Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Yeah pretty sure this'll be a Christmas game for me...

So when does the PS3 Tourney take place? It'd suck if I had to miss out on it...

I'm interested in giving this a whirl! Sign me up for the Wii U Tournament!

Nintendo ID: YoshiUnity

Edited by YoshiUnity Types Again

Edited my signature- a task I've been meaning to do!

Anyways, you can now see my Gamertag in my sig.. but for anyone who can't see it: x8SorryGnomey8x

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

I don't know if you guys want them again, but like the Generation Speedrun thing, I've made a few impromptu badges for you to show your support.

3ds_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l9585.pngwii_u_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95e4.png360_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95fo.pngps3_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95gt.pngvita_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95hi.png

Yeah, I like those! I've updated my signature, aswell as my Screen Name, matching my gamertag.

I am ready for this tournament!

Oh gez, is it too late to enter. If not, count me in for dat 360 tournament; getting my copy on Tuesday.

Gamertag is the same as my username... across every platform XD.

Hmm, do I really want to buy a game just to participate in this....

Yes, because i want to wipe the floor participate with you!

Sign me up for PS3 and Vita versions please!

EDIT: Whoops I forgot. PSN's Starlighthed211.

Alrighty will add you in!

So I can join? Yay awesome, I'd like to join for the PS3 version then, possibly 3DS but I'm not fully sure on that one yet.

PSN: LenEislhov

Of course!

Thanks dude, I wouldn't mind taking part then smile.png

My Xbox gamertag is Zarakai1989

Already got you on live mate, will add you to the list~

I'm in! Hoping this falls on a weekend.

PSN: ShadowYakuza99

Will add you in! Details haven't been confirmed on when it's taking place yet~

I'm in, though I may not get the game until Christmas...

Either way, sign me up for PS3.

PSN: silversapphire

Yeah pretty sure this'll be a Christmas game for me...

So when does the PS3 Tourney take place? It'd suck if I had to miss out on it...

Probably won't get the game until Christmas, but what the hell, I'm in.

PSN: XxN_Gw00dxX

Don't worry i'm not picking up the PS3 edition till Christmas either, so it'll be after then!

I'm interested in giving this a whirl! Sign me up for the Wii U Tournament!

Nintendo ID: YoshiUnity

Mr YoshiUnity! i've heard about you~ Glad to add you~!

May I join on the 360 Soniko? >.>

of course~!

Oh Soniko ~

Suggestion!

Could you ban Metal Sonic? He's really broken so yeah.

Metal Sonic isn't really broken, i've beaten Expert A.I that were playing as him with the slowest characters, and slaughtered people online that were using him, he's just a popular choice and is all around good.

Oh gez, is it too late to enter. If not, count me in for dat 360 tournament; getting my copy on Tuesday.

Gamertag is the same as my username... across every platform XD.

Not too late~ Will add you up!

RIGHT.

I've had a few rounds online with Danime, Andrew and Heybunny, also Rabid-Noodles and it ran smoothly (glitches/bugs aside on the course and A.I...) We'll definitely be doing these in waves of 10 due to there being more than 10 participants for the HD consoles (PS3/360) fair warning that i am maining Gum, and because i'm the host i get to say so, so Nerr so don't think about taking her, if you main her too, practice with another character sorry =P.

I'll be adding all the Gamertags and PSN ID's i can find through this thread to the OP, as well as updating the participants list.

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

I've got my Wii U, so I'd like to sign up for the Wii U and 3DS versions, please. My hours can be a bit bizarre, but I can work around that, I think.

The only thing keeping me from entering the Xbox 360 tourney is the fact that I don't have Gold.

In other words - GAME GET.

Won't be touching it until my exams are more or less over, however.

Also, Soniko, if it be okay with you, mind if I co-host the 3DS Tourney?

Just thought up of some corny tourney names for each version. :v Take this seriously if you want, but this was only done for the yucks.

X360/PS3/WiiU: SSMB All-Stars Racing Transformed Tournament - Hyper Drive Edition! NOT MIGHTY SWITCH FORCE HD

*Split down to Division X, Division P, and Division W.

3DS/Vita: SSMB All-Stars Racing Transformed Tournament - Taking it to the Streets Edition! BECAUSE PORTABLES

*Split down to Division N, and Division V.

Steam: SSMB All-Stars Racing Transformed Tournament - Steam-Powered Edition! A STEAM-POWERED VEHICLE WOULD'VE BEEN COOL

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't know if you guys want them again, but like the Generation Speedrun thing, I've made a few impromptu badges for you to show your support.

3ds_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l9585.pngwii_u_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95e4.png360_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95fo.pngps3_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95gt.pngvita_badge_small_by_proffessorzolo-d5l95hi.png

//Begin rage

WHAT?! NO PC BADGE????? FAK U AHSSHAUISJDJDHSJSJ

//End Rage

Meh. When I think about it, I'm not really surprised. PC is an afterthought in this tournament, which kind of makes sense actually. As shown by the contestant list in the OP, almost nobody plays racing games on the PC anyway. The mouse and keyboard just aren't suited to racing; you need analog controls. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone; you did a great job with those badges and Soniko is doing a great job organizing the tournament. This is just the way things are.

Jeff, that's awesome.

Felix, if you need help for hosting on the PSN, call me up. XD Think I could handle it now.

Soniko, take me out from the PC one. Thanks~

Edited by Faseeh

Hello guys.

I've got the game from the 15 of this month.

Can I play and join in the Torunament? I think i can...

I know i don't have a really big number of post because I'm Spanish and it's really hard to me writte in english and post.

In other way, i usually play with Joe Musashi, Tails and the ultimate fanservice character

AGES

Hello guys.

I've got the game from the 15 of this month.

Can I play and join in the Torunament? I think i can...

I know i don't have a really big number of post because I'm Spanish and it's really hard to me writte in english and post.

In other way, i usually play with Joe Musashi, Tails and the ultimate fanservice character

AGES

You're on the list...so I guess you're in :P

I may have missed it, but it seems I still haven't been added. If you could pop me in the Xbox360 list that'd be awesome! happy.png

Gamertag is Heybunny, as you know. wink.png

Oh also, when I raced against you Soniko, the expert AI were a big problem, bloody spammers! When it gets to the point where AI will be racing alongside contenstants, can the AI be turned down a bit please? I don't even know if that's possible, but hey. laugh.png

Edited by Heybunny

//Begin rage

WHAT?! NO PC BADGE????? FAK U AHSSHAUISJDJDHSJSJ

//End Rage

PC? There's a PC tournament too? *checks* Ah, so there is. My mistake! I'll slap one of those together for you PC entrants too!

I may have missed it, but it seems I still haven't been added. If you could pop me in the Xbox360 list that'd be awesome! happy.png

Gamertag is Heybunny, as you know. wink.png

Oh also, when I raced against you Soniko, the expert AI were a big problem, bloody spammers! When it gets to the point where AI will be racing alongside contenstants, can the AI be turned down a bit please? I don't even know if that's possible, but hey. laugh.png

Give me a chance lol, at work atm, i can't turn a.i off or down because it nerfs the car speed , i would because i hate the a.i in this game with a passion, until i get 10 players in a lobby a.i will stay on unfortunately.