Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Just beat W101, but since I have just been reminded of their existence, think I am going to play Transformers War for cybertron again, and perhaps try Fall of cybertron for the first time

I've actually got a few on the go at the moment.

I set up the SNES again and have been working through Mario World via All-Stars.  I also played Mario 2 two days in a row and honestly I kinda wanna play it again I'm just in an unquenchable Mario 2 mood suddenly.

I'm also steadily working my way through Professor Layton 6.  So far it's not leaving me inspired though, the opening hour is just as formulaic as the other ones thus far, other than the flight sequence which was pretty cool.

And been playing Phantasy Star Online 2 daily, I'm at Level 31 currently.  I told myself I wouldn't get in too deep with it but argh it's funnnn.

Haven't been playing much recently, but just started playing through Epic Mickey 2 and Killzone on Vita.

Epic Mickey really annoyed me when I played it, as I failed one of the side missions (don't thin out any of the blot creatures in this area) when I didn't even thin the thing out, another blot creature did. The ghost guy got pissed at me and send a whole swarm of the blot things at me and even though I painted them, he was still pissed. The game is still fun since I last posted about it here, but this little thing really annoyed me when the original EM didn't have this problem :(.

Killzone was much better though, as I played most of the seconded mission and a little of the online before I stopped playing. I love how you have so many options when facing missions; you could stealth it out and kill enimes with melee kills or go guns blazing. It never felt cheap or something that couldn't be managed, making the game a ton of fun happy.png. It also helps that the game looks amazing for a handheld game (and with great performance to boot blink.png!).

As for other stuff, I did try to play a bit of Metro 2 (thanks to PS+) and had some fun with it. The game looks amazing and ran really well on PS3 (something that really surprised me, as it looked like game that would have tons of slowdown and stuff...). The atmosphere was something that really pulled me in, as you don't just shoot everything in sight, you stop and listen to the people around you which gives you some great world building; a thing that made me really enjoy some parts of Bioshock Infinte :). The gunplay and the early level was fun too, so I can't wait to play more of it latter on happy.png.

While college is back full swing, I won't be playing as much games as I did a few weeks back, but I still can't wait to play more of them; next week with Remember Me and either SFxTK/Modnation sounds great :)

Ni No Kuni. Oh man this game is excellent! The only pet peeve I have is the way you catch Familiars. Trying to get an equally levelled team is also quite hard to do since everyone levels up at once, it's like the EXP Share is always on and you can't turn it off. This game is basically if Pokemon went real time...which is awesome. Game Freak doesn't want to do it, so I'm glad this game does.

I also started playing the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection. More specifically, Ratchet & Clank 1 HD. Great game so far.

I've been juggling around certain games.

Been playing Spiral Knights after a two year hiatus. Andddddd... my guild got disbanded. Does anyone have one?

Also played DC Universe. Trying to get those Base amenities, but damn it ain't easy. I really want that R&D station for my base. I know a boss spot for it.

I also got Injustice Gods among Us (Thanks to a few on this forum that recommend it). Totally suck at it, but it's very fun. For some reason I got max damage in all arenas before the campaign ended, so I got the "Bull in a China Shop" Achivement REALLY early.

And whenever i'm waiting for my games to load or I am lazy I play Daxter. There aren't many checkpoints though so they really screw with you.

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. This is my first time playing the game (and my first time playing the series). I was put off at first as I could not beat Clayton in the Deep Jungle, but now I'm past that I'm loving it! Just got to Monstro, didn't see it coming.

I'm downloading Left Behind (Last of Us DLC) right now so I'll be playing that soon!

I picked up Toukiden for the Vita and Bravely Default this week. I've only tinkered around a bit in Bravely Default so I don't have much to say about it yet. The other game Toukiden is for the Vita. It's kind of okay, definitely not an exciting game but I'd call it a decent time waster. As for waht I'm playing on console, I downloaded a free copy of Outlast on my PS4 so I'm going to try that out, and I also have some RPG's to muck around in too.

After watching some footage of The Last of Us dlc Left Behind I had an urge to play it. Unfortunately I don't have much money to spend at the moment, so I decided to replay the main game instead on the survival difficulty.

Still as good as I remember.

On another hand, yesterday when I was at my grandma's house I found my WipEout Pure UMD that I lost quite some time ago. I may give it a go again.

I'm currently playing The Last of Us DLC: Left Behind and replaying Sonic Unleashed.

If you're a fan of TLOU then you will definitely like the dlc. Not only is the combat and exploration good, the story and dialogue is amazing, really thought provoking. It may only be two hours long, but you get your monies worth. 

As for Unleashed, this will be the third time I've completed it in the last two or three years. Whilst I don't particularly enjoy the boost and Werehog gameplay, I can't get enough of the music, and graphically it's the best looking Sonic game ever made IMO. So I do try and play it occasionally.

It's kind of remarkable how closely Fire Emblem: Awakening is repeating the plot beats of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, when that game was already about 90% post-consumer cliche. Doesn't really make either game bad, but it's a little sadfunny when your strongest reaction to a major character death is "man, that was way more dramatic when it was a nuke instead of just falling really far". Lin was also a much better Frederick than Frederick.

...although Advance Wars didn't let you make characters fall in love because of diarrhea or a mutual passion for hide and seek, so there's that.

Also remarkable is how slowly I'm playing this game. I've only just gotten to the point where all of the recruit-the-kids missions show up.

Sit rep on the games that I am currently playing from Feb. 7th 2014 post:

Shift 2 Unleashed:  FIA GT1 and Legends objectives are done and dusted.  Pain in the ass but so satisfying when completed.

Grid 2:  Season 5 in the career mode so I am close to finishing that game up.  Might hop online and do some of the global challenges just for kicks.

Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut:  I hate Big's stages!  Nothing else to say.

LIMBO:  Same as last post.

I had been playing alot of Civ 4 complete since I finally got a copy. I've had Civ 4 for awhile and have been playing it as well lately, but mom got me this and I do like that the game is still the same somewhat, but I've been trying some of these mods and they just seem broken in a way to me so far. Maybe I'll try some other ones later, but it still seems just playing a standard game is more fun than the scenarios when the scenario just sometimes seem way too unbalanced at times.

Likely will still be pecking away at Minecraft from time to time whenever I may get in a building sort of mood, but maybe wont go nuts with it of course. It still lags a little bit from time to time, but it has its moments of really good play as well of course. It just seems to depend sometimes.

I'm gradually continuing my very, very slow war on Etrian Odyssey IV, which is basically my between-games game now that I've hit the postgame.  After having tremendous difficulty on the first dragon ages ago, I was pleasantly surprised to beat the second two quite easily recently.  I'm just polishing off a few FOEs at the moment to build levels, and then I might take a peek at the ultimate bosses.

Right now I'm working on A Link Between Worlds. It's really fun! Yesterday I beat two temples, and I usually beat them one or two days at a time. I'm making good progress, and it's a really great game. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mega Man Star Force 2 for the DS. I liked the first Star Force, and I got the first two games for Christmas, so I'm getting to the second game. Counting side missions I'm doing, I'm about 7 and a half hours into the game, and from a story perspective, I don't like it as much as the first Star Force. Granted, I'm not too far, and I bet the story will get better, but I remember the first Star Force grabbing my attention a lot faster than this game. Gameplay wise, it's the same as the first, with some minor additions. The soundtrack's okay, and I am enjoying it. BTW, I have Zerker X Ninja version. 

I've just started replaying Sonic Colours. Going to get all 180 red star rings (I've collected them all once before). I first played Colours about a week before SLW was released last year, and I've replayed it quite a few times since then. There is so much about this game I enjoy, be it the graphics, use of colours, level design, bosses, music, wisps, Eggman PA announcements and 2d retro stages. Really good game. I shall enjoy this biggrin.png

Finally playing the Looker missions on Pokemon Y. I've been busy with other things (Uni work mostly), so I haven't had a chance to do those when I beat the Champion months ago! I'm at the last mission now and once I'm done with that I can play something different. >>

Oh, and I also transferred all my Pokemon over from Pokemon Bank. That took a while!

I was playing Steel Diver: Sub Wars for a while, and found the single-player enjoyable enough to get the premium version.  I'm annoyed that I'm going to have to play a lot of multiplayer to unlock more submarines and crew members, though, so I'm presently taking a break from it and have begun Retro City Rampage instead.  It seems like good fun, especially now that I've figured out I had the vehicle controls the wrong way around and the reason they were so slow and steering so odd was because I was actually in reverse the whole time.

Getting toward the end of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and also about halfway through replaying Pokémon White.

I'm also sitting on an unstarted copy of Pokémon X (had Y since launch) which I downloaded the other day, which I might make a start on later.

Trying to go through Lords of Shadow in time for Lords of Shadow 2's release next week whilst juggling course work that has to be handed in on the 7th, so sadly I won't get to play LoS 2 or Senran Kagura burst till after my deadline :/

Currently playing through DKC TF. The game surprisingly took a long while to grab me, but I'm now enjoying it, although I feel that I'm starting to get burnt out with platformers. This game probably won't come closing to dethroning 3D World as my favorite Wii U game though. With that said, I'm still glad to have purchased this title.