Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Give me a chance lol, at work atm, i can't turn a.i off or down because it nerfs the car speed , i would because i hate the a.i in this game with a passion, until i get 10 players in a lobby a.i will stay on unfortunately.

Sorry! ^^; I posted mine a couple of days ago I think, I was worrying you'd missed mine as it was a few pages back, is all. I wasn't trying to rush you at all! happy.png Regarding the AI - I understand~ No worries!

Come on Soniko let me in! I don't want to spam a bunch of threads to get the post count. My Xbox 360 gamertag is A cool chicken

now that i've posed random crap everywhere and have 50 posts, add me in the tournament

now that i've posed random crap everywhere and have 50 posts, add me in the tournament

I think you missed the point there... I doubt her intention was to fill the forums with random crap people write in a desperate attempt to get accepted to the race.

• Thumbs Up 4

She wants people who have sticked around, ya know, friends... not... spammers or something.

Yup, we'd like to you know see if you have any ideas and help you choose one that all of us can go along with!

I'm going to lose this. The game is so hard, I suck so much. DX

Also, Felix! Could you do a test race for the PS3 people? Soniko said she did one with the Xbox 360 people so yeah, it'd be nice if you could too :D

Edited by Faseeh

Nice to see you're admitting to being petty and breaking rules board rules for the sake of joining in on a game.

I'd like to consider this kind of admission from you and the infraction I just gave you my way of saying: no, you've already burned your bridges and you're not getting in.

• Thumbs Up 2

So when is this anyway, and is it worth picking up a copy.

Well it's certainly the best racing game I've played, and I don't even like kart/racing games all that much.

This is gonna stay in my PS3 for a while.

Edited by Hatsune Miku/Alice

Yup, we'd like to you know see if you have any ideas and help you choose one that all of us can go along with!

I'm going to lose this. The game is so hard, I suck so much. DX

Also, Felix! Could you do a test race for the PS3 people? Soniko said she did one with the Xbox 360 people so yeah, it'd be nice if you could too biggrin.png

I will be able to make sure (most likely) today to do so. If I don't get my copy today, it's guaranteed I'll get one tomorrow.

Apparently some of the stages have already been broken pretty badly and I'm supposing this is only the beginning. You can skip transformation gates and even half of the lap if you know what you are doing in some stages. Should we ban such glitches from the tournaments? I wouldn't like to see this going the same way MK7 did with how you practically had to glitch some stages in order to have even the slightest chance of winning.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice to see you're admitting to being petty and breaking rules board rules for the sake of joining in on a game.

I'd like to consider this kind of admission from you and the infraction I just gave you my way of saying: no, you've already burned your bridges and you're not getting in.

If you see all my posts they're related to the topics I posted in, maybe they didn't add much to the conversation. I have been actively watching and posting at the Sega Forums since September. I have done the same here, except I don't post here as often. I have been looking at viewing these forums since september everyday, and I really wanted to get in the tournaments to challenge myself....*sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait until Sumo makes another Sega Superstars racing game to join you guys....I try not to rage on the forums, but I have done that recently. The Sega Forums tournament isn't as active as this one. If it was then I would be fine with not being able to be in this one.....I know I have been warned by an admin now, but please consider me as someone for the tournament for Xbox 360....My gamertag is already posted here....

I've got my Wii U, so I'd like to sign up for the Wii U and 3DS versions, please. My hours can be a bit bizarre, but I can work around that, I think.

No worries! will add you in.

Also, Soniko, if it be okay with you, mind if I co-host the 3DS Tourney?

Hmm.. Sure! let me add you in~

Just thought up of some corny tourney names for each version. :v Take this seriously if you want, but this was only done for the yucks.

X360/PS3/WiiU: SSMB All-Stars Racing Transformed Tournament - Hyper Drive Edition! NOT MIGHTY SWITCH FORCE HD

*Split down to Division X, Division P, and Division W.

3DS/Vita: SSMB All-Stars Racing Transformed Tournament - Taking it to the Streets Edition! BECAUSE PORTABLES

*Split down to Division N, and Division V.

Steam: SSMB All-Stars Racing Transformed Tournament - Steam-Powered Edition! A STEAM-POWERED VEHICLE WOULD'VE BEEN COOL

hahaha... i like it, lets keep em.

Jeff, that's awesome.

Felix, if you need help for hosting on the PSN, call me up. XD Think I could handle it now.

Soniko, take me out from the PC one. Thanks~

Done...aaaaand Done~!

I've finally bought the game! Could I be added to the PS3 list? PSN ID: JemiKen .

Will do!

Hello guys.

I've got the game from the 15 of this month.

Can I play and join in the Torunament? I think i can...

I know i don't have a really big number of post because I'm Spanish and it's really hard to me writte in english and post.

In other way, i usually play with Joe Musashi, Tails and the ultimate fanservice character

AGES

Already added you in~

Sorry! ^^; I posted mine a couple of days ago I think, I was worrying you'd missed mine as it was a few pages back, is all. I wasn't trying to rush you at all! Regarding the AI - I understand~ No worries!

Ha ha no worries, i remember the A.I kicking your's and Andy's asses online, they are spammy fuckers, really need to update the list xD

Come on Soniko let me in! I don't want to spam a bunch of threads to get the post count. My Xbox 360 gamertag is A cool chicken

Doesn't work that way, i was thinking of adding you in but i'm not so sure now since you're spammy and very pushy, besides i may be the Host of this tournament, but Carbo has already warned you for breaking the boards rules here too, so he's higher than me here and he doesn't seem to want you in, if you sort this out with Carbo, i'll see about adding you.

I think you missed the point there... I doubt her intention was to fill the forums with random crap people write in a desperate attempt to get accepted to the race.

Exactly, this is an SSMB challenge, not "A random user who's signed up just to take part" challenge.

Is it too late to sign up for the tournament?

I suppose i could let you slide~

So Soniko...have you got a date for the tourney in mind?

There has been some speculation... It seems half the people taking part here aren't getting the game until Christmas... But i know that those that DO have it, are itching and raring to go, so i may split up the teams and those that do have the game now, can take part in it before those who have to wait till christmas, and those who get it for Christmas will have a chance after the day to give them time to practice and unlock characters and mods to get a feel for.

Apparently some of the stages have already been broken pretty badly and I'm supposing this is only the beginning. You can skip transformation gates and even half of the lap if you know what you are doing in some stages. Should we ban such glitches from the tournaments? I wouldn't like to see this going the same way MK7 did with how you practically had to glitch some stages in order to have even the slightest chance of winning.

I've noticed this, however i will lay some rules out before tourney commences, and anyone caught cheating will be insta-disqualified and banned from any future gaming events down the line.

Is it time to be adding each other now? mostly everybody has the game.

Yes! you'll all need to add me since i'll be sitting in on all the rounds, due to being the main Host of this tournament. Shado Slash <<<<

If you see all my posts they're related to the topics I posted in, maybe they didn't add much to the conversation. I have been actively watching and posting at the Sega Forums since September. I have done the same here, except I don't post here as often. I have been looking at viewing these forums since september everyday, and I really wanted to get in the tournaments to challenge myself....*sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait until Sumo makes another Sega Superstars racing game to join you guys....I try not to rage on the forums, but I have done that recently. The Sega Forums tournament isn't as active as this one. If it was then I would be fine with not being able to be in this one.....I know I have been warned by an admin now, but please consider me as someone for the tournament for Xbox 360....My gamertag is already posted here....

I know you are excited to take part in this, but being obnoxious and pushy about it when i have stuff to deal with in life and not being there to answer every question the moment it is posted isn't going to get a quicker response, in fact i am more inclined to be stubborn and ignore the message till a later time, like i said it's up to Carbo since you have broken forum rules.

If it's not too late, add me to the PS3 and Vita tournaments.

Ok!

• Thumbs Up 2

so soniko

can I help co-host the 360 one once I get my copy, or are you fine? :v

You're already hosting the PS3 one, stop being greedy.

Sorry for being late to this @_@ am I to late to register for the Wii U version? And if im not, do I have to message you my Nintendo ID or just say it here?

Sorry for being late to this @_@ am I to late to register for the Wii U version? And if im not, do I have to message you my Nintendo ID or just say it here?

Just say it here, i'm about to go through all 10 pages to search for PSN IDS, Gamertags & Nintendo Codes etc.

if you haven't posted yours yet, do it now so i can add it to the OP!

oh, and welcome aboard!

You missed signing me up, and I said I wanted in before YoshiUnity! D:

Nintendo ID: TheFlamingC

Edited by King Of Awesome