Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

You missed signing me up, and I said I wanted in before YoshiUnity! D:

Nintendo ID: TheFlamingC

oops! sorry, will update it now n__n;

Nintendo ID: SamusTheHunter

Can't wait to start, and im so happy your doing this ^.^

Edited by Sally Acorn
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've got an idea for SilverTH if he wants to be in that badly. Why not keep him as a 360 reserve in case someone competing drops out or can't make it? That way the numbers/matchups/what have you stay the same if everything is already figured out by then.

So on recent news... We gonna delay this till Christmas?

According to her, either that so everyone can join in or make it two groups. One now and one for those getting it by Christmas

According to her, either that so everyone can join in or make it two groups. One now and one for those getting it by Christmas

Well there's something else now. Go read the latest story on the main page.

Well there's something else now. Go read the latest story on the main page.

That's not the latest one.

There has been some speculation... It seems half the people taking part here aren't getting the game until Christmas... But i know that those that DO have it, are itching and raring to go, so i may split up the teams and those that do have the game now, can take part in it before those who have to wait till christmas, and those who get it for Christmas will have a chance after the day to give them time to practice and unlock characters and mods to get a feel for.

I participate on PS Vita! :3

Aw yeah, Woun.

AW YEAH

Cannot wait when I get to outrun you all at the tournaments, cause I'll probably have an afterburner to do it again and again. *shot*

Okay, seriously loving how many people are on the tournament right about now, even the Vita version is getting some people (like the quote shows :P).

So like I asked earlier, can I host Vita tourney? I know it probably needs a few more competitors, but in case it does I'll gladly host if there's nobody else.

The thread is 11 pages so forgive me for not reading it through, but what are we doing about the fact that only 1 person can choose a character per match? I'm really only comfortable with Vyse, but I'm sure he's going to be a popular character and someone else who's more liked/known would probably get him before me. Is it something we just have to deal with or can we separate games so that people who really just wanna use the character they're best with can race?

The thread is 11 pages so forgive me for not reading it through, but what are we doing about the fact that only 1 person can choose a character per match? I'm really only comfortable with Vyse, but I'm sure he's going to be a popular character and someone else who's more liked/known would probably get him before me. Is it something we just have to deal with or can we separate games so that people who really just wanna use the character they're best with can race?

Thing is though, say you win as Vyse, and you go to the next round of people who won in the other round you end up going up against someone who also used Vyse, you can't both be the same character so it's best you have a top 5 of who you race with in this case.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'll have to be just on the spot, unless you guys can come to an agreement on who you're gonna use, and who you're second and third choices are.

Like i said though I'll be using Gum, no ifs or buts about it.

But if you must know my top 3

Gum

Sonic

Vyse

So yeah.

I haven't played the game much yet TBH... though, I think my main is probably Metal Sonic, followed by Tails...

Also, I think the tourny should wait till Christmas, or between then and New Years... I don't think I'll have any time for the Tourny until my Holiday Break!

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

We'll I haven't played much, but from what I can tell...

1. Tails

2. Ralph

3. Shadow

Speaking of which, what level of difficulty do you guys usually play at offline?

I play at Expert all the time.

Something I've noticed guys... Burning Depths only allows 6 players on it's track at one time, So during the Tourney this stage will sadly be exempt from the tournament until the final round where the best of the groups go up against each other, i might make the finalists race the 4 Hardest tracks in mirror mode maybe.

As for organizing this tourney, when would you prefer to do this? weekend? and what time would The none Europeans be up so i can work out a time schedule based on your hours, we're a little more lenient.

Let it be on the spot then.

Can we let the difficulty be Medium, wait doesn't it even matter? All the AI is gone so yeah...

Burning Depths...exempt

ALL. OF. MY. YES.

...until the final round where the best of the groups go up against each other, i might make the finalists race the 4 Hardest tracks in mirror mode maybe.

DAMN. Oh well.

As for organizing this tourney, when would you prefer to do this? weekend? and what time would The none Europeans be up so i can work out a time schedule based on your hours, we're a little more lenient.

Thanks! Oh anyways, weekdays for me. Wait, is this after Christmas or what again? My schedule keeps changing so I'll say the one according to the dates you have in mind.

Oh and could we have a Skype chat up for the tournaments? Ya know, we could call and talk as the match goes on or just text, if that's the way you like it~

Edited by Faseeh

I was thinking of holding either a private tinychat lobby, or Skype will all the contestants in, was hoping someone would stream too so people who wanted to watch could all come and watch and root on for their favourite member to win and so on.

As for how I'm doing it, to give everyone a fair chance, we'll race all the tracks (besides Burning Depths sadly) then tally up the players at the end, i'll probably have a friend over to take photo-caps of the results screen and when it's over add up everyone's scores to see the top 3 winners.

Alright.

If you have the game now, and would like me to set up a tourney in Mid December before Christmas like this post, because i know some of you are itching to get started.

• Thumbs Up 4

Gum...

SPOILERS:

You do know Alex Kidd is a Christmas unlock right?

Really thinking we should hold this off till Christmas. Some people might get the game then, so we should wait till most people have it. More the merrier I say.

Yeah i know about Kidd, either way it's not fair inexperienced people going up against people who have had it 2 month before hand, was thinking those who have it now, will want to do it soon.

But if that's how you want to do it, i don't mind, just trying to find a moot point between everyone.

Also.. Handheld peoples, apparently the 3DS and Vita versions of the game have been delayed till Q1 2013, some say January others say February.

• Thumbs Up 2

I could webcam stream in 720p. As far as I know, Froken, Krazy, Jemi can stream too.

Is the Skype chat for everyone or like divided into the different tourneys? I could host it if ya want. :P

Edited by Faseeh