Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I've been playing Super Smash Bros. 64 and Super Mario Kart SNES and their pretty fun. Working on unlocking stuff. Yep. :)

I took my time, but I finally finished Metroid Prime yesterday. I'll wait a couple of weeks before moving on to the sequel though, don't wanna overdo it on one series.

So in the meantime, gone a bit all over the place. I've gone back to Modern Warfare 2 online a little bit, and I went played through Strong Bad: 8-Bit Is Enough over the weekend.

Then I remembered I got to World 8 on New Super Mario Bros. DS without finishing it months ago, so that's been done.

This week though, I'm gonna spend most my time on Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Really enjoying it, though a couple of those Hidden Puzzles are pushing my weak brain :/

Finished Metroid Prime Hunters (and Platinum, but I've been "finishing" that for a while) just in time for my L button to fall out and the DS's sound to break. So I was able to return the DS, and I got my money back, but I'm not sure if another DS (with its crappy quality) is worth the investment. I was thinking about getting an iPod touch, but I'm not sure if I want to abandon my games so quickly...

And I did spend forever on my Platinum. Metroid Prime also took a while. :P

Ridley beat me in Metroid Prime Hard mode. I feel a bit silly as I did it first time on normal, and I beat Omega Pirate on Hard first time as well (just about mind you).

Make that dying twice. FOR FUCK SAKE!

Make that beating him on the 4th try. FUCKING YES!

Edited by Semi-colon e

Heavy Rain, has seriously blown me away. I don't know what the hell to play, SO4, Heavy Rain and my other collection of unfinished games it's crazy.

Every week, some friends and I have a small party, to play some Modern Warfare 2 (It's only the best CoD of all time xD). We have a rotation; one week we'll go to this house, and the next week we'll go to this other house... however, I'm not included in the rotation (though I'm still invited to attend the parties, I don't know what I would do otherwise) because I don't own the game or a compatible console. :(

I know that quite a few people have already given up on MW2 due to its servers being filled with hackers, but it's the best shooter I've ever played (I need to play more), and since I don't have it, I don't get tired of it easily at all.

I S-ranked everything in Sonic Rush except for the final and extra bosses.

This is a result of my violent withdrawal after finishing AAI. I crave more Gyakuten Saiban!

^ haha and you thought it was weird when I did that....

.....you're slowly turning to the darkside

Been playing Heavy Rain all day, it is addicting. I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this game or not but it has held my attention and I simply cannot put it down. Besides any game that

gives me the option of surviving an explosion by hiding inside of a fridge or jumping out a window=win for me

. The whole game is just crazy, definitely check it out if you have a chance to.

Got my new 360 so I'm rocking the Mass Effect 2 again. Also been playing Elite Beat Agents and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

I've been working on a good number of games in the little spare time I have after classes. I beat Megaman ZX and acquired model O without using my Action Replay DS. Recently started playing TrackMania Sunrise Extreme and gained a good number of silver medals. GTR Evolution for the PC playing FIA GT 2008 season in GT3 RSR. NFS High Stakes for the PC just as a throwback to when EA made good NFS games. Conker's Bad Fur Day just to see the twisted humor in that game. These are but a few of the games that I've played during my time after classes.

I finished Mario and Luigi RPG 3 a few days ago.

Wow, I never thought I'd be a fan of Koopa/Bowser one day. Need to make a drawing as a tribute to this game >.<

Currently, I'm playing Pop n' Music Portable and going back to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Sky.

Of course, still paying Puyo Puyo 7 occasionally. :D

Went to the store with $100 in gift cards and came back a few hundred over budget. I picked up

SaSASR

Sega Super Stars Tennis ($4 :lol:)

Bayonetta

GoW Collection

Ratchet & Clank crack in time

Assassins Creed 2

Batman A.A.

HotD Overkill

Conduit

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Super Paper Mario

2x Light Guns

Wavebird Controller

and I still gotta get on my copy of Mass Effect 2. Guh, playing all these games cant be good for my social life, or my health for that matter.

BRING IT ON SNOW!!! I AM FULLY PREPARED!!! (unless the electricity goes out)

I finished Mario and Luigi RPG 3 a few days ago.

Wow, I never thought I'd be a fan of Koopa/Bowser one day. Need to make a drawing as a tribute to this game >.<

You're not kidding. I liked Bowser's roles in most of the other Mario RPGs well enough, but Mario & Luigi 3 made him one of my favourite video game villains of all time. He reminds me a lot of Strong Bad, actually, except he can also breathe fire.

That game's ending actually managed to wet my eyes a little, too, and that's the last thing I was expecting when I started playing. Dammit, Bowser, stop being so adorably pathetic!

...anyway, I'm dutifully slogging away at Mega Man X2 until I can get at my Wii, whereupon I'll be taking Okami for a spin. It took me forever and a half to find a copy of that game; I hope it stands up to the hype.

Well, I can honestly say I'm shocked (pun intended) at myself recently...after at least four years of abstaining from the games on Shockwave.com, I've been tempted back in...I even registered, for goodness' sakes! :P Something I once vowed I would never do. Well, times do change, I suppose.... Anyway, what's been tempting me? The Drift'n'Burn series, particularly the latest two...the concept of being able to acquire a new car after a few races, or customise one; as well as acquiring it through rather entertaining (if not frustrating sometimes) F-Zero style track racing really appeals to me...especially as it's a lovely procrastination tool, albeit a short one, for each school day.

I suppose I better mention my PS3 exploits too...

Grand Theft Auto IV-Almost finished the story for the last time, except I'm taking the Revenge path rather than the Deal path like I did last time when I was getting the Liberty City Minute trophy. And dear lord is the last mission hard...I can make it through most of the ship, open the cargo bay doors and get away from the wheelhouse, but I always get gunned down (Or pinned down by gunfire from the goons and then gunned down) when I'm close to the cargo bay doors. Darn...I'll finish it sometime, I'm sure.

Need for Speed Shift-Well, this game is kicking my arse too, that's for sure. I've unlocked the final tier of races, including the NFS World Tour, and I'm finding it so difficult...especially the race series...I can't even pass one on Tier 3, let alone Tier 4! <sighs> Ah well....I've at least finished a rather geeky self-imposed challenge that I set myself within the confines of this game, and that's to create a vehicle for every single Road Rovers character that regularly takes part in missions...that includes the main four, plus Muzzle and Shag....This probably isn't an achievement to many, but it is to me. :P

And that's all I'm going to cover in this update...See ya!

Grand Theft Auto IV-Almost finished the story for the last time, except I'm taking the Revenge path rather than the Deal path like I did last time when I was getting the Liberty City Minute trophy. And dear lord is the last mission hard...I can make it through most of the ship, open the cargo bay doors and get away from the wheelhouse, but I always get gunned down (Or pinned down by gunfire from the goons and then gunned down) when I'm close to the cargo bay doors. Darn...I'll finish it sometime, I'm sure.

The Revenge one is the one

where Pegorino kills Roman

, isn't it?

Need for Speed Shift-Well, this game is kicking my arse too, that's for sure. I've unlocked the final tier of races, including the NFS World Tour, and I'm finding it so difficult...especially the race series...I can't even pass one on Tier 3, let alone Tier 4! <sighs> Ah well....I've at least finished a rather geeky self-imposed challenge that I set myself within the confines of this game, and that's to create a vehicle for every single Road Rovers character that regularly takes part in missions...that includes the main four, plus Muzzle and Shag....This probably isn't an achievement to many, but it is to me. :P

I just finished up NFS Shift in my last cycle and the difficulty does really get amped up in the Tour. A single mistake could be the difference between taking a turn, or leaving just enough space for a rival to side in and bump you off the track. My Zonda R never had to work harder.

You could change the settings to easy mode, but com presents such a little challenge afterwords that it makes you feel kinda dirty.

NFS Shift is taunting me...

There's something weird with my computer; no matter what I do or what (little) tech support I get, it won't work on my computer. At first, I thought it was the game, but I had the game exchanged and the same thing happened.

I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME

I made it through Heavy Rain, what a rush. I love it to death! Now I will try to finish Star Ocean 4 and finally wait for FFXIII to come in the mail.