bonus for the Silver Live membership?

Nonetheless, I loved playing Versus finally. Being the infected. I like being Smoker the most. 9=

On my Wii, I play Guitar Hero 3 currently, whilst on my DS I play Pokémon Heartgold. I beat the Champion today. ;3

On a rather Strange Journey at the moment.

I don't think it really lives up to its predecessor (SMT: Nocturne), at least, so far, but it's a fun diversion all the same. I think it's sorely missing the press-turn system, most battles seem to devolve into pressing auto and the general difficulty isn't as high as that of Nocturne.

I am also disappointed that I have not yet come across Hijiri. At least, not that I know of.

However, it's still a pretty good game. Demon sources provide an interesting reason to keep using specific demons for a while before fusing them and what IS there (co-op attacks from demons that share your alignment when you hit an enemy's weakness) is a pretty good SMT-flavoured spin on Persona 3 and 4's all out attacks. Also, the game looks pretty good.

I just downloaded Grill-Off with Ultra Hand for the Wii, and it's suprisingly addicting. There's not much in it, seeing as how it's only 80 coins in Club Nintendo for a code to download it, but it's actually fun. I've also been back to Brawl and LBP PSP (With a new published level as well), with some NSMBWii thrown in, and still some All-Stars Racing for Wii as well. And for science class when I have nothing to do, my friends and I whip out our GameBoy Colors and I got Mario Deluxe in mine. Basically, there's alot for me.

Pokemon Soul Silver is on the back burner until I meet a mate and trade to evolve my Machoke (Wifi won't set up =/) so Metroid Prime 2 has taken much of my time. It's really enjoyable, though I think so far Prime edges it out. Even the awesomeness of lower Torvus and Sanctuary Fortress are not quite as good as Tallon Overworld and especially Phendrana Drifts. The challenge is also much more welcome, but I've only died on 2 bosses - anyone who has played the game will know which 2.

Fucking Scribblenauts. You take away too much of my time. D:

I killed God with a nuke while riding on a Roc. Yes, it's that amazing.

Also, last night, I was playing NSMB Wii with some friends, and we all suck at Mario. We failed miserably at the final boss. First, we failed at getting past the normal-sized Bowser. D:

And then, we found out about the second part of the stage, where he becomes massive and starts spewing fireballs.

Edited by DreadLoRd Chuckles

I played Columns for about an hour and racked up a score exponentially larger than anything I've ever accomplished. I don't know how I did it, but I paused it at Level 109 save stated it.

Final Fantasy XIII

SASASR

Bomberman Ultra

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Metal Gear Online

Uncharted 2

MAG

Demon's Souls

Tekken 6

Fat Princess...

Yes I do play all of these from time to time. All Ps3, even though I have Wii, 360 and Ps3

Quite a few.

Dragon Age: Origins

Grand Theft Auto IV

Assassins Creed 2

Harvest Moon (Virtual Console)

Mirror's Edge

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS2)

Banjo-Kazooie

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Spider-Man 3

Though the only one I'm playing extensively is GTA IV, the rest I either started and haven't finished or just recently started playing.

I've got a billion things running right now, but Cave Story has most of my attention. I'd been hearing about how great it is for ages, but it took the release of the WiiWare version to actually get me to pay attention. That's not the version that I'm playing, since my Wii is a couple of hours away from me right now, but it brought the game to my attention.

It's good. It's really, really good. Nothing this good should be allowed to be free; it makes me feel bad about a lot of the things I've actually purchased.

I played Columns for about an hour and racked up a score exponentially larger than anything I've ever accomplished. I don't know how I did it, but I paused it at Level 109 save stated it.

Which game mode? I've only ever got to level 21 in arcade mode...

I picked Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 last week, and just finished the story. I'm a bit mixed on the game overall.

I was quite fond of the Civil War storyline in the comics (the adaptation here isn't too shabby either), and the cast of characters is great. But the presentation is pretty shaky otherwise. The graphics almost looked like they could could passed on the Wii. I'd say the cutscenes that they pass off as CGI are what it should have looked like in-game. There is no memorable (or even entertaining) music to be found either. Voiceovers are mixed as well. The main crew (Cap, Iron Man, Spidey, Deadpool) sound solids, but everyone else is sorta lifeless.

The gameplay can be hit or miss. There are a lot of fun moves set up, but no technique to any of them really. So it ends up being a fancied up button masher. There are very few moments in the game where you will actually need to block or dodge roll. Fusion moves are very satisfying, and actually require some skill in order to inflict the most damage. Sadly, there is very little variety to go around. Despite all the different playable characters and their vast amount of abilities, the Fusion moves are basically the same with different animations due to being broken into 3 classes. Gather enemies in a cluster and blow them up at once, make a widespread attack across the screen, hit one specific spot for maximum impact (great on bosses), or....charge together and attack normally. It's all very standard stuff; no real mind-blowing attacks that I'd expect from a Marvel alliance. There isn't any variety outside of fighting either, expect for the 2 seconds every now and then that you'll have to push a block into place.

Still, despite the issues, the game was enjoyable. Went through most of it on co-op, and my brother and I had a good time. Plenty of enemies on screen to kill, no real lag problems, a ton of great characters to choose from, some amusing banter from Spidey and Deadpool, and a nice variety of special moves (outside of Fusions). Wish the game would have been longer though, but there is the Anti-Registeration side of things left for me to do.

A solid purchase for $30, but I should have probably got Arkham Asylum for $40. What can I say, sometimes I can be so cheap. :P

EDIT: 300 posts. This is madness! THIS. IS. *SHOT*

Edited by SykoTech

I finished Rabbids Go Home today so it's time to move on to some other games I haven't yet finished... Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing and/or Tatsunoko vs Capcom, methinks!

I'm going away this weekend so I'll use that time to make some more progress on Pokemon SoulSilver and Sonic Classic Collection.

I hope I manage to finish at least one more game though, because otherwise my time will soon be taken up by the likes of WarioWare: DIY and Sin & Punishment 2: Successor of the Skies...

Edited by Doctor MK

Which game mode? I've only ever got to level 21 in arcade mode...

Nah. Original mode on Amateur difficulty.

LittleBIG Planet. I was making a series of levels with the most basic of names ( level 1, level 2, ect. ), when I hit a bump. I knew just what I wanted to do with "level 5", but there was NO way in HELL that thermometer would allow it, no matter what workarounds I tried. So I got sad... and just stopped playing.

Then I said "What if I broke the level into multiple parts?" ... So I decided that's what I'd do. But then I got to work... but REALLY didn't get far.

So after watching multiple friends play through level 1, the level I designed to be the easiest, yet people died all the time, I decided the design was pretty crap. I went back an re did it, almost completely by scratch, improving bad design where it was found, cutting what worked poorly, Adding what I thought would be neat... and really important, replacing deadly gas pits with water pools you can actually recover from. I'd say it's an improvement, but watching a group of uncoordinated players test it still makes me nervous. Single player only?

Purchased today... JUST CAUSE 2 - LIMITED EDITION for PlayStation3.

Will be here next week. I'm so excited!

Pokemon Soul Silver as I managed to trade now with my mate so Machamp is owning shit. Also just beat Metroid Prime 2 a few minutes ago, Dark Samus at the end was bullshit but at least if you fail you can just start from the end of the Emperor Ing battle.

Kinda trying to phase out of Pokémon, I have so many other games to play and I don't just want to leave them, they're all lovely.

Right now I'm playing Rune Factory: Frontier (or as I like to call it, Rune Factory: Johnny Yong Bosch Edition) which just came out in Europe last week (rofl ._.). Like all Harvest Moon games, it's pretty hard to get into, but I'm assuming that once I get into it I'll be addicted.

Mist is adorable. <3

Edited by SuperLink

Playing Final Fantasy XIII. I bypassed most enemies from chapter 12 to 13 today, because I don't want this game eating up my time for the week ahead. Fighting the last boss. I guess I should have expected him to be a pain in the ass. Recovering from his ultimate smack down moves is difficult.

Edited by Light

Running lots of games at the moment.

Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Pokemon HG and SS, Dementium: The Ward, Armored Core 3 Portable, Red Faction Guerilla (Thank you Darksiders for the code for a free copy!), Assassin's Creed 2, Battlefield: Bad Company, Fallout, Fallout 3, and Neverwinter Nights.