Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Also guys, this thread will be used for hosting SSMB races/battles/future tourneys when the Tourney is finished, so use this as a hub for arranging a private multiplayer race for SSMBers.

So how about that StF? Anyways, yeah, I might be getting the PS3 version instead of the PC too but don't take my name off it just yet.

Count me in, as well!

I look forward to seeing you fleshies choke on dust as I beat you!

Count me in, as well!

I look forward to seeing you fleshies choke on dust as I beat you!

By the way, add "sonicmario1236" on the PS3 list.

I'd love to participate in the 360 version, but I just don't know if I'll be getting the game the day it comes out, or if I'll have a gold membership at the time! tongue.png

So i've personally been thinking about....Prizes~

Clearly it'll be graded on 1st, 2nd and 3rd, as well as every partaker getting a forum Badge, i was thinking of Physical prizes for the top 3...

Maybe for the top 3 in say, Xbox/PS3/Wii U versions, they get PSN Codes and such as prizes? Just a suggestion.

Although then someone would have to buy them...

Well what do you guys think I should offer as prizes? remember it has to be within reason and not overly expensive since I'd be fitting the bill =P

Here's an idea I have:

1st-Blue forum Ribbon and banner for sig, equivalent of $5 for Steam/PS Store/eShop/XBLM, physical copy of game with representation in SART.

2nd-Red forum ribbon and banner for sig, equivalent of $5 for Steam/PS Store/eShop/XBLM, copy of Archie comic adaptation

3rd-Green forum ribbon and banner for sig, equivalent of $5 for Steam/PS Store/eShop/XBLM

Participants-Yellow forum ribbon for awards

How's this sound?

Edited by Beat

i totally just remembered this will have to span over ALL formats of the game, which i can't see happening unless each host is willing to take it from their own pockets for their respective platform. I was just talking about the 360 version I'M hosting.

Will need to think about this in more detail, keep the suggestions coming though people.

Beat, I love the idea for the badges being Ribbons though.

This is what I think could be done

1st - Forum Badge Award and Banner for sig, equivalent of USD 20 for Steam/PS Store/eShop/XBLM, Archie Comic.

2nd - Forum Badge Award and Banner for sig, equivalent of USD 20 for Steam/PS Store/eShop/XBLM

3rd - Forum Badge Award and Banner for sig, equivalent of USD 10 for Steam/PS Store/eShop/XBLM

Participants- Banner for sig

Well I've got a couple of strategy guides I don't need.

I've got 1 for Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Black/White and special edition strategy guide for Zelda: Skyward Sword (it's hardback and comes with a cloth map of the world).

If anyone is interested in me giving any (or all) of these out as extra prizes, then say so, and yes they are all in pretty good condition and I'll personally ship them to whoever wins them.

They are just laying in my draws and I can't sell them so...

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

So... Though some messages, I'm going to be helping Soniko host this tournament, and help pay for the prizes. She's taking care of the 360 version, while I'm setting setting up the PS3 and 3DS ones. These prizes aren't final, but I doubt they'll change much:

1st - Medal award, Sig banner and small engraved trophy and a copy of a game represented in Transformed. within reason

2nd - Medal award, Sig banner and $10 for PS Store/800 MSP/$10 for eShop(one of the three)

3rd - Medal award, Sig banner and copy of Archie comic tie-in

Everyone else - Medal award

Edited by Beat
  • Thumbs Up 2

and a copy of a game represented in Transformed.

I want an After Burner arcade machine then, please biggrin.png

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ah, this brings memories when we were doing the Generations Tourney!

I'd like to participate as well!

PS3 version! Luffy_4 is the psn name, Thanks! :D

Ah, this brings memories when we were doing the Generations Tourney!

I'd like to participate as well!

PS3 version! Luffy_4 is the psn name, Thanks! biggrin.png

im getting the same feeling too, the generations tourney was so fun, everyone had fun. Can't wait to race with you as im also in the ps3 tourney, i think your in my ps3 friend list already, not sure

edit: i hope i can find something to record my gameplay before this tourney starts

Edited by jordine

Say if the winner gets first place, but doesn't want a copy of a game/trophy, could they opt for Points instead (aka the second prize level)?

OK GUYS~

Beat/Fourcartridge has told me that the folks over at the faker SEGA Forums are ALSO hosting a Transformed Tourney, and have caught wind of ours and wish to merge with it to spark a friendly rivalry between the SSMB & the SF's to try and bridge this "hate" between the 2 places, but before i decide on anything... I want to know what you guys think?

Would you like to keep this SSMB exclusive and keep them separate? or would you want to duke it out with dem fakers and show em the real super power of team work?

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

Even though I am not going to participate in the tournament, I would like to have a word on it, being a member of both forums:

Yes. If anything, make a Superfinal with SSMB's winners vs. SF's winners. Interaction is always good.

• Thumbs Up 6