Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I did, but dropped that and when back to what I was doing because I cannot play on a keyboard, and I have no joypad. Even the PS3 joypad doesn't work despite several installations that supposed to make it work.

Don't get me wrong because I am a little eager to play it.

Edited by Major Ziggy

Jesus, Resonance of Fate is even more addictive than I expected. There is a really cool synergy between the characters and a nice sense of humor that entices you to watch (and enjoy!) every cutscene, unlike all other Tri-Ace games - minus VP, of course. Having to unlock the map, setting off field effects and getting treasure chests for doing so is so very satisfying. Currently on Chapter 6, leveling up secondary weapons so I can dual wield this badass SMG I found.

Even the PS3 joypad doesn't work despite several installations that supposed to make it work.

Using a 64-bits OS? If so, you have to reboot your computer with a command line that forces it to accept unsigned drivers (such as the PS3 pad drivers). Probably you'll also have to remove/disable a couple security patches that prevent that command line from working.

God of War 3.

I beat it yesterday and now Im doing a Titan Mode run and getting the rest of the trophy's. Its kind of short but still good.

Edited by Shade737

Pokemon Soul Silver.

My Sonic Chronicles and Pikmin playthroughs have been ignored, can't figure out wtf I'm doing in the former as everything is so badly explained and there's no guidance whatsoever until you just get lucky, and I can't get into the latter at all, for similar reasons.

This will be compounded when Metroid Prime 2 arrives.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Poke'mon LeafGreen.

Keeping myself busy with these awesome games, man

I am obsessed with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. So obsessed that as soon as I started playing the game, I lined up the other two Phoenix Wright games and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth to play after I complete the first one.

For some reason, though, Apollo Justice doesn't look that great.

I am obsessed with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. So obsessed that as soon as I started playing the game, I lined up the other two Phoenix Wright games and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth to play after I complete the first one.

For some reason, though, Apollo Justice doesn't look that great.

I'd actually recommend you play it after the other four as chronologically it comes dead last. It might make it a bit odd to play though as the gameplay most closely matches AA1.

Hope you have fun with them though. ^^

Super Mario RPG, for the first time. I must say, I'm loving it. The battle system is fun, if a bit dated, the graphics still hold up fantastically to this day, they look marvelous, I love the music and the script is brilliant. Just running around and platforming in isometry is fun, and there seems to be a decent amount of side stuff to do as well. The story isn't exactly breathtaking, but it's decent for a Mario game, the Paper Mario games seemed better in the story department, even a bit more serious too, which is odd considering the slightly darker art style this game dons. Either way, lovin' it.

I just had me a super Sonic binge...

Sonic Gems Collection (including Sonic CD and Sonic R), Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection Plus (including Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island and Sonic Spinball), Sonic Riders, Sonic Unleashed (PlayStation2), Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Sonic Unleashed (PlayStation3) and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.

I swear, if I hear another ring pick-up sound effect twinkle, I'll go insane. :lol::lol::blink::lol:

Hasten to point out I broke for lunch in there somewhere, too!

Just played part of story mode again for Sonic Riders ZG and one of the other old-school sonic games on SA:DX.

Metroid Prime 2. Agon Wastes pales in comparison to the awesome power of Chozo Ruins, but the bosses are fun, Dark Aether is mental and challenging, and the Space Pirate base harkens back to Phendrana's base. The longer time between save points is actually a good thing for me, makes it more intense and I don't royally suck as I've beaten the first one twice, even on Hard mode, so I should be fine most of the time. Also the Dark Samus battle theme is EPIC AS HELL.

Finally getting around to finishing the last case in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It's taken me well over a week, but I blame schools (and parties, although that's not much of an excuse).

I have to say that Phoenix Wright has some of the best storytelling I've seen in any DS game, and quite possibly in any game I've seen so far. The plot twists are amazing, and while it does feel like you're limited in your options (occasionally, someone else will influence Phoenix's choices and have something that you don't want happen), it's nice to be able to know what evidence should be produced when.

Not to mention that it's very satisfying to shout "Objection!" or "Take That!" into the mic.

(Took me a while to figure out the "blowing fingerprints" part of the last case... I didn't know I had to fill up the whole screen and blow from a certain distance away. For the first few minutes, my mouth was less than an inch away from the DS mic.)

But still. Phoenix Wright: Justice for All is next in line.. and then I've still got to get to the other three games left after that.

Minor note: JFA is generally considered the worst in the series, yet still a very good game. I'd bear that in mind, and remember that the fancy evidence features in case 5 don't show up again until AA4 and AAI.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Its better than the first in many ways and even though the graphics are more detailed it feels a bit crowded but pretty nonetheless. Online its a bit more tricky to find enemies becasue of the many details. I came here straight from Modern Warfare 2 so its good to not have as much campers and killstreaks for once. Single player still has its comedy but Im not far enough to make my judgment of it yet.

Edited by Shade737

Guest Jordan-4K6

I'm playing Little Big Planet, I got it 2 weeks ago but I only just started getting into it. I made a random swing level.

Still on FFXIII. Loooong game, but luckily I still like it. BlazBlue Limited Edition got kicked back another week for no real reason other than to annoy me, so still waiting on that one. Also getting Resonance of Fate soon, I'm really curious about it now.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Its better than the first in many ways and even though the graphics are more detailed it feels a bit crowded but pretty nonetheless. Online its a bit more tricky to find enemies becasue of the many details. I came here straight from Modern Warfare 2 so its good to not have as much campers and killstreaks for once. Single player still has its comedy but Im not far enough to make my judgment of it yet.

I've also been playing Bad Company 2 on my PC lately, or actually since the beta test. I've enjoyed the multiplayer a lot although it doesn't have all the good features Battlefield 2 has. It's still pure excellence. I don't think I'm going to play the singleplayer ever.

007: Quantum of Solace... two new trophies, finally!!

Shot a helicopter pilot with one bullet in Sinkhole, and found all the mobile phones. Successful lunchtime, I'd call that. :D

I'm on my second playthrough of Psychonauts right now. Wow, I got through Gloria's Theater and Waterloo quicker this time around. Now I'm at the Mexican level (which is my favorite level in the game, along with the Milkman Conspiracy).

I is currently playing FFXIII and Sega & Sonic All-Star Racing :D

Obviously not at the same time xD

It's the Easter holidays now so, in between homework, I'm going to try and catch up on some games I've yet to finish.

On Wii I'm currently playing Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing and Rabbids Go Home, and on DS I've got Pokemon SoulSilver and Sonic Classic Collection.

There's plenty more to be finished too, but I don't think I'll get them all done in the two weeks I have :(

I've also been playing Bad Company 2 on my PC lately, or actually since the beta test. I've enjoyed the multiplayer a lot although it doesn't have all the good features Battlefield 2 has. It's still pure excellence. I don't think I'm going to play the singleplayer ever.

You should play the singleplayer. Its humor makes it worth it and its not that bad on its own.