Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

hey guys who is getting the game tomorrow? i am, whoever wants to play online add me for ps3

Edited by jordine

Definitely count me in!

GT: XSonicfreak17X

I know, the X's look a bit immature but for some reason it wouldn't let me make a gamertag without them.

If it's not to late can I join?

My Username is the same everywhere and I have the game for Xbox 360 and will be getting it soon for Vita. I don't mind joining both tourys ^.^

Right, some new rules in the OP... but I'll post them here too for the sake of it.

Noticed a lot of new bloods joining just to be part of the Tourney...Doesn't work like that, this is the SSMB Tournament, which means members of the SSMB who have been here long enough to be part of the community are the only people allowed to take part in this, otherwise the slots will keep on filling up with people I don't know, and it's hard to keep track with people like that, so from here on the tourney is only open to members of the community who are regulars, SSMB Veterans, Post count of 50 or more or have a Forum badge from a community activity.

Dems the breaks kiddos~

If it's not to late can I join?

My Username is the same everywhere and I have the game for Xbox 360 and will be getting it soon for Vita. I don't mind joining both tourys ^.^

ha, you've JUST made it in before the rules, welcome aboard ; )

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

If it's ok, could you put my name down for the 360 version please? happy.png (I'm Heybunny everywhere)

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the rules about needing 50 posts as Andy actually sent me the link to the thread last night and I only got around to posting just now.

EDIT 2: Never mind, I just hit 50 posts.

Edited by Heybunny

I'd love to get involved in the 360 and Vita ones. Not sure how soon I'm getting the Vita one if I actually am, but I'd really love to be a part of the 360 one.

(NeoYusuke is my gamertag on 360)

I don't know if you guys want them again, but like the Generation Speedrun thing, I've made a few impromptu badges for you to show your support.

3ds_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l9585.pngwii_u_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95e4.png360_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95fo.pngps3_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95gt.pngvita_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95hi.png

These are some nice badges, good job!

• Thumbs Up 2

Thanks very much for the badges, I added the Xbox360 one to my sig (though I need to find another image to go on the right hand side...damn you OCD). Also, I ran out of likes today. D:

I don't know if you guys want them again, but like the Generation Speedrun thing, I've made a few impromptu badges for you to show your support.

3ds_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l9585.pngwii_u_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95e4.png360_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95fo.pngps3_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95gt.pngvita_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95hi.png

Nice! I'll put in my sig right away =D

Put the badges in my Sig.

So I can show the world, that this ain't racing..It's racing transformed with SSMB, frizzle.

Oh I need 50 posts in order to join? that's a shame, I'm not really a poster, just a lurker.

Oh well, I'd probably lose to everyone anyway lol.

Shame about the posts because im mainly a lurker too lol. Oh well had my fun being 7th on the Allstars leaderboards for awhile haha

Edited by Zarakai

Very nice badges, ProfZolo! I'll be sure to put the Xbox one in my sig shortly. :}

Now the big wait to actually play the game continues. Probably the only sad thing about supporting mom and pop shops: they only stock the game after it officially releases. It's getting really hard to stop myself from clicking the spoiler topic too, not to mention some people on my friend's list also have the game. Fffff.

Oh I need 50 posts in order to join? that's a shame, I'm not really a poster, just a lurker.

Oh well, I'd probably lose to everyone anyway lol.

Well you've been around long enough to be a contender since I remember you way back when they announced Rogue's Landing.

Shame about the posts because im mainly a lurker too lol. Oh well had my fun being 7th on the Allstars leaderboards for awhile haha

Pfffft you kidding? you've been on SSMB long enough to take part lol.

Sign me up for PS3 and Vita versions please!

EDIT: Whoops I forgot. PSN's Starlighthed211.

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

So I can join? Yay awesome, I'd like to join for the PS3 version then, possibly 3DS but I'm not fully sure on that one yet.

PSN: LenEislhov