Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Currently Playing:

Left 4 Dead 2

Gotta love the Silent Hill campaign; it was semi-recently updated to work with Left 4 Dead 2 instead of just Left 4 Dead 1. And even though Left 4 Dead 1 is the better game in a lot of ways, most of my friends only have Left 4 Dead 2, so this lets them try out the best campaign in the entire series

Played a little of Four Swords. I guess it's okay. Not my genre at all but that's not the game's fault.

No prizes for guessing which colour partner I went for. unsure.png

Just beat Saints Row: The Third. I'm basically done with it but I expect to find myself going back to it just to have fun in the open world.

I bought the Duke Nukem Forever single-player DLC yesterday; The Doctor Who Cloned Me. I barely had a chance to start it so I don't have any real impression of it yet, but I keep hearing that it's a colossal improvement over the vanilla DNF single-player experience so I'm hoping that it's good, especially since I actually enjoy Forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (PS3)

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'n Bolts

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: So far, I've made it up to Hyrule Castle. I must say, everything's great so far! It's just how I remember it being!

I decided to attempt an all A-rank run of Mega Man Zero. I keep getting hit due to rushing through the levels... Then again, I tend to get hit anyway in these games even when trying to be careful.

BlazBlue CS Extend (Vita)

Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita)

*insert long list of shit I have yet to beat but don't plan on finishing until Summer*

Still ongoing with Skyward Sword, having just got the Water Dragon's Song.

And. after having a playthrough of The Curse of Monkey Island, I've moved onto Full Throttle for my laptop gaming fix. Criminally short, but still a well-made game.

Purchased L.A. Noire The Complete Edition for PC a couple of weeks ago and I am currently on the homicide desk at the moment. So far I am impressed with the attention to detail that this game shows on all levels though there are a couple of moments that can show some errors but not enough to take away from the experience.

Mass Effect 3, Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2, and will be starting No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise as soon as I knock the other two out.

Few games I've been playing Recently....

Blacklight Tango Down...

Blacklight_Tango_Down_Cover.jpg

It's okay I guess, kinda similar to COD (which is a series I hate) but it seems to be more slower paced, If anyone is up for a muliplayer game on Xbox, give me a shout though :D

Nexuiz

vi-akl4g.jpg

I have no words for how awesome this is, It's an arena shooter, it uses Cry Engine 3, it's fucking awesome!!!

Golden Axe

golden_axe_box_us.jpg

Had a spare 400 Microsoft Points, so I got this, since I haven't yet, but I've played the shit out of this on pretty much every console I have xD

And lastly...

Space Marine!

space-marine-game-cover-art.jpg

Specifically Exterminatus as I just got the Chaos Unleashed Add-on and it's pretty good, using my Chaos-Ultramarine more (Ultramarine fan here)

VJbox.jpg

Henshin-a-go-go baby!

This wonderful, wonderful game. I'm god-awful terrible at it, but beating up even the smallest mook in this game is so goddamn satisfying I don't even care.

This is probably the best $7 I spent in my life.

Oh yeah, I'm playing Mass Effect 3 too, I guess that's cool.

PLAYING THE TERA BETA.

IT'S GOOD. I am seriously contemplating pre-ordering it. Of course when it comes out I am not going to end up playing on a PVP server. Made that mistake here once because a friend was on it, I can't imagine what its gonna be like when the game is available to everyone. I'll stick with PVE in this case....got killed too many times by higher level players =/.

Been playing Ace Combat 3 [JP version] on my laptop's emulator on my recent road trip.

Dision, you traitorous arse. You are/were Hamilton before Hamilton.

Also, it's fun to see how far we've come in regards to graphics capabilities. Couldn't help but rofl at the arresting wire-less NEUCOM carriers that don't have towers. Or visible hangars.

Edited by Axl

Aye, lads, playing Epic Mickey. Never got around to it when it came out, but I had a gift card and it was pretty cheap this afternoon, so here we are. Originally some not so great word of mouth kept me away from it, but so far I'm really enjoyin' it. Money well spent!

Really, the camera is nowhere near as bad as I've seen some people say it is. Could be a bit better, yeah, but perfectly functional, definitely not game killingly bad. It's a little too fetch quest heavy for my liking at times, but other than that good stuff. Has a very N64 Rare feel to it, which is great, and of course, a great Disney feel as well.

World of Tanks an online game, the first game of this type that has interested me.

Only destroyed 1 things, survived a few times but mostly I just get blown up every match, still have lots of anyway.