Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

What to know something weird that just happened when I e-mailed AmiAmi? My question was about a figure that had gone down in price shortly after I ordered it. I kinda knew what the answer would be, but I e-mailed them anyway to try and get the figure for the current price. However, after the apology that they wouldn't reduce the price, they actually offered to let me cancel the item! I made no indication that was ever something I was considering; they just brought that up on their own! They did say they wouldn't allow me to re-order the figure, but I was still surprised because of how hell bent they  usually are to stop you from cancelling.

Continuing the AmiAmi discussion, I really wished they weren't so rude. I order off them pretty frequently. But when things come up or when I no longer want the item, I really wished I could cancel. :/ I order boxes a lot, so I'm really losing money when my extras don't sell and my house is overloaded with them. I have this Kyubey plush and a set of straps on order, and changed the shipping method to SAL resgitered since I can't cancel. Hopefully the bill won't be too expensive when it comes in.

Aside from that, I just ordered the SAO Kirito Figma. Never watched the show but I love the character designs!

Continuing the AmiAmi discussion, I really wished they weren't so rude. I order off them pretty frequently. But when things come up or when I no longer want the item, I really wished I could cancel. :/ I order boxes a lot, so I'm really losing money when my extras don't sell and my house is overloaded with them. I have this Kyubey plush and a set of straps on order, and changed the shipping method to SAL resgitered since I can't cancel. Hopefully the bill won't be too expensive when it comes in.

Aside from that, I just ordered the SAO Kirito Figma. Never watched the show but I love the character designs!

I managed to snag the Asuna figure on Hobby Search before it sold out completely. 24 Hours is all it took for that damn figure to sell out, 24 fucking hours ;A; and I got, I FUCKING GOT IT! *TEARS OF JOY*

And I've cancelled like 4 items for AmiAmi... I need to cancel Bayonetta and another figure but I'm scared they'll blacklist my account and I'll lose all the figures I want ;A;.

Yesterday was my pay day, and I purchased a nice haul of stuff which hopefully should be arriving with me soon biggrin.png

41L4MKmSHOL_zps70dc5f49.jpg

eb5e_nyan_cat_babydoll_zps21e295fa.jpg

T2eC16NygE9s7HHq5RBQrdgSykw60_35_zpse154

Wave2_zps1b59a95b.jpg

125079_300_zps134d87ff.jpg

T2eC16hQE9s3HG-mcBQOEeUnfm60_35_zpsed622

Edited by MizukiMoon

Wow very nice, where did you get the nyan cat hoodie. Its epic!

eBay :) There's still quite a few available, but they originate from Hottopic. 

12/21/2012 haul:

HNI_0021-3_zpsb5812505.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles McDonald's Toy - Raphael Cycle

My favorite cousin also made this for me as a Christmas gift:

HNI_0023-2_zps6327043f.jpg

It's so awesome. :D

A little bit off topic, but does anyone here use Tenso? I've had 2 orders with them for a while now using their Japanese Buying Service, but the items have since sold out. Is there a way I can cancel them at all?

A little bit off topic, but does anyone here use Tenso? I've had 2 orders with them for a while now using their Japanese Buying Service, but the items have since sold out. Is there a way I can cancel them at all?

Never heard of Tenso, sorry I can't help you :/

:EDIT: So an update on my recent Christmas shipping binge, 1 of the 3 parcels coming in has been stung by customs which means I won't be getting it in time for Christmas, knowing my luck it'll be the one of the BRS DVD box set in it lol, but at least I'm getting one in time for Christmas, the other thing coming was actually an order I placed in early October on a whim and totally forgot about from YesAsia

125797.jpg

It's another Vocaloid soundtrack to add to my growing collection, the reason why this was a whimsical decision is because the First Press Edition comes with this...

Agon1350111032.jpeg

Agon1350111036.jpeg

So yeah, random urge purchase for cute Miku Nendoroid Petit!

Edited by Super Snowiko

Time for my other half of my Xmas haul.

DSCN0441_zps78beb82f.jpg

- Wreck-It Ralph figures of Ralph, Felix, and Vanellope.

- Model kit units of Jager and Schneider.

- Portal's life-size Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device replica.

- A cold and a sore throat.

My non-Sonic things I got for Christmas.

033-2.jpg

• Mario calendar for the new year
  • Munna plush with pokeball (bit of an inside joke :B)
  • Pink Yoshi plush
  • Waddle Dee plushie
  • Super Monkey Ball 2
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2

Took a bit of window shopping to find a used game store that had Monkey Ball, but we eventually found one along the way of buying Christmas presents for others! Amazing that this game only cost $5 and it had the book, box and everything. I look forward to playing it after all the recommendations from the Monkey Ball topic! :}

I've been a sucker for Graham Aker's units in Gundam 00 so I had forced heavily hinted my fiancee to get me one of these for Christmas:

ibgfev.jpg

The GNX-U02X Masurao. Figure made by Bandai and the beginning of my collection on the Robot Spirits line. It's smaller than the 7" I thought it would be, granting space for more of these to join.

Non-Sonic Christmas things!:

Usually from Nan i'd get a set of soaps/shower gels, but this year was really unexpected:

P1110828.jpg

Tetris lights! These look awesome, they can be stacked any way you like too!

P1110823.jpg

I decided to keep these sealed, the Hylian shield is definitely my favorite of the set. 

Edited by Guest

My end of the year figure arrived in the mail about 2 hours ago, I just got through putting them together, well except the figma (didn't feel like dealing with it right now to be honest lol, especially after putting my most wanted figure together).

So, here are the boxes they came in.

DSCN0423.jpg

BIG ASS BOX

Here is Ultimate Madoka in all her glory, once again another big figure that can't fit in my display cases... UGH I NEED TO FIND A BIG CASE FOR IT WITH LED BUILT IN! D:

20121229_125013-1.jpg

Not lying when I say Ultimate Madoka was a bitch to put together, the wings on the feet were the most difficult believe it or not. tongue.png

And Milla Maxwell, I cannot wait to play Tales of Xillia when it gets released... if it ever gets released here. biggrin.png

20121229_124909-1.jpg

End of the year, collection total pic will be posted in the other thread when I get the chance. I guess you could  call it a late Christmas gift to myself :P

Edited by Noël Vermillion/Kagerou

And Milla Maxwell, I cannot wait to play Tales of Xillia when it gets released... if it ever gets released here. biggrin.png

20121229_124909-1.jpg

Still hate myself for forgetting about that one >.>

737793_4566342830985_941621164_o.jpg

Christmas figure haul GET. Only got them this morning though, as you've probably gathered by my ranting over Parcelforce

Max Factory Zero Suit Samus - She's gorgeous, just a little on the small side.

petit petit petit Black Rock Shooter Nendoroid - She's TINY, and also missing her shortest pigtail *sigh*

Insane Black Rock Shooter Figma - FFFFUUUUUU THIS THING IS AMAZING HOLY SHIT <333

Insane Black Rock Shooter Nendoroid - Incredibly sharp, fiddly and a pain to put together, this is one Nendoroid that would do well to have articulated limbs rather than removable ones, but she's also great!

X-MULTIPLIES Hatsune Miku Nendoroid Petit - Incredibly cute and well made for something that came free with a CD!

Neon Genesis Mari - Bit mixed on this one, she's lovely, well made and a decent size, but the money I ended up paying for her doesn't justify my desire to own her, she was more of an impulse buy that i'm not too fond of.

Samus Aran Figma - Also brilliant, screams quality but lacks in accessories

Behind everyone else? -Scaled Baby Metroid - This is actually in scale with Figma Samus and is pretty large, really cool thing.

740605_4566345791059_1705101350_o.jpg

Black Rock Shooter Anime...Yeah I clearly caved and bought it lol >_< Really nice set, but for the price I expected a ton more, I'm not kidding when I say the OVA Limited Edition came with like, loads more...

735929_4566375151793_1151077983_o.jpg

It's nice that they decorated the discs with the character icons though, nice detail.

736722_4566346671081_640990776_o.jpg

2 Insanes got, One pre-ordered and on the way in June!

741269_4566346151068_1451830176_o.jpg

Cheerful Japan Commodity - This was a benefit when you pre-ordered the Cheerful Japan figures directly from Goodsmile Company, I sadly missed out on these due to lack of funds, but I did pick up Cheerful Black Rock Shooter later, this is the Cushion and Bag set I missed out on.

Black Rock Shooter Anime Books - These books are storyboards, character sheets and interview with the cast who made the anime series, they were only sold at Comiket 82.

Black Gold Saw/STRENGTH Mouse mat - A benefit that comes with pre-orders for the Anime DVD set.

Now onto the Sonico Stuffs!

738326_4566344391024_1581993066_o.jpg

Super Sonico 2013 Wall Calendar - This thing is fucking HUGE, it's basically a waterproof A1 poster calendar for your wall, it can even be hung in the Bathroom!

Super Sonico ROCKET! C83 set - Sonico Album came with a Sonico lanyard, A Sonico Key cover, A Sonico Backstage Pass V.I.P badge and another calendar!

Super Sonico Manga Vol.1 - really cute manga about Sonico's life as super star, love how the artist's drew her in this!

Super Sonico Fan - A sexy fan!

LOVE+PLUS Album - Comes with 2 jewel cases, one containing the Album LIVE! on stage, the other 2 studio recorded and a bonus DVD.

Super Limited Edtion Sonico Keychains - 2 Summer themed Keychains that were apparently in super limited supplies, too cute!

307105_4566343911012_1201836287_n.jpg

All the NSFW stuff I got for Christmas (Besides Hanaharu Original novel/book) :'D

• Thumbs Up 1

So I went shopping in Bristol today, and came back with this haul~ 

IMG_1740_zpsd6fdb16e.jpg

And yes, hair clips and cross earrings are my latest addictions tongue.png And, the brown bracelet I found off the floor. Finders keepers! 

I put down a deposit for this awesome lady to make me a sculpture: http://emilysculpts.deviantart.com/

Unfortunately, she won't be starting on it until either April or May, but I'm lucky I got a slot at all. Not telling what I commissioned her for until I get it and can snap photos, but you guys won't be surprised at all ;p

• Thumbs Up 1