Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

I choose you, Squirtle!

WP_0006101_zpsaf9461ce.jpg

Fuck! I think I picked up the wrong one.

I can't believe you actually did it haha. It better be as rad as it looks, >:U

Well I'm about a week late on gloating with this

tumblr_mjx03cnqJu1qesqm0o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mjx03cnqJu1qesqm0o3_1280.jpg

Snagged me the Izanagi-No-Okami D-Arts from the HLJ sale. Bandai stuff is of some impeccable quality.

Oh and much like Brendan I too got a hold of the Aigis Figma last month. It adorns the new glass shelf I have for all my figures nicely.

lIAhCWQ.jpg

Next up on my collection list is the Kongiku PVC from Muramasa followed by the Monokuma Nendoroid.

3/26/2013 haul:

HNI_0069-2_zpse46eb0d4.jpg

Digimon: Digital Monsters: The Official Second Season (DVD) (Amazon)

• Thumbs Up 1

3/26/2013 haul:

HNI_0069-2_zpse46eb0d4.jpg

Digimon: Digital Monsters: The Official Second Season (DVD) (Amazon)

Aw man i want this, it'll cost a fortune to import though :( season 1 is about £60

I choose you, Squirtle!

WP_0006101_zpsaf9461ce.jpg

Fuck! I think I picked up the wrong one.

I caved on that one too - worth every penny!

Though it's not like I only got it because of Pokémon being announced or anything...

I picked up the Epic Mickey 2 collectors edition when I saw it while browsing Game randomly. Price crashed spectacularly due to nobody caring about it so I couldn't resist. Got the Mickey figure... but haven't taken any photomagraphs of that.

Mickey and that... innit.

The Link figure looks great with the tailored suit but he is some serious flipping cash.

I really must get this one...

bishoujo_shepard-01-620x.jpg

Edited by Andrew Albacia

So I figured I'd post my latest haul...

WP_000611_zpsfdee3deb.jpg

Freddy... you shouldn't have!

WP_000612_zps34a67549.jpg

WP_000616_zps6e3ec672.jpg

This next one is of the "Limited Edition" strategy guide. It is probably the most beautiful strategy guide I own (until the next one, anyways).

WP_000613_zps95bc7faf.jpg

It cost me a good chunk of change, but it is worth every penny. 

I need to grab that Infinite set at some point. Love the steampunkyness.

This just came through the door.

300728_10151330909240334_2055799776_n.jp

I really wanted a physical copy of Adoulin because these things are important, so grabbed it on 360 despite not planning on playing it on there but it's nice to keep it updated in case I need to get on using that instead...

Any excuse for more Amano artwork is a good one too~

...and yeah, Pokémon movies :D

v3h1O8f.jpg

Recently picked up MLP: FIM #4 1:10 cvr RI and a blind bag which contained Cherry Pie as stated on the card. I thought to myself to go to Chaos City comics after college one day since I was supose to go on a trip to southend but that was cancelled due to the booked mini bus's. It was quite an interesting pickup cuz of the nerve to buy these 2 pony merch with people around made me think on what to get in the end.

Edited by kimplix

TXuCIu1.png

Yesterday while me and my family were over at my uncle's place for easter dinner, I was looking around the when I found these. My cousins said I could keep all of them except for Luigi's Mansion. I can just borrow that.

Also sorry for my ugly red chair its the only way I could get a decent shot of these with my computer webcam.

• Thumbs Up 3

4/2/2013 haul:

HNI_0086-1_zpsb8a46792.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Volume 4 (Book) (Amazon)

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks to a friend of my uncle, he ordered and brought me the next Zoids model to work on. Pretty pricey fella. (little above $100 which included shipping.)

DSCN0493_zpsc9af5a79.jpg

Van's Blade Liger from the Guardian Force series. (aka Chaotic Century "sequel".)

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns: Part 1 (Blu-Ray)

Doctor Who meets Star Trek: The Next Generation 3rd Print (Comic)sam_0764_by_crashthehedgehog100-d609tc0.

Edited by Crash

As of late I haven't really bought anything worthwhile besides a few games like Bioshock and Arcana Heart 3, Deathsmiles etc.

But I have been slowly collecting Metal Gear Rising stuff, I even got the U.S.A Plasma Lamp imported but the fucking thing stopped working after a day and Konami STILL haven't gotten back to me on it, so effectively it's just a giant, very expensive glass & metal paperweight.

894007_10200119160316129_1159138024_o.jp

There's no need for any of my own pics, because I'm sure you've seen the official product pics already. I got the D-Arts Mewtwo today. This sexy guy:

D-artsPokemon_Mewtwo.jpg

Fantastic articulation and detail. The actual figure itself couldn't really be much better. Well worth the money, and without hesitation I'll be picking up Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. He's not without some minor problems though. The first thing I noticed is that he's more purple than I expected. I think he'd look better if he was a bit more white, in line with his art and indeed the way the product pics show him. And secondly, do you remember these awesome pictures pictures showing Mew and Mewtwo with auras?

408596_original.jpg

Yep. They aren't part of the package. I don't know if they were just used to look more appealing on those displays, or if they were canned at some point, but I was fairly disappointed not to see them because they just looked so cool. And of top of that, they make good dust protectors, especially useful when they're easy to clean but the main figure isn't (ergo keeping Mewtwo boxed until I can do something to keep him safe).

Back to the good points though, Mewtwo's highlight is his definitely tail. It's really cleverly done to give you total control and perfect stability. The rest of the articulation is just as stable (except his right hand, which is supposed to come off but is too loose) and flexible, so the amount of poses available is through the roof. . And I think the tiny Mew figure is only included in the included in the first batch of figures, so unless you find somewhere that still has the initial release in stock then you'll have a hard time getting one. Mew's small, but you're missing out if you don't get it. Perfectly cast and detailed as the perfect compliment to Mewtwo. 

I'd rate the set as an 8/10. It's simply gorgeous really and sets the bar very high for future instalments. But the lack of the auras and some dark colouring let it down a bit.

EDIT: They're gonna look great together:

d-arts-pokemon-figures.jpg

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 7

Can I just point out that the displays they were put in is basically that Balloon stuff that is liquid and you blow through a straw and it makes cool, colourful solid bubbles that don't pop? I forget the name but it's easy to make your own if you find out what it's called and get pink and purple to make the aura's! You can twist and shape the bubbles too.

tumblr_m0jdd3ljhT1rr17lto1_500.png

This stuff :D

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 4

Can I just point out that the displays they were put in is basically that Balloon stuff that is liquid and you blow through a straw and it makes cool, colourful solid bubbles that don't pop? I forget the name but it's easy to make your own if you find out what it's called and get pink and purple to make the aura's! You can twist and shape the bubbles too.

Really? I thought it was a sort of plastic shell accessory. If you could find out what it's called, that'd be really helpful.

Really? I thought it was a sort of plastic shell accessory. If you could find out what it's called, that'd be really helpful.

Plastic Balloons I think it's called, You use the stuff and blow it through a straw and it makes a bubble you can twist and tear without it popping and loosing shape, that's how they made the ripples and tears in it i think.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've managed to find some stuff called "Magic Plastic" which is all the same. So I'll buy some and use it to replicate the effect. And I've got plenty of other ideas for it, namely Chaos Blast :D

Yesterdays haul, nothing special, but some fun stuff none the less.

BHLiT0qCQAIFqaijpglarge_zpse6b61daa.jpg

May be on a bit of a Batman Beyond kick at the moment.

Got a few gets in lately~

U5x3Ft4.jpg

A custom Pocket Fox plush, BlazBlue Jubei plush, a Mc D's Servine figure, Jakks Servine figure and a tiny Meowth.

I'd like to thank Soniko for letting me know the Jubei plush existed, and Jaime Bond for helping me get it! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

NmgUGHY.jpg

E2CoY8H.jpg

Just my Wii U and some games.

Lucky! I'd love to get one of those. My parents always go on about how I have too many consoles. 

Well I haven't posted here in a while, so, here's some anime I got a hold of.

20130409_234508_zps0b3e6370.jpg

Shana fan I am yo.

and I got a Detold IKEA cabinet finally for my favorite figures. I call it my "Waifu Cabinet".

20130409_233052_zps6090c7e1.jpg

Sorry for low quality pics, if my stupid NIKON revives itself I'll replace these with better shots.

• Thumbs Up 1