Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. Even though I'm not a fan of the LOS series, I think this game's better than the first two despite the annoying plotholes it has. :P

Lets see,

Currently I've been devoting alot of time to my Pokemon. I lost my copy of Pearl somewhere, so i've had to start over from scratch for a good deal of the pokemon I had stored in that version. I'm making good progress, and I've already managed to Finish EV training a new squad of 6 that includes a new Slaking and my all time favorite partner, Arcanine. (put him next to Drought Ninetails and watch him sweep).

I just picked up the Platinum trophy for Generations, so that was nice and I've also been working my way through Skyward Sword. Late to the party on this front, but I'm keen to see why everyone is so high on it.

Currently playing:

Duke Nukem Forever: For five bucks on steam, why not? It's been a lot of fun so far. Nothing mind blowing, but nothing mind numbing either.

I think I'm going to try playing Devil Survivor again soon. Last time I did I got to day 3 and had somehow configured my party in a way that despite handling everything else fairly well, got its ass kicked by everything on that day, including free battles. Think I'm going to reassign my party according to a guide or something. I like this game, I'm just really not good at it. Probably doesn't help that it's both my first SMT game and my first SRPG game.

Currently playing:

Duke Nukem Forever: For five bucks on steam, why not? It's been a lot of fun so far. Nothing mind blowing, but nothing mind numbing either.

This is sort of my opinion on DNF as well. It is not the greatest game ever, no, but then it's not the worst either. Not far off, mind you, but it's not the worst.

I like to celebrate the fact that, no matter how awful it might be at times, it did actually come out. Had it come out 13-14 years ago, it would've been a great game, I reckon.

Anyway, moving onwards, I'm playing Final Fantasy: Revenge of the Corridors, otherwise known as Final Fantasy XIII. Think the story itself is great, but the gameplay...ohh, the gameplay. 28 hours of walking through corridors is not fun :(

I'm playing.. Elder Scrolls: Arena, gonna try to get through the series from the beginning..

I'm also working on getting all the achievements for Sonic Generations(just need one more), Sonic 4, and Sonic CD..

I have a week off from work, so I'm taking a short break from Skyward Sword to play ICO.

Jeez sometimes I suck at this game. If I'm not getting lost in the castle by backtracking too much, I'm getting stuck in an area because I missed a button. I'm having fun though.

The thought of completing this game within 2 hours for a trohpy scares me.

Well...I'm finally playing Persona 4 and, sheesh...it is f**king awesome!! XD Although I usually start a game on easy mode on my first playthrough of a game, but on this instant I picked normal and seriously struggled in saving Yukiko. But I beat that baddie eventually.

Also got round to playing Rayman Origins and made it to the second world with no major problems.

I recently got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor for DS and was making good progress, until I got to the second part of the main characters predicted death day. That Beldr guy is a colossal pain in the lower back region.

When I'm not on them, I'm playing Sonic Generations, getting coins by walking with the 3DS on sleep mode so I can unlock those pesky missions and occasionally versing a random player online. Sometimes winning, sometimes losing.

I just finished Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights - or at least, as finished as I think it's going to get. There are a few loose ends to tie up - I could grind up enough gems for the two buyable treasure animatus that I don't have yet, and apparently I missed a puzzle somewhere - but I'm honestly not sure I'll bother; I've done all the quests and finished the story, and the rest is just busy-work. It's been an odd game. The battle system is never really adequately explained and some of it is just outright irrelevant - I don't see how I could know about most synergy effects or why I would use them - while the dungeons introduced a lot of interesting gimmicks really late on in the game and often depended on incredibly tedious block-pushing puzzles. Structurally, it's repetitive in the extreme. And yet by the end I had had a lot of fun and grown to like the characters. So I really hope they do the sequel that the game hints at, because I don't think any of the game's problems couldn't be solved in a sequel. Although, with the mediocre reviews the game got, maybe Konami will just ditch it... but I hope they don't.

Currently Finished:

Utsurun Desu

Currently Playing:

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection.

League of Legends

Final Fantasy VIII

I just got Portal 2, however I'm putting that on hold really quick because I just got hit by a nostalgia bomb on the wii virtual console. Remeber this game?

2051848931_15da29f296.jpg

This game was so awesome back then. Wasn't impressed by the first SAI, but SAI2 is an awesome game. I love the going between islands and the weapon/armor progressions. I still remember that god damn Mummy boss giving me a hard time as well as that final boss scorpion thing. Also, the soundtrack kicks ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m-7tXdsnPo

I'd love to hear that on the Genesis sounds,.

Bought the Jak and Daxter collection last night. Workin' through the games in order. Currently about halfway through the first. Brings back great memories of being ten. Game feels a little dated these days, but it's still pretty good. Can't wait to get to 2 and 3, never got around to those back in the day.

I started playing DC Universe Online on my PS3 recently. I wasn't too sure about it at first but I am enjoying it so far.

Ico has been completed!

Before I go back to Skyward Sword, I have downloaded Grubbins On Ice, the expansion pack for Double Fine's Costume Quest. Not the most tricky of RPGs, but as with all Tim Schafer works, a wonderful creative worl to get lost in.

I've also reinstalled Curse of Monkey Island on my laptop, but this time I'm intent on going through every line of dialogue. I will look at everything. I will use the Ventroliquist book on everyone. I probably haven't done this since I first got the game 15 odd years ago, so I bet there's a bunch of good lines I'd forgot about.

Currently Playing:

Dead Rising 2.

Starting at 1:00pm Eastern time (that's half an hour from now!) Cleveland Rock and I will be doing a 12 hour co-op stream of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record to support internet privacy! We'll be taking a short break at 6 to stream the /v/ga awards, and when Off the Record is completed, there'll be plenty of bonus games being streamed as well!

So join us! Bring your friends! You know what they say, the more the merrier!

http://www.mufunoko....ghoulsgonewild/

Atelier Totori, so far it seems like an ok game, I'm a bit bored, thought hat could be with me playing the game so late at night and my body wanting to sleep more than anything else after a busy school week.

Mass Effect 2, after a 6 month break from the game, I've picked it back up, still nowhere near completing it so, chalk up another RPG to finish before the sequel comes out.

Xenosaga Trilogy, still chugging my way through this one, it's the second one that's the hold up, I'm on disc 2 but I'm having a tough time enjoying it. I loved the first one but this one took what I liked about the first one (character designs (except Shionm, she actually looks better now), voices, battle system) and threw it out the window. It's not a bad game but it just doesn't capture me like the first one did. And I had to track all three of these games down, it was nearly impossible to find in my city, with manual, case and disc all intact (hell I ordered a manual for the first one off Ebay).

Edited by Silencer226

Playing Saints Row: The Third. It's fucking brilliant, quite possibly one of the most fun open world titles I've played in recent years, the amount of creativity and optional content the game gives you is superb, and the character creator is wondrous.

Got Deus Ex a few days ago, and I've put a couple hours into it so far, going through Liberty Island twice (first time I climbed up the crates, second time I got the key and rescued Gunther before going for the NSF commander). It's pretty cool so far.