Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

I'm cool with whatever since I'm prepping to lose from the outset :3

Seriously though, Palas' idea is sensible.

Wait..You might wanna add me to the PS3 list as well, since I am also getting the PS3 version now.

Yeah, should of said it earlier but what the heck, might as well break my neck while I finally peck.

Oh, and yeah sure, add more planks for me to step over to my victory, I'm all fine with that! >:D

But seriously, I'm fine with that. Cause why not? The more the merrier as Eggman likes to say so much.

Edited by Godot
  • Thumbs Up 1

You can add me to the PS3 version too since that is the only one I'm getting. My PSN is the same as my name here.

Yes. If anything, make a Superfinal with SSMB's winners vs. SF's winners. Interaction is always good.

This sounds really good, it sounds almost like that Eastcoast vs. Westcoast All-Stars thing at the NBA!

The very best on SSMB vs. those on the Sega Forums, to decide which Message Board owns the best of the best. Sounds pretty exciting if you ask me.

Edited by TheBlueHedgehogAUT

This sounds really good, it sounds almost like that Eastcoast vs. Westcoast All-Stars thing at the NBA!

The very best on SSMB vs. those on the Sega Forums, to decide which Message Board owns the best of the best. Sounds pretty exciting if you ask me.

Except I want to play with friends. FRIENDS. And nice people I'd enjoy playing with. And would like to play again with.

I'm cool with whatever since I'm prepping to lose from the outset :3

Seriously though, Palas' idea is sensible.

Yeah i'm liking Palas' idea too, I may just do that as a side feature after the SSMB main Tourney is over.

You can also add me to 360.

my gamertag: Hedgehogs Boost

CAN'T WAIT!biggrin.png

DEATH!

Yeah man, It's gonna be a blast biggrin.png

Yes, this is what i was thinking, If anything it'd be a side thing AFTER the SSMB tourney so you only take part if you want to, then again I think most of you will want to take on the SEGA Forums lol tongue.png

Except I want to play with friends. FRIENDS. And nice people I'd enjoy playing with. And would like to play again with.

Yeah don't worry dude, I'm keeping the main tournament SSMB official only, the Vs. SEGA Forums will probably be an Extra at a later date when we arrange it on both sides, pretty sure Beat is already doing something on the SF currently to support this.

And i always planned this Topic as a Hub-Thread to host online race events with friends/SSMB well after the Tourney is over, kinda like there is a sub-thread for Mario Kart 7 players who want to arrange some online races with other SSMBers, so don't worry man!

Count me in, already signed up on the Sega Forums, my gamertag is A cool chicken

Which platform(s) ? :)

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 3

Yes, this is what i was thinking, If anything it'd be a side thing AFTER the SSMB tourney so you only take part if you want to, then again I think most of you will want to take on the SEGA Forums lol tongue.png

Better change some plans I have for SF's GP then...

Yeah don't worry dude, I'm keeping the main tournament SSMB official only, the Vs. SEGA Forums will probably be an Extra at a later date when we arrange it on both sides, pretty sure Beat is already doing something on the SF currently to support this.

Yeah, I'm hosting a separate Grand Prix for SEGA Forums with it's own prizes. If anyone of you guys want to join, follow the link: http://forums.sega.c...rmed-Grand-Prix! *shameless plug*

Which platform(s) ? smile.png

Silver uses 360; I can vouch for that.

EDIT: And put me off 360 and onto PS3 while your at it. XD

Edited by Beat
  • Thumbs Up 2

Soniko, before we start the tourney, how about we have a week or two long practicing/training period so people can get used to the game, and make sure all of the participants have their copies, and look for last-minute participants?

• Thumbs Up 1

Soniko, before we start the tourney, how about we have a week or two long practicing/training period so people can get used to the game, and make sure all of the participants have their copies, and look for last-minute participants?

I was hoping for this kind of thing to happen. Also, I don't know if it'll be an issue, but I'm getting Wii U for Christmas, as well as All Stars Racing Transformed. So, when does the competition actually start for Wii U users? I want to know if I'll be able to be in that one.

I was hoping for this kind of thing to happen. Also, I don't know if it'll be an issue, but I'm getting Wii U for Christmas, as well as All Stars Racing Transformed. So, when does the competition actually start for Wii U users? I want to know if I'll be able to be in that one.

Well, the Wii U is sold out (for most of us in America, at least), so the Wii U tourney can take place in December, or whenever all Wii U contestants get a copy?

Edited by Felix

I think this was mentioned earlier. We'll need to get a feel for the characters and stuff anyway.

...but uh, we're both getting ours in from Shopto (who're usually very quick) so I assumed I'd be getting my arse kicked early by default.

I'm honestly expecting it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Wednesday or Thursday would give me roughly one or two days to try and get used to the game...plus I work from 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM, so depending on shipping I may not even get to delve into it on Wednesday.

A training period would really help out.

Well, since there going to be more than a few people getting this game for Christmas, why don't we hold it on the 28th, a few days after? It falls on a Friday and almost everyone will be taking those days off AFAIK.

"Around Christmas" could cause issues for people that have holiday-based obligations so I'm not willing to make a call either way on that.

We need some time for a Rocky training montage with some epic inspirational 80s music over the top.

• Thumbs Up 1

woah guys chill.

I did say the times for these tourney's hasn't been set in stone yet, and because this game is vastly different in gameplay and aesthetics to the original we will need time to adjust and get used to the handling before taking each other on.

I know the majority of you will be getting this for Christmas, so I'm planning the Wii U one either at the back end of December or Mid January at least, as for 360 (my respected choice to host) I'll be holding some practice games around launch day 16th-17th if anyone wants to test private online rooms out, feel free to add my gamertag Shado Slash

• Thumbs Up 2

Add me under the PS3 crew of racers. PSN is Replaying

Yeah... I was exhausted and tired when I finally got my system and network set up, and just got lazy with the name sweatdrop.gif

Edit: Huh, so theres new rules now?

Edited by BeelzeBummer

woah guys chill.

I did say the times for these tourney's hasn't been set in stone yet, and because this game is vastly different in gameplay and aesthetics to the original we will need time to adjust and get used to the handling before taking each other on.

I know the majority of you will be getting this for Christmas, so I'm planning the Wii U one either at the back end of December or Mid January at least, as for 360 (my respected choice to host) I'll be holding some practice games around launch day 16th-17th if anyone wants to test private online rooms out, feel free to add my gamertag Shado Slash