Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Hyrule Historia looks hot! Even better then the Japanese version. Hope mine gets here soon. And hopefully my LE preorder comes through too!

I'm not happy about the fact everyone is confused as to what her base is going to be (It's been pictured with a really pretty blue watery one, a gross wooden one, and a boring clear one), but I liked the look of the figure itself to preorder this:

10214310a8.jpg

Aw, I was hoping someone from SSMB was able to snag the "specialty" edition of Hyrule Historia. I really want to see some pics of it up close.

I've been wanting one of these for so long, but I finally got it: The Mario Kart 64 Mario Figure.

I personally believe that this is the best Mario action figure out there. It's got good articulation, looks great, and comes with a kart. It's perfect. I just feel that the newer Mario figures are more like statues than action figures. Plus, it scales perfectly with Jazwares' Sonic figures.

Edited by Person
  • Thumbs Up 2

Aw, I was hoping someone from SSMB was able to snag the "specialty" edition of Hyrule Historia. I really want to see some pics of it up close.

Is there even a special edition outside of Japan? I've certainly not seen one available to the UK at the very least...

It's available from Dark Horse and Amazon, or was I guess. It was limited to 4,000 copies and came in am old leather-bound book.

There's a special edition one? Hory Shit want.

Never mind, it only comes with an 8-bit sword bookmark and Zelda colouring pages, the book itself is just Gold gilded pages and has a faux leather binding, making it look old, I much prefer the green and gold accents on the standard edition.

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter

So... this came in the mail today!

WP_000573.jpg

Let's take a look inside the Wizard Edition...

WP_000574.jpg

It looks cool enough that I have some regrets opening it...

WP_000576.jpg

What you get:

-The game (Two golden Familiars included) which has a specialty insert sheet (painted instead of monochrome)

-Game CD with two tracks (not that much but the packaging looks cool.

-5 Art cards(they look painted, and most certainly aren't stock images)

-Wizards Coin

- "Drippy" Familiar Plush Doll

-Wizard's Companion Hardcover Book

The book itself is the real gem. It has hundreds of pages and is very detailed.

The stress I experienced while waiting for this was overwhelming. That fiasco with Namco and Digital River...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine should hopefully be coming this week. It's the UK version of the Wizards edition so we don't get as much stuff. But honestly, I really only care about the book and the plush. Those be the real prizes =p

Mine should hopefully be coming this week. It's the UK version of the Wizards edition so we don't get as much stuff. But honestly, I really only care about the book and the plush. Those be the real prizes =p

They certainly are the highlight. I do love the art cards though. I don't want to damage them so I'm keeping them in the packaging. But still, so worth the hassle.

They certainly are the highlight. I do love the art cards though. I don't want to damage them so I'm keeping them in the packaging. But still, so worth the hassle.

That's the best course of action, until you can frame any of them to put out on display.

I had the limited edition for Hyrule Historia pre-ordered, though Amazon then sent an email last week saying they didn't have enough stock to go around :/. Not too fussed though, I prefer the green cover (looks more like the book of Mudora). It's arrived but i'm waiting 'till the 8th the open/read it. It looks huge compared to the Japanese one and apparently the print quality is better!

But  also for my Birthday I'm getting a ticket to see the Zelda Symphony concert in London! I'm so hyped for this as I didn't get to see it on the 25th anniversary.

Edited by Guest

Awh! Lucky! Wonder if they'll be selling the score on a CD at the event, or if you'll get a programme for it...

If they did (I can't see it happening, but they might!) May I ask you to pick one up? It's totally cool if not :D

Awh! Lucky! Wonder if they'll be selling the score on a CD at the event, or if you'll get a programme for it...

If they did (I can't see it happening, but they might!) May I ask you to pick one up? It's totally cool if not biggrin.png

I looked into it as soon as I knew I was going :P. If it's the same as all the other concerts (bar the 25th which had a program and anniversary shirts) they have a stall that sell these:

IMG_5880internet.jpg

I'm not that keen on the poster, but i'll hopefully get a shirt!

I looked into it as soon as I knew I was going tongue.png. If it's the same as all the other concerts (bar the 25th which had a program and anniversary shirts) they have a stall that sell these:

IMG_5880internet.jpg

I went, but I felt like both items were overpriced. I think it was $20 for the poster and $30 for the shirt.

I looked into it as soon as I knew I was going tongue.png. If it's the same as all the other concerts (bar the 25th which had a program and anniversary shirts) they have a stall that sell these:

IMG_5880internet.jpg

Uwaaah! I'd want both Lol xD

Uwaaah! I'd want both Lol xD

I actually went to that in September (poster is currently hanging up right next to me), and it was so much fun. Everyone sat and played their DS/3DS during the intermission and they even brought out a Wind Waker baton to conduct the orchestra with.

Oh, and three encores!!! If you go ever, expect to stay at least 30 minutes later than you first expect.

I actually went to that in September (poster is currently hanging up right next to me), and it was so much fun. Everyone sat and played their DS/3DS during the intermission and they even brought out a Wind Waker baton to conduct the orchestra with.

Oh, and three encores!!! If you go ever, expect to stay at least 30 minutes later than you first expect.

I've heard of a few cases where so many people left before the encores that they didn't actually perform any of them. I know if I went and that happened it would kill me as I believe the Majora's Mask set is usually reserved for one of the encores. 

598822_477824882273594_696559483_n.jpg

I now have all the Japanese rereleases of Lost Universe, I don't care if I already have the US release, the quality is better, the show is inspiring, a beautiful theme song and a real goddess of a major character and yes, that is my plush monkey.

Gyaaaa.... Don't you just hate it when a new auction of something you want insanely badly is posted on eBay with a low opening bid? Like, it's something you may never see again and you get all excited just looking at it? It doesn't happen all that often, but today is one of those few times. It has free shipping and the opening big is $1.99... Or I can buy it now for $350. Not gonna happen xD

I guess you guys will know in about a week how it went. Since it's not a terribly popular franchise there's a flicker of hope in my heart, but I'm guessing it will end like this:

y-u-outbid-me.jpg

EDIT: Ha... So I went to check on it after I posted. Seems Mr. Seller made a mistake and changed the opening price. FML.

Edited by Hexadecimal

So like I said over Tumblr, I've noticed I lack seasonal themed figures in my collection, most notably my favourite season, Christmas! They rarely make Christmas figures, decent ones at least, but seen these on AmiAmi today in the preowned section under "S" condition and had to have them, considering I only paid a little under 2,000 YEN for BOTH

OhnoRaptors1339406597.jpeg

OhnoRaptors1339406585.jpeg

:3 

• Thumbs Up 1

2/1/2013 haul:

HNI_0033-3_zps90895482.jpg

Transformers EZ Starscream - Kero Kero Ace Edition (Big Bad Toy Store)

Pics:

HNI_0036-6_zpsc84b5ab3.jpg

HNI_0038-3_zpsfaf02826.jpg

Been waiting to get my hands on this puppy for a year. So glad to finally have one in my collection. Kero Kero Kero!

• Thumbs Up 2

Just a question, but is there a wait time at all for when you can sign back up at AmiAmi and Hobby Search after requesting your account be closed? Like Soniko I'm trying to cut back on spending and collecting in general, so I'd rather my accounts be closed so I can sign back up a day or so later and re-add the things I truly want and get rid of all the excess stuff.

Just a question, but is there a wait time at all for when you can sign back up at AmiAmi and Hobby Search after requesting your account be closed? Like Soniko I'm trying to cut back on spending and collecting in general, so I'd rather my accounts be closed so I can sign back up a day or so later and re-add the things I truly want and get rid of all the excess stuff.

There is no cool down period, if you cancel your account it's closed for good :/ you can however sign up with a new e-mail, and they're none the wiser, but it's a fresh account only and not your existing one.