Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Revive Potion

Currently playing Fatal Frame III, I was playing it with headphones then switched to pc... I think I'll switch back to headphones, the game was so much creepier with them on. :P

I've been playing SSX and am now wondering why did I suddenly stop playing the game.

Well, I have fallen in love with Steam and all of its sales and shit ever since Gamestop got the absolutely fantastic idea of selling Steam Wallet cards at their stores. Haven't touched the poor X-Box in awhile.

I decided to get the Orange Box (I have more inventory space in TF2 now, yay), and have spent a lot of time playing Half-Life 2. I really didn't like this game that much on the X-Box 360, but god I'm having so much fun right now. I also got Cave Story+ because... well Cave Story. Then there's The Binding of Isaac, because I heard it's pretty awesome. Well it's fun, but the game is depressing as fuck.

I'm currently downloading Borderlands, because it's free until Sunday. If it cooperates with my PC, then I'll gladly fork over my $7.49 to get the GotY edition.

Edited by Pinkamina

Just finished Lego Batman 2 and have started playing Pokemon Conquest. We need more good 3DS games in Europe dammit!!

I also finally ordered Folklore online for PS3, since no shop seemed to have a copy. And desperately looking forward to Persona 4 Arena! XD

I've started Rayman Origins lately, and its a marvelleous slice of 2D platforming goodness. I'm about halfway through, and actively looking forward to the punishment of Night of the Livid Day.

And now, literally as soon as I finish browsing the SSMB tonight, I am finally going to play The Longest Journey, a game I've been meaning to buy for the best part of a decade. Thank you, Steam Summer Sale!

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing Final Fantasy XIII by now, downloading DC Universe Online and bought No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise but never touched it, maybe after I'm done with FFXIII.

I'm really enjoying Theatrythm Final Fantasy. It combines my love of Elite Beat Agents and Final Fantasy in a delightfully nostalgic package. I'm glad part of Square-Enix is still pandering to their older fans. If they ever get around to making 3DS remakes of FFV or FFVI I'll by throwing money at them with the strength of gale-force winds.

Currently replaying all the Assassin's Creed games on PC in preparation for AC III coming this year. I am currently on the Arson desk in L.A. Noire and I almost don't want this game to end but oh well. I still haven't beaten Mass Effect 3 yet due to me replaying the first two for more assets and changes in the story. I just can't stick with one game to play through in my expanding library.

New Super Mario Bros Wii, Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing, Sonic 4 Episode 2, Mario & Sonic 2012, (both versions) Theathythm Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Right now, I'm playing the Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for the PlayStation 3. Specifically, the first game that is part of the collection, the original Ratchet & Clank game.

EDIT: THIS IS MY 666th POST.

Edited by Felix

Just recently downloaded Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on my XBox. It's a ton of fun, but some characters are IMPOSSIBLY CHEAP on higher difficulties, and the 2nd Form of the final boss is just asscrackers.

I hate you, Jill. Fuck you, fuck your zombies, fuck your dogs, fuck your crows; just fuck you.

Still trawling through Xenoblade Chronicles (that sounds negative and it isn't at all; I'm really enjoying it but I just had to endure two hours of being lost to then be put up against a boss; otherwise I'm having a great time with it!), and playing through Sorcery (on which, again, I am stuck on a boss!). Also trying to finish up Sonic Triple Trouble on my 3DS XL since I made myself a rule that I wouldn't buy any new 3DS VC games until I finished the one I bought last (and there's now THREE I want!).

I am playing Ratchet and Clank 3 now. Probably my favourite Classic R&C game. I also bought Harry Potter and the Priosner of the Azkaban for PS2. Game of my childhood.

For me:

cover.jpg

Glorious, absolutely glorious!! As a fan of Golden Axe, having all 3 in a collection is nice, the achievements are well varied and add some challenges, sure all 3 are on the Sega Megadrive Ultimate collection and Golden Axe 1 is on XBLA but I would still recommend it.

Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater-HD-XBLA-XBOX360-XBLAplus.jpg

I'll literally copy/paste what I said in the Tony Hawks HD Topic...

Like I said above, it's the Tony Hawks equivalent of Sonic 4!

Simply put, it does everything Tony Hawks Pro Skater does and then some, but if you've played enough of the original Pro Skaters, you'll notice differences right off the bat!

Few pros include: Xbox Avatar Support, Plays like Classic Tony Hawks, manual, World's Collide - Powerman 5000 (personal pro)

Some Cons: The games physics are more stiff in comparison, less blood, character looks stiff when bailing, a few glitches here and there (needs some fine tuning), bad choice in levels (seriously Warehouse and hanger are both good levels but they're pretty samey), kinda refers to the last one but the Downhill Jam level is the worst in the game by far, not build well to accommodate pro skater (the only level that really requires you to adapt differently)

Like Sonic 4, it was overhyped as the next best Tony Hawks game, but the cheat unlocks suck (seriously, no spiderman? or any other cool character from THPS or todays era of games?) Level choices are meh at best and the skateboard physics are noticeably different, though regardless of everything I said, I find myself playing this quite often, finally unlocked the last level tonight smile.png

Overall: It's a step in the right direction, but it would have just been better if all four THPS games were ported to XBLA/PSN/Steam. Not like it can't be done seeing as I know THPS 2 was ported to iOS devices

and lastly...

Spider-Man_Shattered_Dimensions_cover.jpg

A great game, a very great game, linear but great! If your a Spider-man fan and have played numerous of the past games, the best comparison I can make is with the much-loved PS1 Spider-man games! Linear levels, chasing down tonnes of recognizable enemies and unlocking different costumes! Even though I'm not familiar with the 2099 or Noir continuities, it's still great. Also, as a kid who grew up with and adored the 90's Spider-man cartoon, the choice to have Christopher Daniel Barnes to voice Noir Spider-man was excellent.

A great game, a very great game, linear but great! If your a Spider-man fan and have played numerous of the past games, the best comparison I can make is with the much-loved PS1 Spider-man games! Linear levels, chasing down tonnes of recognizable enemies and unlocking different costumes! Even though I'm not familiar with the 2099 or Noir continuities, it's still great. Also, as a kid who grew up with and adored the 90's Spider-man cartoon, the choice to have Christopher Daniel Barnes to voice Noir Spider-man was excellent.

Ew, no thanks. Any Spidey game that doesn't have me swinging around New York at insane speeds isn't for me. But, on point, as for the highlighted part, the Noir continuity was introduced in that game, if I'm not mistaken, but is based on a similar continuity in which Spider-Man lives in medievel times. Just wanted to point that out.

Ew, no thanks. Any Spidey game that doesn't have me swinging around New York at insane speeds isn't for me. But, on point, as for the highlighted part, the Noir continuity was introduced in that game, if I'm not mistaken, but is based on a similar continuity in which Spider-Man lives in medievel times. Just wanted to point that out.

We sir, are nothing alike :P haha

Ah, gotcha! Personally, I don't read the comics, I've only ever grew up with and watched the 90's animated cartoon and the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies (and watched the latest movie)

Preordered Transformers FOC and got early access to the demo. It's a huge improvement over WFC. If you were a fan of War or Transformers in general you should give it a try.

I've been doing a lot of PC gaming lately, though this could be because of the Steam summer sale a few weeks back. Finished up Portal, played a bit of Half Life (now I'm stuck 8( ), and finally Super Meat Boy. Soooo frustrating, yet so addicting.

Currently playing Recettear an Item Shops Tale, doing gameplay videos is helping me cut down the backlog, I've had this game for a year and finally made some progress in it :3

I'm currently multitasking between a few games. PSO 2 and Sims 3 are ongoing games I play with no goals in mind for random funs. I'm also replaying Mario Galaxy 1 and Kirby's Dream Land 3 and avidly trying to 100% everything again. In between all of that, I randomly pop in Glory of Heracles and try to get through some of that now and then. :D

I can safely say that I've ticked off the Assassin's Creed game's main stories in preparation for the latest installment coming this October with my fingers crossed. Still working on the Arson desk of L.A. Noire trying to get all the cases done right which is so satisfying. Just beat Mass Effect 1 again and I am currently working on 2 to get the best result for 3. Working on Mega Man Zero 2 trying to get all the forms and Cyber Elf's causing me to curse up a storm at the progress of those two objectives. Also working on Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time with the intent of finishing it before November.

Been replaying The Saboteur to get some more achievements I missed out on my first playthrough. It's so underrated. I mean, it's not an amazing game or anything but it is enjoyable to play, and that cliffhanger ending...epic.

RIP Pandemic.

I'm replaying Final Fantasy VI on the GBA, Gosh, I freaking love this game. Strago is going to join my crew very soon.

Haven't really played a game properly in months, can't get into one. I've spent about 3 hours on DayZ in the last week though.