Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

I don't know if this is a mod or not (likely, Melpontro posted it), but that screen posted a page ago was named as on-disk DLC.

i4v9x.jpg

And...

*putting on glasses*

That looks like something from Shogun.

So Shogun, and I assume Football Manager, will be on consoles? And TF2 will be PC only? Really hoping PS3, 360 and Wii U people get Shogun and FM, considering they are SEGA characters.

I can't comprehend all this beautiful. I need this soundtrack. I need to see all these stages. I need more of everything. I need the Steam release, already. PLEASE.

• Thumbs Up 6

I know people hate Sonic 4, but I love it when the games are acknowledged like this. The Super Sonic theme in Generations and now the Metal Sonic theme in Transformed.

---

Hold on a sec. Steve mentioned 29 racers.

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Amy

Shadow

Eggman

Metal

Amigo

Aiai

MeeMee

Beat

Gum

B.D. Joe

NiGHTS

Reala

Vyse

Gilius

Joe Musashi

Ulala

Pudding

Segabot

Mii

360 Avatar

Danica

Ralph

Team Fortress 2

That's 26

Shogun

Football Manager

Alex Kidd

THAT'S 29!!

also, looks like Alex Kidd wasn't scrapped and IS a fully working character. I am very very happy to hear this. There is a video, but I just can't watch it...

Here's the link

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 5

Barry i will love you if your final 3 prediction is True! oh I cannot wait to see what they do with DLC! stages? characters? remixes? I dont really care as long as it is creative.

• Thumbs Up 1

My hope is that the 3 hidden characters are for consoles and PC. Alex Kidd def has to be for consoles, but Shogun and Football Manager are pretty much PC IPs. Hope they don't keep them PC exclusive.

Because I'm not going to bother uploading them one by one, here are all the All Star Themes (as far as I know)

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't comprehend all this beautiful. I need this soundtrack. I need to see all these stages. I need more of everything. I need the Steam release, already. PLEASE.

YES. I too need the steam release. I understand we can't have it yet because it isn't finished (and probably won't be until some time after the consoles' release) but I'd love to hear a release date sometime soon.

• Thumbs Up 2

also, looks like Alex Kidd wasn't scrapped and IS a fully working character. I am very very happy to hear this. There is a video, but I just can't watch it...

dejdsufhdschidcsoiefjeldszsdc...

Ok, I need this NOW.

(He's my bro4life since his was the first game that was bought just for me way back!)

...and a step-up from a BBC micro...

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Yo this game is pretty sick!!!! love playing as knuckles and ralph, and if anyone goes on hard mode the CPU will give you a challenge! (or i just suck sad.png )and why isn't nobody online? this weekend im aiming for the 4 player splitscreen trophy.

My favourite sonic colors stage starlight carnival track is freaking beautiful.

I like tails all-star theme, thats from sonic adventure 2 from the running shoes jingle

Edited by jordine

I wouldn't expect PC to get three exclusives, so I'm hoping the other characters are console DLC. Just because...hey, I'd love more characters. Any pics/footage of Football Manager?

I'm thinking Alex Kidd will get in via DLC, and that his data is on the disc to make multiplayer easier in case some don't buy him.

Edited by XD375

I'm thinking Alex Kidd will get in via DLC, and that his data is on the disc to make multiplayer easier in case some don't buy him.

Maybe he's in that Day 1 patch... I mean, if you look at it, alot changed when we were fist shown the game.

Alright, all I'm gonna say is I saw the final unlock and I'm blown. I actually had a video here in this post from PolygonJim but I decided to not link it as I shall respect S0L.

Sorry about that.

You can still go to his channel and all.

I couldn't spoiler tag. @@

Edited by Toad
  • Thumbs Up 5

It's incredible, but I advise people only click it if they want to see the ultimate fanservice character. Could you put a warning in your post?

I can't. I just, I can't. I can not. I can not even fathom what's going on. I don't know. How. How do? How does one..? I don't think I can! I just! Wow.

(I would advise to respect S0L and put it away though (or at least ultra-spoiler tag it))

• Thumbs Up 6

Yeah uh, the video is pretty laggy for me so...what am I supposed to see?

EDIT:

Oh.

OH.

Nevermind.

Edited by Xenos